Where do you register/input Throwable Entity's texture?

SevenDeadly

Title says it all. If I make an item that fires an entity (Let's say an exploding baseball as an example :P) on right click, it shoots an invisible entity (I am certain it is shooting it, because onImpact it has the properties of my Throwable Entity). Since they changed the way you used to register the texture for EntityThrowable Entities, how do you do it now?

That depends on how you set the texture before. I always used an Item for the projectile and just used that Item texture for the Entity. For example, if I have a cannon I'll make an Item cannonBall.

You can either register the texture in the class with registerIcons or, if you don't want to make a class, use setTextureName("texture_name") - that's the updated name for func_111somethingsometing_d from before, so you still need to prefix the texture name with your mod id + ":"

When you register your throwable entity renderer, if it's set up similar to RenderSnowball, you just pass in the Item and it will use the correct texture.

I just do it in my Render(projectilename) class and register it in my clientproxy, here's an example...

(Replace ProjectileName with your projectiles name)

EntityRegistry.registerGlobalEntityID(EntityIceBolt.class, "ProjectileName",
			EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId());
RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntityProjectileName.class,
			new RenderProjectileName());

Just add this under your load method in your main too:

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityProjectileName.class, "WaveBolt", CUSTOM ENTITY ID,
			this, 64, 1, true);

Finally make a class called RenderProjectileName and find some vanilla projectile that you want to change the sprite of (I would do an arrow because its really just 2 flat rectangles, not shaped like an arrow) and use

private static final ResourceLocation texture = new ResourceLocation("MODID","textures/entities/entityprojectilenameinalllowercase.png");

@Override
protected ResourceLocation getEntityTexture(Entity entity) {
	return texture;
}

Also, make sure the .png file name is completely lowercase, both in the code and the file itself or it won't work.

Creator of Metroid Cubed! Power Suits, Beams, Hypermode and more!

width=174 height=100http://i.imgur.com/ghgWmA3.jpg[/img]

Every time I throw the entity now, I still have an invisible texture. However, I also get this error:

net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Adding entity to track
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTracker.addEntityToTracker(EntityTracker.java:219)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistry.tryTrackingEntity(EntityRegistry.java:363)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTracker.addEntityToTracker(EntityTracker.java:64)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.world.WorldManager.onEntityCreate(WorldManager.java:37)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.world.World.onEntityAdded(World.java:1587)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.onEntityAdded(WorldServer.java:923)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.world.World.spawnEntityInWorld(World.java:1578)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at me.myMod.items.ItemBall.onItemRightClick(ItemBall.java:38)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.useItemRightClick(ItemStack.java:176)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.tryUseItem(ItemInWorldManager.java:353)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.handlePlace(NetServerHandler.java:540)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.processPacket(Packet15Place.java:79)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.processReadPackets(MemoryConnection.java:89)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.networkTick(NetServerHandler.java:141)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.networkTick(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.networkTick(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:689)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:585)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:129)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.EntitySpawnPacket.generatePacket(EntitySpawnPacket.java:75)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLPacket.makePacket(FMLPacket.java:131)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.getEntitySpawningPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:371)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTrackerEntry.getPacketForThisEntity(EntityTrackerEntry.java:495)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTrackerEntry.tryStartWachingThis(EntityTrackerEntry.java:385)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTrackerEntry.sendEventsToPlayers(EntityTrackerEntry.java:484)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityTracker.addEntityToTracker(EntityTracker.java:205)
2013-09-23 15:20:38 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	... 20 more

RenderBall:

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public class RenderBall extends Render
{
    private static final ResourceLocation texture = new ResourceLocation(MyModInfo.ID,"textures/entities/ball.png");

private Item field_94151_a;
    private int field_94150_f;

public RenderBall(Item par1Item, int par2)
    {
        this.field_94151_a = par1Item;
        this.field_94150_f = par2;
    }

public RenderBall(Item par1Item)
    {
        this(par1Item, 0);
    }

/**
     * Actually renders the given argument. This is a synthetic bridge method, always casting down its argument and then
     * handing it off to a worker function which does the actual work. In all probabilty, the class Render is generic
     * (Render<T extends Entity) and this method has signature public void doRender(T entity, double d, double d1,
     * double d2, float f, float f1). But JAD is pre 1.5 so doesn't do that.
     */
    public void doRender(Entity par1Entity, double par2, double par4, double par6, float par8, float par9)
    {
        Icon icon = this.field_94151_a.getIconFromDamage(this.field_94150_f);

if (icon != null)
        {
            GL11.glPushMatrix();
            GL11.glTranslatef((float)par2, (float)par4, (float)par6);
            GL11.glEnable(GL12.GL_RESCALE_NORMAL);
            GL11.glScalef(0.5F, 0.5F, 0.5F);
            this.func_110777_b(par1Entity);
            Tessellator tessellator = Tessellator.instance;

