Modded server issue

GGentzel

Playing on a modded server that my friend set up. An issue emerged where we are getting kicked from the server and can't log back in as the server sees that we are still on. At this point neither of us are able to play anymore. I went through the logs on the server and client and resolved all the errors that I saw, one of which was a Cartogropher Villager's trades not being loaded.

I was unable to fix a server issue I saw that said, 

Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 2622ms or 52 ticks behind

It's my understanding that this issue shows up in any modded versions of Minecraft.  
The issue still persisted after this.

Here's my client logs:https://gist.github.com/JGGentzel/5dfc888c321d20b07e063cdf33485d09

Edited by GGentzel
move large file for a gist

You need to show the logs/debug.log for the server so we can see the error.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

log/debug.log from the server: https://gist.github.com/JGGentzel/842ba36b5f5c5821a52d32d8391c5887

Client crash report: https://gist.github.com/JGGentzel/dfcae3416b862b2699850ab3e92ecda9

Thank you so much.

Edit: so now that I'm looking at the crash (thank you) I'm seeing that it may be related to the minimap?

edit2: no, that wasn't it. I added the correct version and the issue still persists. I DO NOT get a new crash report though. 

edit3: including the launcher.log: https://gist.github.com/JGGentzel/c15d1369b4ccd4be4a516b75a85e3a53

Edited by GGentzel

Failure message: Mod File Xaeros_Minimap_23.3.1_Forge_1.19.4.jar needs language provider javafml:45 or above to load

We have found 43

Looks like you are trying to use the 1.19.4 version of xaeros minimap with 1.19.2?

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

That's not it. I replaced that with the correct version and it did the same thing. I tried removing it entirely and still got the same behavior. Im seeing an error about 

org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo.hasSuperClass(org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo)" because the return value of "org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo.forType(org.objectweb.asm.Type, org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo$TypeLookup)" is null

Google is telling me fabric which would make sense because im using forge. 

Edited by GGentzel

[Info: 2023-03-18 17:30:59.5644147: MinecraftJavaLoggingContext.cpp(52)] Game/game () Error org.objectweb.asm.tree.analysis.AnalyzerException: Error at instruction 345: Cannot invoke "org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo.hasSuperClass(org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo)" because the return value of "org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo.forType(org.objectweb.asm.Type, org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo$TypeLookup)" is null

This looks like the error now. But it doesn't give much information other than it's some internal error within mixin.

The logs/debug.log for the client might show which mixin it was processing when the error occurs?

Have you tried removing xaero's minimap to see if the problem goes away?

Boilerplate:

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing as well.

Yes, I did remove Xaero's entirely and that doesn't fix the issue. 

Checking the servers logs/debug.log (not seeing one on client) I'm seeing these lines

[18Mar2023 18:01:49.595] [Netty Epoll Server IO #1/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing ClientboundMapItemDataPacketMixin from create.mixins.json into net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ClientboundMapItemDataPacket
[18Mar2023 18:01:49.595] [Netty Epoll Server IO #1/DEBUG] [mixin/]: create.mixins.json:ClientboundMapItemDataPacketMixin: Class version 61 required is higher than the class version supported by the current version of Mixin (JAVA_16 supports class version 60)

Those debug messages shouldn't cause a problem.

It just means the create mod claims it is compiled with java 16 when in fact mixin has spotted it was compiled for java 17

As my footer and the sticky post at the top of the support forums says, you need to enable the client's debug.log in curseforge's minecraft settings.

Boilerplate:

I'm not seeing that mixin error in the log you posted.

The last bit of mixin processing before you receive the disconnect from the server are these:

[18Mar2023 15:27:31.333] [Render thread/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing MixinReplaceTrackCheck from mixins.railways.json into com.simibubi.create.content.logistics.trains.track.TrackPlacement

[18Mar2023 15:27:31.333] [Render thread/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing MixinTrackPlacement from mixins.railways.json into com.simibubi.create.content.logistics.trains.track.TrackPlacement

[18Mar2023 15:27:31.374] [Render thread/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing MixinReplaceTrackCheck from mixins.railways.json into com.simibubi.create.content.logistics.trains.track.CurvedTrackInteraction

[18Mar2023 15:27:31.375] [Render thread/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing client.MixinCurvedTrackInteraction from mixins.railways.json into com.simibubi.create.content.logistics.trains.track.CurvedTrackInteraction

[18Mar2023 15:27:31.841] [Render thread/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing vertex_format.MixinRenderRegionArenas from mixins.oculus.compat.sodium.json into me.jellysquid.mods.sodium.client.render.chunk.region.RenderRegion$RenderRegionArenas

[18Mar2023 15:27:31.841] [Render thread/DEBUG] [mixin/]: mixins.oculus.compat.sodium.json:vertex_format.MixinRenderRegionArenas: Class version 61 required is higher than the class version supported by the current version of Mixin (JAVA_8 supports class version 52)

[18Mar2023 15:27:32.075] [Render thread/DEBUG] [mixin/]: Mixing features.buffer_builder.intrinsics.MixinSpriteTexturedVertexConsumer from rubidium.mixins.json into net.minecraft.client.renderer.SpriteCoordinateExpander

So it could be any of those mods.

Interspersed with this are some messages about unused uniforms

18Mar2023 15:27:31.863] [Render thread/DEBUG] [com.jozufozu.flywheel.backend.Backend/]: No active uniform 'uWindowSize' exists in program 'create:rotating'. Could be unused.

These are probably unrelated, but a possibility is the problem is caused by some bad interaction between flywheel (create's rendering mod) and oculus/rubidium.

Maybe you can try turning off flywheel's backend?

https://forums.minecraftforge.net/topic/119518-exit-code-1073740940/#comment-524102

But at this point I am just guessing. Without seeing a log with the mixin debug messages and the real error at the same time, it's impossible to say what is really causing it.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

I turned off Rubidium, Oculus, and the Vive mods and made that change to Flywheel and it seemed to stabilize things some (More chunks loaded then before) but it still crashed.

I think we're going to just use a mod pack by somebody that knows what they're doing. 

Thanks for your help.