[1.19.2] Packet Error After Generating World

Darkfiend009

I decided to mess around with modded 1.19.2 for the first time today. However, when i try to create a single player world, it loads to 100% and then i get a black screen. It eventually progresses to the error in the screenshot. Not sure what's going on so any help is greatly appreciated.

Minecraft: 1.19.2

Forge: 43.1.65

latest.log: https://gist.github.com/Darkfiend009/bd288b20c7bc790005a454547f84c510

image.png?width=1440&height=181

Looks like one of your mods has broken networking. The error message does not say which one.

Probably the only way you will find it is to remove mods one-by-one until the problem goes away.

If you are just starting with modded minecraft, I would suggest you use a prebuilt popular modpack that somebody else has tested

They should have already removed all the bugs and incompatiblies.

Otherwise you are going to spend a lot of time trying to do it yourself.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

Update:

I started from a clean profile and added mods group by group. When i tested one group, i removed those mods and added the next group. After going through all of the mods, i didn't get the error. I added all of the mods back in together and started a new world. After it reached 100%, i got the error again.

I decided to try and launch that same world again instead of deleting it and generating another one. It worked and i spawned in just fine. So it appears that error only occurs when generating a new world for the first time. I feel like the answers i got from testing have only generated more questions.