if (icon == ItemPotion.func_94589_d("bottle_splash"))
            {
                int i = PotionHelper.func_77915_a(((EntityPotion)par1Entity).getPotionDamage(), false);
                float f2 = (float)(i >> 16 & 255) / 255.0F;
                float f3 = (float)(i >> 8 & 255) / 255.0F;
                float f4 = (float)(i & 255) / 255.0F;
                GL11.glColor3f(f2, f3, f4);
                GL11.glPushMatrix();
                this.func_77026_a(tessellator, ItemPotion.func_94589_d("overlay"));
                GL11.glPopMatrix();
                GL11.glColor3f(1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F);
            }

this.func_77026_a(tessellator, icon);
            GL11.glDisable(GL12.GL_RESCALE_NORMAL);
            GL11.glPopMatrix();
        }
    }

@Override
    protected ResourceLocation func_110775_a(Entity par1Entity) {
        return texture;
    }

private void func_77026_a(Tessellator par1Tessellator, Icon par2Icon)
    {
        float f = par2Icon.getMinU();
        float f1 = par2Icon.getMaxU();
        float f2 = par2Icon.getMinV();
        float f3 = par2Icon.getMaxV();
        float f4 = 1.0F;
        float f5 = 0.5F;
        float f6 = 0.25F;
        GL11.glRotatef(180.0F - this.renderManager.playerViewY, 0.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F);
        GL11.glRotatef(-this.renderManager.playerViewX, 1.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F);
        par1Tessellator.startDrawingQuads();
        par1Tessellator.setNormal(0.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F);
        par1Tessellator.addVertexWithUV((double)(0.0F - f5), (double)(0.0F - f6), 0.0D, (double)f, (double)f3);
        par1Tessellator.addVertexWithUV((double)(f4 - f5), (double)(0.0F - f6), 0.0D, (double)f1, (double)f3);
        par1Tessellator.addVertexWithUV((double)(f4 - f5), (double)(f4 - f6), 0.0D, (double)f1, (double)f2);
        par1Tessellator.addVertexWithUV((double)(0.0F - f5), (double)(f4 - f6), 0.0D, (double)f, (double)f2);
        par1Tessellator.draw();
    }
}

Entity Registration (Method in common proxy, called from my load method in my Main Class though)

public void registerEntities() {
	EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityBall.class, "Ball", 257, MyMod.instance, 64, 1, true);
}

Rendering Registration and other Entity Registration (Of course this is in the client proxy method registerRenderers and registerEntities:))

@Override
        public void registerRenderers() {
        	RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntityBall.class, new RenderBall(Items.ballItem));
        }

@Override
        public void registerEntities() {
    		EntityRegistry.registerGlobalEntityID(EntityBall.class, "Ball",
    		EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId());
        }

If you are talking about this:

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(EntityProjectileName.class, "WaveBolt", CUSTOM ENTITY ID,
			this, 64, 1, true);

Then yes and no. It's in another class to keep my organization, but the method containing it is called from the load method. So it's essentially like having it in the load method of my main.

Hi

Your crash log suggests to me that the server is trying to invoke a NetworkModHandler which hasn't been defined (is NULL) for your custom entity.  Normally Forge provides a default one for your entities automatically, I think.

FMLNetworkHandler.getEntitySpawningPacket is the place where it retrieves the appropriate NetworkModHandler.

After that I get lost...  but I suspect it's something to do with your entity being registered differently on the client and the server.  The crash occurs when the server tries to create a packet to tell the clients about the new entity.  It's nothing to do with the rendering code.

Not much help, sorry!  I'm still learning this myself.

-TGG

If you are talking about this:

this, 64, 1, true);

Then yes and no. It's in another class to keep my organization, but the method containing it is called from the load method. So it's essentially like having it in the load method of my main.

You mentioned this is in your CommonProxy? I think you should only register entities in ClientProxy, which could be the cause of your null network mod handler. At least, I only register mine in ClientProxy and it works for me on the Eclipse server. I can't claim any expertise in this particular area other than that. :P

EDIT: This is wrong. Entities should be registered on both sides, so do it from main mod load method or somewhere similar. Thanks Goto again for the correction.

Read the tutorials in the wiki please.

Choose one the EntityRegistry method and stick to it. And register on both sides, obviously.

EDIT: Goto was right, of course. I fired up the Eclipse server and tried my custom entity there, didn't render. Moving 'registerModEntity' to the load method of my main mod class resolved the issue. Too bad that's not mentioned in the Forge wiki tutorial, unless there's another one that deals with registering entities besides the SpaceMarine blasterRifle one. If there is, it's not easy to find.

