Chat command handler?

DarkGuardsman

For one of my mods i'm working on updating i use chat command to change cfg settings on the fly.

In 1.2.5 i used

public boolean onChatCommand(EntityPlayer player, boolean isOp, String command)

inorder to get each command used in game and exicute anything attached to that command. However in 1.3.1 i can't find anything similar to is besides

public boolean handleCommand(String command, Object... data);

which only gives me command string. Is there another way to get commands issued by the player.

If you want to add a command, don't use the event bus, use the CommandHandler. This allows for your command to get in the help list,....

If you want/need an example, look at this. I use the bus because I want to block vanilla commands too, but I don't think that's what you want.

Please send me all the typo's you found, I'm from Belgium and I'm a little dyslectic and suck @ typing.

width=700 height=100http://dries007.net/banner.png[/img]

If you want to add a command, don't use the event bus, use the CommandHandler. This allows for your command to get in the help list,....

If you want/need an example, look at this. I use the bus because I want to block vanilla commands too, but I don't think that's what you want.

was hoping to find a method that gave me the player who issued the command.

If you make a command class, register it by

ServerCommandManager.registerCommand(new CommandPing());

the you can (in the processCommand sub of the commandclass) use the ICommandSender.

ICommandSender is basically a player.

Please send me all the typo's you found, I'm from Belgium and I'm a little dyslectic and suck @ typing.

width=700 height=100http://dries007.net/banner.png[/img]