• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Was able to figure it out! For those stumbling across this, you need to Override the isEquivalentTo method in your fluid class to return true if the fluidIn matches your still fluid or your flowing fluid.
    • I have no idea how to do some screen rendering nor did something like this before. But I want to make something like nausea effect but little bit more than just portal effect. I want to do something that will get the actuall player view and make it flipped and mirror it and blend it with the players view so it will look something like this:   And yes I want it to shake. plus I would like to render the particles like every effect should render. Thanks for any help
    • My minecraft server don't start I think it is probably because of a mod because I started the server with no mods and it started up successfully, but I don't know what mod because the error does not mention the mod, in the client side it works just fine but in the server side it crashes I tried everything but this error keep appearing:   [main/FATAL] [minecraft/Main]: Failed to start the minecraft server java.lang.NullPointerException: null     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$7$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:267) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$7$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:270) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:482) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:472) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenerationSettings.<init>(BiomeGenerationSettings.java:62) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:charm.mixins.json:accessor.BiomeGenerationSettingsAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenerationSettings.<init>(BiomeGenerationSettings.java:32) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:charm.mixins.json:accessor.BiomeGenerationSettingsAccessor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenerationSettings$Builder.func_242508_a(BiomeGenerationSettings.java:163) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.enhanceBiome(ForgeHooks.java:926) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.world.biome.Biome.lambda$null$8(Biome.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Function8.lambda$null$6(Function8.java:22) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Function4.lambda$null$2(Function4.java:14) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.DataResult$Instance.ap2(DataResult.java:315) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.datafixers.kinds.Applicative.ap4(Applicative.java:84) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder$Instance$7.decode(RecordCodecBuilder.java:404) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.codecs.RecordCodecBuilder$2.decode(RecordCodecBuilder.java:107) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.MapDecoder.lambda$compressedDecode$0(MapDecoder.java:52) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.DataResult.lambda$flatMap$10(DataResult.java:138) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.DataResult.flatMap(DataResult.java:136) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at com.mojang.serialization.MapDecoder.compressedDecode(MapDecoder.java:52) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.MapCodec$MapCodecCodec.decode(MapCodec.java:91) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.Decoder.parse(Decoder.java:18) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.WorldSettingsImport$IResourceAccess$RegistryAccess.func_241879_a(WorldSettingsImport.java:236) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.WorldSettingsImport.func_241805_a_(WorldSettingsImport.java:131) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.WorldSettingsImport.lambda$decode$5(WorldSettingsImport.java:105) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.DataResult.lambda$flatMap$10(DataResult.java:138) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.serialization.DataResult.flatMap(DataResult.java:136) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.WorldSettingsImport.func_241797_a_(WorldSettingsImport.java:104) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.DynamicRegistries.func_243610_a(DynamicRegistries.java:144) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.DynamicRegistries.func_243608_a(DynamicRegistries.java:132) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.WorldSettingsImport.func_244336_a(WorldSettingsImport.java:53) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.util.registry.DynamicRegistries.func_239770_b_(DynamicRegistries.java:85) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:96) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_281] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.0.26.jar:36.0] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [forge-1.16.5-36.0.26.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [forge-1.16.5-36.0.26.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [forge-1.16.5-36.0.26.jar:?] {}   Mod list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aqtqrQkGtmMnL8XXqC9OdmMmWUzEzaZWkOgG2ANS_Rs/edit?usp=sharing
    • I have created a custom event which allows me to change the EnchantmentData list in the enchantingtable. For this I overwritten the enchanting table and the classes connected to it (container, tileentity, screen, etc.). I looked at the forge events and created my own event from it (Eventfactory and Event). when I try to use the event I get an error (EventBus#Mod) or it is not called (EventBus#Forge). since I'm sure (since it is a mod event so EventBus#Mod!?!) that I have to use the EventBus#Mod I don't know why the event doesn't work or why i got an error. this is my EventFactory: https://github.com/Luis-st/Forge-1.16.5-36.0.1-mdk/blob/main/forge-1.16.5-36.0.1-mdk/src/main/java/net/luis/cave/api/event/ModEventFactory.java this is my custom event: https://github.com/Luis-st/Forge-1.16.5-36.0.1-mdk/blob/main/forge-1.16.5-36.0.1-mdk/src/main/java/net/luis/cave/api/event/events/EnchantmentSetEvent.java this is the error log when using EventBus#Mod: https://github.com/Luis-st/Forge-1.16.5-36.0.1-mdk/blob/main/forge-1.16.5-36.0.1-mdk/src/main/java/net/luis/cave/Error Log from Custom Event   1. which is the correct EventBus? 2. what's wrong with my event / or is something missing?  
    • Forge works fine on Java 15 now.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)