Thanks for clearing that up Goto. I've been looking through your mods on github and I can't seem to find where you register your entities... I only see lines like the following:

RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntitySteamBoat.class, new RenderSteamBoat());

I know that's in ClientProxy only, but do you register the EntitySteamBoat? Where? I don't see it in CommonProxy or the main mod class.

Thanks again. It's nice to have someone who really understands the code - like I said, the method I used above seems to work fine, and that's the way it says to do it in the Blaster Rifle tutorial on the wiki, but what you say makes sense about needing to register on both sides.

Thanks for clearing that up Goto. I've been looking through your mods on github and I can't seem to find where you register your entities... I only see lines like the following:

RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntitySteamBoat.class, new RenderSteamBoat());

I know that's in ClientProxy only, but do you register the EntitySteamBoat? Where? I don't see it in CommonProxy or the main mod class.

Thanks again. It's nice to have someone who really understands the code - like I said, the method I used above seems to work fine, and that's the way it says to do it in the Blaster Rifle tutorial on the wiki, but what you say makes sense about needing to register on both sides.

EntitySteamBoat is registered below //Boat comment in Pchan3Mods class ("main" mod class).

I tend to register things in the "main" mod class, but any common class would do, actually.

I have looked at most generic tutorials so those are fine, but any other i won't comment on.

I think it is better to work things on your own, eventually taking examples from similar mods.

