MechaniCraft Help/Maintainer Wanted!!

Will11690

I'm looking for someone who for the most part would be taking over my mods main development. With work I just can't give it the time it deserves but I think it will be a good mod to fill the void of BuildCraft while still having its own unique twist. It is currently still only on 1.16.5 only because I just haven't had the time to try and get an update plus there were features I was working on that I had wanted to hammer out first. Not to mention I'm just not very good at Java or Programming in general. I can get things done and they mostly work but I am just not skilled enough to keep my brain child alive and honestly optimized.

My only real requirement is that if I choose to come back I want to be able to jump back in and do so(Not take over per say just add to it again from time to time). I have a basic outline of how I want things to work in general for the things not added yet that were planned features and I also have some started but not yet finished ideas in. I'm currently working on getting a repo up on github that has my most current code so that way its easier for everyone involved to contribute. I'm sure the best first step would be to update to the newest version of forge first before doing this to give the next person a good head start but I'm sure alot of my stuff needs rewritten anyways so I figured I'd do this now as it sits.

Any other questions or details can be worked out through messages but if you are interested please drop a reply.

Here is the link to the curseforge page which you can use to get to the github repo: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mechanicraft

For anyone who is interested please leave a reply. You will be added to the curseforge as a member and since I will be contributing less 80% of anything that is earned/donated because of this mod will be kicked your way(Can be controlled through curseforge, they have a way to split the earning).

At the present time I am continuing to work on this but for the sake of making things easy for if/when the transition does happen I am sticking to 1.16.5 development for now.

Edited by Will11690
Added more details

You can find my mod MechaniCraft at this link:

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,13923.0.html

- Will11690

If donation/download revenue won't cut it I may also be willing to make arrangements to pay for at least an assistant that can deal with Networking(Pipe Logic & Packets), and ANYTHING rendering related that is not adding basic block models(Anything to do with OpenGL, especially in minecraft, makes my head spin and I just can't wrap my mind around it). We can discuss amounts through messages if it comes to this.

You can find my mod MechaniCraft at this link:

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,13923.0.html

- Will11690