How to export my mod from eclipse?

BukkitSmerf

I created my first mod (Learning forge and testing so that only add one block :P), I tested it from eclipse.

But how to export it? Export option don't give me working file

Using recompile and reobfuscate don't create any files.

(in reobf is only empty "Minecraft" folder)

PS: I have my mod code in other eclipse project. I using this tutorial to install:

//Sorry for my English :(

I know this is an old answered topic now, but I thought I would contribute. If you use the same setup at Pah for your mod and you have a /resources folder with your /assets in them and your code in a /common folder, you could just use either bogle to find a generic build script, or use the build script from buildcraft and modify it to make it get the version of forge your mod needs at a minimum, and modify it with your mod version and name, it will compile it and package it into a jar for you. To use it, when the build.xml is in your source folder, with apache ant installed go in your command prompt (on mac Terminal and on linux terminal, on windows just type in CMD in either run or the start menu in windows 8 and type in cd locationyoursourcefolderisat and then hit enter, and then type ant, and hit enter, and then after having a cup of coffee and coming back, you will have a .jar file in a new /bin directory of your source folder.

• 1 year later...

With the "Pahimar-Workspace" you need to copy all your source files to

forge/mcp/src/minecraft/

before running recompile and reobfuscate_srg (yes, don't use reobfuscate).

Im modding for 1.7.10 and I cant export my mod.I READ your reply on how to export a mod from Eclipse.But i dont have recompile.bat since it is 1.7.10