[solved][1.6.4] Coremod and normal mod in one jar no longer supported?

mnn

In dev env it runs fine, but when launched from vanilla launcher it does not find the second mod in the a jar (which contains coremod, modcontainer and the "normal" mod). It just says it won't examine the jar and that's it.

2013-10-08 22:04:54 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining for coremod candidacy monnef_core_0.6.0.jar
2013-10-08 22:04:54 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Adding monnef_core_0.6.0.jar to the list of known coremods, it will not be examined again
2013-10-08 22:05:03 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Skipping already parsed coremod or tweaker monnef_core_0.6.0.jar

I saw that someone is recommending packing coremod and mod in one jar, but it doesn't work for me...

source is there -> https://github.com/mnn/monnefcore/blob/a4ae70013a566148c90281fc9395283f511b2f1b/src/monnef/core/mod/MonnefCoreNormalMod.java

mnn.getNativeLang() != English

If I helped you please click on the "thank you" button.

Thank you, it's working.

I'm kinda curious, does exist some documentation to the options in manifest or parameters accepted by FML? Or all informations come from changelog and source code?

mnn.getNativeLang() != English

If I helped you please click on the "thank you" button.

• 5 years later...

This thread is 6 years old, don’t necro old threads, make a new one. Also don’t make coremods, if you don’t already know ASM and aren’t very familiar with both Forge and Minecrafts internals you will fail horribly and/or make a very, very bad mod

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

1 minute ago, ShortFoxx said:

im not trying to make a core mod, i tried putting applecore on my server but the server says something about cor mod not recommended and it does that for most core mods

This is because most coremods don’t do stuff the reccomended way. Go shout at the devs of the offending coremods. Making coremods the right way isn’t that hard at all.

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

6 hours ago, Cadiboo said:

This thread is 6 years old, don’t necro old threads, make a new one. Also don’t make coremods, if you don’t already know ASM and aren’t very familiar with both Forge and Minecrafts internals you will fail horribly and/or make a very, very bad mod

ASM?  OK, I'm sure you aren't talking about assembly language (the first and only programming concept that comes to mind with that) -- so just what is ASM?  I sorry to bump this again, but I just have to know!

Developer of Doomlike Dungeons.

It’s a library to deal with java bytecode. Using the library it’s very close to assembly language, raw java bytecode is very similar to machine code

About Me

Spoiler