Clean Install :gradle genVSCodeRuns Errors: org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.AbstractArtifactRepository

Yeehawlerz101

Spoiler

C:/Desktop/MinecraftBrewingMod>gradle genVSCodeRuns --info
Initialized native services in: C:\Desktop\.gradle\native
Initialized jansi services in: C:\Desktop\.gradle\native
Received JVM installation metadata from 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-18.0.2': {JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-18.0.2, JAVA_VERSION=18.0.2, JAVA_VENDOR=Oracle Corporation, RUNTIME_NAME=Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment, RUNTIME_VERSION=18.0.2+9-61, VM_NAME=Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, VM_VERSION=18.0.2+9-61, VM_VENDOR=Oracle Corporation, OS_ARCH=amd64}
Checking if the launcher JVM can be re-used for build. To be re-used, the launcher JVM needs to match the parameters required for the build process: --add-opens=java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED -Xmx3G -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Duser.country=US -Duser.language=en -Duser.variant
To honour the JVM settings for this build a single-use Daemon process will be forked. See https://docs.gradle.org/7.6/userguide/gradle_daemon.html#sec:disabling_the_daemon.
Starting process 'Gradle build daemon'. Working directory: C:\Desktop\.gradle\daemon\7.6 Command: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-18.0.2\bin\java.exe --add-opens=java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED -Xmx3G -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Duser.country=US -Duser.language=en -Duser.variant -cp C:\Gradle\gradle-7.6\lib\gradle-launcher-7.6.jar org.gradle.launcher.daemon.bootstrap.GradleDaemon 7.6
Successfully started process 'Gradle build daemon'
An attempt to start the daemon took 2.508 secs.
The client will now receive all logging from the daemon (pid: 21140). The daemon log file: C:\Desktop\.gradle\daemon\7.6\daemon-21140.out.log
Daemon will be stopped at the end of the build
Using 8 worker leases.
Received JVM installation metadata from 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-18.0.2': {JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-18.0.2, JAVA_VERSION=18.0.2, JAVA_VENDOR=Oracle Corporation, RUNTIME_NAME=Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment, RUNTIME_VERSION=18.0.2+9-61, VM_NAME=Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, VM_VERSION=18.0.2+9-61, VM_VENDOR=Oracle Corporation, OS_ARCH=amd64}
Watching the file system is configured to be enabled if available
Now considering [C:\Desktop\MinecraftBrewingMod] as hierarchies to watch
File system watching is active
Starting Build
Settings evaluated using settings file 'C:\Desktop\MinecraftBrewingMod\settings.gradle'.
Projects loaded. Root project using build file 'C:\Desktop\MinecraftBrewingMod\build.gradle'.
Included projects: [root project 'MinecraftBrewingMod']

> Configure project :
Evaluating root project 'MinecraftBrewingMod' using build file 'C:\Desktop\MinecraftBrewingMod\build.gradle'.
Java: 18.0.2, JVM: 18.0.2+9-61 (Oracle Corporation), Arch: amd64

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'MinecraftBrewingMod'.
> Failed to notify project evaluation listener.
   > 'void org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.AbstractArtifactRepository.<init>(org.gradle.api.model.ObjectFactory)'

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 15s
Watched directory hierarchies: []

Hi there above is the error I'm receiving I just installed MDK(MC: 1.19.2.Forge:43.1.7), and Gradle (7.6). And I'm getting this after just getting the MDK extracted.I tried deleting th .gradle folder from this post:
Cant configure my forge 1.16.3 project - Support & Bug Reports - Forge Forums (minecraftforge.net) (it wont let me post internal site links) any help would be appreciated I'll post my github repo with the code so you guys can take a peak at it. Thanks for the read :)

Edited by Yeehawlerz101
Removed Personal Information from Log

3 hours ago, Arimil said:

Ran into this today, it seems to be caused by Gradle 7.6, as going back to 7.5 makes the issue go away. I'm not sure what is going on beyond that though.

That makes perfect sense I've never used gradle or java before, I'll post here again to confirm when I downgrade to 7.5 it gets fixed.