Fabric/Fabric API installation error

Violets

I am trying to install Fabric 1.19.3 in MC Launcher (not through MultiMc etc.) however I got error and unable to launch it.
After I fiddle around, this is what I notice:
- Installation of fabric loader was fine, I am able to launch it without any .jar file in mods folder.
- I then drag in my mods .jar file (modmenu, inventorytabs, shulkerboxtooltip, etc.), WITHOUT fabric-api.jar, upon launching the game prompts me to "Install fabric, version 0.55.3 or later."
- I then add on fabric-api-0.76.0+1.19.3.jar and try to launch. The game crashed whilst initializing game with "Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Mixin transformation of net.minecraft.class_761 failed". Crash report: https://pastebin.com/MhN9VZu2
- Replacing to FabricAPI of 1.19.4 and older 1.19.3 version doesn't help

I tried launching with MultiMC and it crashed. I then disable FabricAPI and this are the errors. Seems like fabric is the one problematic on my end.

Incompatible mod set!
net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException: Mod resolution encountered an incompatible mod set!
A potential solution has been determined:
     - Install fabric, version 0.55.3 or later.
     - Install fabric-api, any version.
Unmet dependency listing:
     - Mod 'Freecam' (freecam) 1.1.6 requires any version of fabric, which is missing!
     - Mod 'Inventory Tabs' (inventorytabs) 0.8.1-1.19.x requires version 0.55.3 or later of fabric, which is missing!
     - Mod 'ItemSwapper' (itemswapper) 0.3.2-mc1.19.3 requires any version of fabric-api, which is missing!

Edited by Violets