Installing Risugami's Mods on Forge 1.6.2

dalekslayer96

Sorry if this seems obvious (I'm way newer than everyone else here, as can be seen in my profile  ;)), but a good few of them aren't Forge compatible.  I recently spent a good few hours trying to get them to work with ModLoader, and ultimately had to place about half directly into the jar.  Also, when searching the minecraftforum post, I did find a list of those which are forge compatible, but it wasn't consistent with those that ultimately needed to go right into the jar.  If you like, I could post my findings, but I'm not sure exactly how much they apply here considering I was only using ModLoader.  Again, I'm new and very inexperienced when it comes to modding, so could you just say exactly which mods you installed?

Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name&signature in class file TileEntityArmor

Dead code in his mod that fucks up the runtime deobf.

He needs to fix that.

Same shit thats been broken for 3 MC versions now. But hes to damn lazy to fix for his users {literally its jsut commenting out 1 dead function}

Nothing we can do on our end.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe 2024/2025 Admission Form[07043240159] IS STILL ON SALE.Call 07043240159 for more details on how to apply and register online before the deadline The Management of the school hereby inform the general public on the sales of the general Nursing Admission form into the School of Nursing.And also the sales of two (2) years Post Basic Nursing Programme. contact the school Admin. Dr MRS FAITH OKOYE on 07043240159 for more details on how to purchase the form and register online
    • The game crashed whilst exception ticking world Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation.equals(Object)" because "this.lootTableId" is null Error given is above. I was already playing for around 15 minutes and wasn't doing anything specific or even breaking anything when the crashed happened. This is update 1.19.2 forge: 43.2.23 Mod list: ESSENTIAL Mod (by SparkUniverse_) Traveler's Titles (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG) Resourceful Config (by ThatGravyBoat) Dynamic Lights (by atomicstrykergrumpy) TenzinLib (by CommodoreThrawn) Nature's Compass (by Chaosyr) Library Ferret - Forge (by jtl_elisa) Cold Sweat (by Mikul) Simple Voice Chat (by henkelmax) Waystones (by BlayTheNinth) Carry On (by Tschipp) [Let's Do] Meadow (by satisfy) Creeper Overhaul (by joosh_7889) AutoRegLib (by Vazkii) Moonlight Lib (by MehVahdJukaar) AppleSkin (by squeek502) Xaero's World Map (by xaero96) Rotten Creatures (by fusionstudiomc) YUNG's API (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG) Village Artifacts (by Lothrazar) Right Click, Get Crops (by TeamCoFH) Supplementaries (by MehVahdJukaar) Automatic Tool Swap (by MelanX) Better Third Person (by Socolio) Supplementaries Squared (by plantspookable) Traveler's Backpack (by Tiviacz1337) Caelus API (Forge/NeoForge) (by TheIllusiveC4) Creatures and Beasts (by joosh_7889) Architectury API (Fabric/Forge/NeoForge) (by shedaniel) Quark Oddities (by Vazkii) Origins (Forge) (by EdwinMindcraft) Villager Names (by Serilum) GeckoLib (by Gecko) Realistic Bees (by Serilum) Illuminations Forge 🔥 (by dimadencep) Serene Seasons (by TheAdubbz) Critters and Companions (by joosh_7889) [Let's Do] Bakery (by satisfy) Falling Leaves (Forge) (by Cheaterpaul) Jade 🔍 (by Snownee) Collective (by Serilum) TerraBlender (Forge) (by TheAdubbz) [Let's Do] API (by Cristelknight) Towns and Towers (by Biban_Auriu) More Villagers (by SameDifferent) Biomes O' Plenty (by Forstride) Goblin Traders (by MrCrayfish) Corpse (by henkelmax) Tree Harvester (by Serilum) Balm (Forge Edition) (by BlayTheNinth) Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR) Sound Physics Remastered (by henkelmax) Xaero's Minimap (by xaero96) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) Terralith (by Starmute) Quark (by Vazkii) [Let's Do] Vinery (by satisfy) [Let's Do] Candlelight (by satisfy) Repurposed Structures (Neoforge/Forge) (by telepathicgrunt) Dusty Decorations (by flint_mischiff) Immersive Armors [Fabric/Forge] (by Conczin) Serene Seasons Fix (by Or_OS) Shutup Experimental Settings! (by Corgi_Taco) Skin Layers 3D (Fabric/Forge) (by tr7zw)
    • Make sure Java is running via Nvidia GPU https://windowsreport.com/minecraft-not-using-gpu/  
    • Also make a test with other Custom Launchers like AT Launcher, MultiMC or Technic Launcher
    • Embeddium and valkyrienskies are not working together - remove one of these mods With removing Embeddium, also remove Oculus, TexTrue's Embeddium Options and Embeddium Extras Or use Rubidium instead
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.