Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Forge installer stuck

thenecroreaper

Actually the error says heap space, what you gave him is PermGen space.

The proper argument would be:

-Xmx1024M

Anyways this is odd.. I'll see what I can do about supporting it. However, it shouldnt require THAT much memory.. your computer must have it lowered by default.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lexmanos
Paypal: http://paypal.me/LexManos

BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn

• 7 months later...

I'm really sorry, but this isn't working for me? I'm fairly certain I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what. I took a screenshot of the cmd, it basically says that there is no such thing as "Java".

B79lpZX.png

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • if you are using Eclipse, you will find the vanilla code in Your Workspace Folder (in Eclipse) > Project and External Dependencies > forge_version > package net.minecraft then you need to look at the EnderChestBlock, another way to find the class would be to search for it via CTRL + SHIFT + H (Note this is the Eclipse key shortcut).
    • java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.12.2-14.23.5.2838: Not Downloading {Wrong Side} Considering library net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.12: Not Downloading {Wrong Side} Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-all:5.2 Considering library org.jline:jline:3.5.1: Not Downloading {Wrong Side} Considering library net.java.dev.jna:jna:4.4.0: Not Downloading {Wrong Side} Considering library com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.3.3 Considering library com.typesafe:config:1.2.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-actors-migration_2.11:1.1.0 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-compiler:2.11.1 Considering library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2 Checking "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.jar" internal checksums checksums.sha1 was not found, validation failed Downloading library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2 Trying unpacked library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2 Checking "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.jar" internal checksums checksums.sha1 was not found, validation failed File not found in installer archive: /maven/org/scala-lang/plugins/scala-continuations-library_2.11/1.0.2/scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.jar Considering library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2 Checking "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1\1.0.2\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.jar" internal checksums checksums.sha1 was not found, validation failed Downloading library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2 Trying unpacked library org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2 Checking "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1\1.0.2\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.jar" internal checksums checksums.sha1 was not found, validation failed File not found in installer archive: /maven/org/scala-lang/plugins/scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1/1.0.2/scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.jar Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-library:2.11.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-parser-combinators_2.11:1.0.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-reflect:2.11.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-swing_2.11:1.0.1 Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-xml_2.11:1.0.2 Considering library lzma:lzma:0.0.1: Not Downloading {Wrong Side} Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:5.0.3: Not Downloading {Wrong Side} Considering library java3d:vecmath:1.5.2 Considering library net.sf.trove4j:trove4j:3.0.3 Considering library org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:3.5.3 Here is the entire log. I'm trying to get RLCraft to work.  Java is updated. I used the jar version of the download.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.