Minecraft Forge Installer Corrupted.

leondance

It is more like the other topic but it is different. This includes the cmd line whatever it says, But This is 1.6.4 installer. No mods plus i accidently didn't put a back up for libaries. so it didn't work now. I use Magic Launcher to do this because my other one doesn't work with the Java 7 update 25. so there is a picture if you click the link right here in the brackets. [ https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8566596/MineCraft%20Stuff/ScreenShots/Forge%20Corrupted.png ]

I couldn't put attachments like that. After i put the cmd line XXX minecraftforge-installer-XXXXXXX.jar Whatever the cmd line says.

I honestly have no idea what you're saying, nore what magic launcher has to do with anything here...

However, if you run using the command line it should print an error.

This message pops up when you have a corrupt download of the installer.

So... clear your internet cache and try again.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

[lmgtfy]how to clear internet cache[/lmgtfy]

Clear your browsers, and internet cache, and whatever other programs you use to download files.

Something is corrupting your file, it's not corrupt on our end, so only thing you can do is keep trying and making sure nothing on your end is screwing up the transfer.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I found a way to clear Internet Cache on Chrome, And neither of these searches has nothing with chrome. I only just see Firefox and Chrome. But It don't work. Firefox or IE, These has be clear too, or just one? I download mines from chrome and this is is i just see.

EDIT: I cleared caches on all browsers. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate.  ???

I think my Wifi is messed up with connecting to your transfer system.  I got one of the installers from the website,  I got one of the installers from the website, "files.minecraftforge.net" So If you can tell me how to install it manually,  (Actually by no installer i meant) It would help me.