But do not take other mods as absolute reference material. Anyone can make mistakes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello, I'm trying to modify the effects of native enchantments for bows and arrows in Minecraft. After using a decompilation tool, I found that the specific implementations of native bow and arrow enchantments (including `ArrowDamageEnchantment`, `ArrowKnockbackEnchantment`, `ArrowFireEnchantment`, `ArrowInfiniteEnchantment`, `ArrowPiercingEnchantment`) do not contain any information about the enchantment effects (such as the `getDamageProtection` function for `ProtectionEnchantment`, `getDamageBonus` function for `DamageEnchantment`, etc.). Upon searching for the base class of arrows, `AbstractArrow`, I found a function named setEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity`, which seems to be used to retrieve the enchantment levels of the tool held by a `LivingEntity` and calculate the specific values of the enchantment effects. However, after testing with the following code, I found that this function is not being called:   @Mixin(AbstractArrow.class) public class ModifyArrowEnchantmentEffects {     private static final Logger LOGGER = LogUtils.getLogger();     @Inject(         method = "setEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity",         at = @At("HEAD")     )     private void logArrowEnchantmentEffectsFromEntity(CallbackInfo ci) {         LOGGER.info("Arrow enchantment effects from entity");     } }   Upon further investigation, I found that within the onHitEntity method, there are several lines of code:               if (!this.level().isClientSide &amp;&amp; entity1 instanceof LivingEntity) {                EnchantmentHelper.doPostHurtEffects(livingentity, entity1);                EnchantmentHelper.doPostDamageEffects((LivingEntity)entity1, livingentity);             }   These lines of code actually call the doPostHurt and doPostAttack methods of each enchantment in the enchantment list. However, this leads back to the issue because native bow and arrow enchantments do not implement these functions. Although their base class defines the functions, they are empty. At this point, I'm completely stumped and seeking assistance. Thank you.
    • I have been trying to make a server with forge but I keep running into an issue. I have jdk 22 installed as well as Java 8. here is the debug file  
    • it crashed again     What the console says : [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [Easy NPC/]: [EntityManager] Server started! [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {iceandfire:fire_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:fire_lily=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_fire=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_lightning=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:cyclops_cave=true, iceandfire:spawn_wandering_cyclops=true, iceandfire:spawn_sea_serpent=true, iceandfire:frost_lily=true, iceandfire:hydra_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_lily=true, iceandfireixie_village=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_jungle=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_desert=true, iceandfire:silver_ore=true, iceandfire:siren_island=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_ice=true, iceandfire:spawn_stymphalian_bird=true, iceandfire:fire_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:sapphire_ore=true, iceandfire:spawn_hippocampus=true, iceandfire:spawn_death_worm=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {TROLL_S=true, HIPPOGRYPH=true, AMPHITHERE=true, COCKATRICE=true, TROLL_M=true, DREAD_LICH=true, TROLL_F=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.be.lo.WeaponRegistry/]: Encoded Weapon Attribute registry size (with package overhead): 41976 bytes (in 5 string chunks with the size of 10000) [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [patchouli/]: Sending reload packet to clients [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Running in offline mode - Voice chat encryption is not secure! [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Using server-ip as bind address: 0.0.0.0 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 22.521 seconds to load [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Voice chat server started at 0.0.0.0:25565 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/SynchedEntityData]: defineId called for: class net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player from class tschipp.carryon.common.carry.CarryOnDataManager [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@2941ffd5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 0 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 1 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 2 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 3 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 4 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 6 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 7 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 8 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 9 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 10 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 11 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 12 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 13 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 14 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@ebc7ef2 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: ZacAdos[/90.2.17.162:49242] logged in with entity id 1062 at (-1848.6727005281205, 221.0, -3054.2468255848935) [00:02:19] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModernFix/]: Skipping entity ID sync for com.talhanation.smallships.world.entity.ship.Ship: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/CameraType [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos joined the game [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [se.mi.te.da.DataManager/]: Sending data to client: ZacAdos [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Received secret request of - Gloop - ZacAdos (17) [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Sent secret to - Gloop - ZacAdos [00:02:21] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully authenticated player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully validated connection of player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Player - Gloop - ZacAdos (cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd) successfully connected to voice chat stop [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping the server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [mo.pl.ar.ArmourersWorkshop/]: stop local service [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: ZacAdos lost connection: Server closed [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos left the game [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:overworld [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_end [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_nether [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (world): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM-1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopping IO worker... [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopped IO worker! [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Calio/]: Removing Dynamic Registries for: net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7dc879e1 [MineStrator Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [MineStrator Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [MineStrator Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "17.0.10" 2024-01-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7, mixed mode, sharing) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx6302M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -p libraries/cpw/mods/bootstraplauncher/1.1.2/bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarFileSystems/0.3.16/JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH --add-opens java.base/java.util.jar=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports java.base/sun.security.util=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports jdk.naming.dns/com.sun.jndi.dns=java.naming -Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=system -DignoreList=bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar,securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar,asm-commons-9.5.jar,asm-util-9.5.jar,asm-analysis-9.5.jar,asm-tree-9.5.jar,asm-9.5.jar,JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar -DlibraryDirectory=libraries -DlegacyClassPath=libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/accesstransformers/8.0.4/accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar:libraries/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/4.9.1/antlr4-runtime-4.9.1.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/eventbus/6.0.3/eventbus-6.0.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/forgespi/6.0.0/forgespi-6.0.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/coremods/5.0.1/coremods-5.0.1.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/modlauncher/10.0.8/modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/unsafe/0.2.0/unsafe-0.2.0.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/core/3.6.4/core-3.6.4.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/toml/3.6.4/toml-3.6.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/3.8.5/maven-artifact-3.8.5.jar:libraries/net/jodah/typetools/0.8.3/typetools-0.8.3.jar:libraries/net/minecrell/terminalconsoleappender/1.2.0/terminalconsoleappender-1.2.0.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-reader/3.12.1/jline-reader-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-terminal/3.12.1/jline-terminal-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar:libraries/org/openjdk/nashorn/nashorn-core/15.3/nashorn-core-15.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarSelector/0.3.16/JarJarSelector-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarMetadata/0.3.16/JarJarMetadata-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlloader/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.19.2-20220805.130853/server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-extra.jar:libraries/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/5.8.5/oshi-core-5.8.5.jar:libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.8.9/gson-2.8.9.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/failureaccess/1.0.1/failureaccess-1.0.1.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/guava/31.0.1-jre/guava-31.0.1-jre.jar:libraries/com/mojang/authlib/3.11.49/authlib-3.11.49.jar:libraries/com/mojang/brigadier/1.0.18/brigadier-1.0.18.jar:libraries/com/mojang/datafixerupper/5.0.28/datafixerupper-5.0.28.jar:libraries/com/mojang/javabridge/1.2.24/javabridge-1.2.24.jar:libraries/com/mojang/logging/1.0.0/logging-1.0.0.jar:libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.11.0/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-buffer/4.1.77.Final/netty-buffer-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-codec/4.1.77.Final/netty-codec-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-handler/4.1.77.Final/netty-handler-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-resolver/4.1.77.Final/netty-resolver-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-classes-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-classes-epoll-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-x86_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-aarch_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna/5.10.0/jna-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/5.0.4/jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.12.0/commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.0/log4j-api-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.0/log4j-core-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j18-impl/2.17.0/log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.8.0-beta4/slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher --launchTarget forgeserver --fml.forgeVersion 43.3.0 --fml.mcVersion 1.19.2 --fml.forgeGroup net.minecraftforge --fml.mcpVersion 20220805.130853 [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [00:02:43] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [00:02:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection Latest log [29Mar2024 00:02:42.803] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [29Mar2024 00:02:42.805] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [29Mar2024 00:02:43.548] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [29Mar2024 00:02:43.876] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.878] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:44.033] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection
    • I am unable to do that. Brigadier is a mojang library that parses commands.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.