[ help ] - How would you delete a portion of the HUD?

WinneonSword

Hello,

Without modifying base classes such as GuiIngame.java, I'm not sure how I would do this. For example, how would I remove the armour or health bars from displaying at all? In my mind, using something like RenderGameOverlayEvent or TickType.RENDER would overlay or add something to the screen, but I don't think using it to delete something would be possible without something maybe like event.setCancelled(true); like Bukkit does. Does anyone else know how I would do this?

RenderGameOverlayEvent and cancel what you need ...

ez pz :P

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

Ok so I found the type method, and I registered the variable as ElementType health = e.type.HEALTH;. Now, I'm looking through the methods and I can't find anything that says to cancel it, except for the original e.setCancelled(boolean). But thats a boolean, and I'm not sure if you can find the variable to e... I'm so confused. I'm sorry if I'm a hassle. :(