[UPDATE STILL NOT SOLVED] CurseForge App - Threely's Modpack - [FORGE] 1.19.2 Exit Code: 1

UnderPixel1475

Hey guys, name's UnderPixel1475 but call me whatever you like and since I'm new to the Forums, this is my first topic so I'm sorry if I end up sounding weird lol.

So before getting into the problem at hand, I would like to provide some background.

As the title says, I'm using the CurseForge App to play a modpack by the name of "Threely's Modpack - [FORGE] 1.19.2", and at the same time the Java version that is being used for installing Forge modloader is the Adoptium Eclipse Temurin jdk-19.0.2+7-jre with the javaw.exe file, I'm also using a Java argument here it is: 

-XX:+UseG1GC -Xmx4G -Xms4G -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=2147483646 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M

Here is how the modpack's mod list looked like before I made any major changes to it: https://imgur.com/a/tQiknWo (Obs. Please read the description.)

And with that out of the way, let's get to the problem at hand.

You see, the modpack launches with no issues without any major changes heck, it doesn't care if I even remove some of the originally added mods but as soon as I start adding more content and launch the modpack afterwards, it crashes and gives me the following message: "ERROR Game Crashed An unexpected issue occured and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Exit Code: 1" and then, I'm unable to play it has escalated to the point where the modpack crashes, the Launcher opens and then abruptly closes.

So I decided to implement all the changes I wanted to the modpack's contents, so that way I wouldn't remove nor add anymore mods to it's mod list. Here is the final product of the mod list: https://imgur.com/a/rTAxL1S

And obviously after implementing the final changes to the mod list and launching the modpack afterwards, the same type of problem occurs Exit Code: 1 and after more attempts the modpack crashes, goes back to the Launcher and it closes abruptly. 

Here is the GitHub gist for the debug.loghttps://gist.github.com/UnderPixel1475/7b41dd0815f1f342620bd0cb247b895e

So apparently I had Roughly Enough Items in the modpack's mod list, I removed it but still got the same Code Exit: 1 and debug.log.

Edited by UnderPixel1475
Removed Roughly Enough Items from the mod list, problem still persists.

-UnderPixel1475, Fanboy of the Dark Jack

2 hours ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

This is indicating that you most likely have a duplicate mod or a mod with the same mod id in your mods folder.

I actually believe this is the issue too, but you see I have 300 mods and honestly searching through ALL that one by one, is gonna take forever is there any way I can identify the duplicate mods without needing to search one by one in the mods folder?

-UnderPixel1475, Fanboy of the Dark Jack

• UnderPixel1475 changed the title to [UPDATE STILL NOT SOLVED] CurseForge App - Threely's Modpack - [FORGE] 1.19.2 Exit Code: 1
20 hours ago, UnderPixel1475 said:

is there any way I can identify the duplicate mods without needing to search one by one in the mods folder?

You can try splitting the mods into two piles. If one pile doesn't work, you know they contain the duplicate mods. If both piles work, it means you split the duplicate mods. You can keep splitting the erroring pile until you find the mod conflicts.