Installing Risugami's Mods on Forge 1.6.2

dalekslayer96

Sorry if this seems obvious (I'm way newer than everyone else here, as can be seen in my profile  ;)), but a good few of them aren't Forge compatible.  I recently spent a good few hours trying to get them to work with ModLoader, and ultimately had to place about half directly into the jar.  Also, when searching the minecraftforum post, I did find a list of those which are forge compatible, but it wasn't consistent with those that ultimately needed to go right into the jar.  If you like, I could post my findings, but I'm not sure exactly how much they apply here considering I was only using ModLoader.  Again, I'm new and very inexperienced when it comes to modding, so could you just say exactly which mods you installed?

Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name&signature in class file TileEntityArmor

Dead code in his mod that fucks up the runtime deobf.

He needs to fix that.

Same shit thats been broken for 3 MC versions now. But hes to damn lazy to fix for his users {literally its jsut commenting out 1 dead function}

Nothing we can do on our end.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon