Cannot figure out what mods are causing problems, or conflicting, inside of a custom modpack (1.19.2)

hackall360

I am remaking an unofficial version of the VOLTZ modpack, however I am using mods from 1.19.2 to do so, and have just been going through curseforge and clicking add on everything I might want in the modpack.

I think the problem has something to do with mixin, but I am not 100% sure on this, and I am not using anything like rubidium, or iris, or optifine to mess with shaders, so I am not sure where the problem is occuring from.

Here is my Latest.log: https://pastebin.com/hF61MP5Y

Here is my Debug.log: Part1: https://pastebin.com/mueThZ5E Part2: https://pastebin.com/J4RG46uK Part3: https://pastebin.com/B61pQueS

Sorry for the parts, but the entire debug.log is almost an entire megabyte, and pastebin only allows 512kb maximum (issues splitting the file in two, so I split it in 3)

I at least need a few magic mods, energy mods, and the Ballistix mod to be happy, CC:tweaked and it's two peripheral addons is preferred as well, but whatever is causing issues needs to go.

One thing I keep seeing at the bottom of part 3 of the debug log, is this error:

Class version 61 required is higher than the class version supported by the current version of Mixin (JAVA_8 supports class version 52)

1 hour ago, hackall360 said:

[04Feb2023 23:40:17.048] [pool-3-thread-1/FATAL] [mixin/]: Mixin apply failed ae2wtlib.mixins.json:Restock -> net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException Critical injection failure: @Inject annotation on useOnBlockRestock could not find any targets matching 'useOn' in net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.

It seems to be a problem with ae2wtlib. After looking into it doing a quick google search, I discovered that ae2wtlib is a 1.12.2 mod. You will need to remove this and any dependents.

• Thanks 1

I'm not good at modding, but at least I can read a crash report (well enough). That's something, right?

7 minutes ago, Hipposgrumm said:

It seems to be a problem with ae2wtlib. After looking into it doing a quick google search, I discovered that ae2wtlib is a 1.12.2 mod. You will need to remove this and any dependents.

Alright, well it appears to be Applied Energistics 2 Wireless Terminal Library from google searching this, it does appear to be a 1.12.2 mod, even though curseforge showed a 1.19.2 variant of this. I can survive without the wireless crafting thing, another mod might already add an item or something that does the same thing.

I removed the mod, and am now getting this crash report when loading up the game. That is a lot better than the zero information I was receiving earlier.

Here is the crash report I received, I will look through it in a minute, but if someone else can get to it before me, please let me know what you find! : https://pastebin.com/kejXteUY

It's caused by FancyMenu. I would suggest removing it, but since you are creating a modpack, I assume that would not be ideal.

My next suggestion is to change to different versions of the mod (for 1.19.x not including 1.19.3), deleting whatever configuration you currently have for it, or if all else fails, contact the mod author or find an alternative (but I'm sure there aren't many, if any).

I'm not good at modding, but at least I can read a crash report (well enough). That's something, right?

16 hours ago, Hipposgrumm said:

It's caused by FancyMenu. I would suggest removing it, but since you are creating a modpack, I assume that would not be ideal.

My next suggestion is to change to different versions of the mod (for 1.19.x not including 1.19.3), deleting whatever configuration you currently have for it, or if all else fails, contact the mod author or find an alternative (but I'm sure there aren't many, if any).

Well, I will remove fancy menu, it is not necessarily needed, and I can figure something out later if need be, I mainly just want the modpack to function, it does not need to be all custom looking, or super fancy looking.

Removing the fancy menu, and drippy loading menu, it is getting to a point where minecraft is telling me what mods have what dependency issues, and am in the middle of fixing those.