Suggest a mod to soak up lots and lots copper and tin?

ianc1215

I built a private server and made a small error when setting up IC2. I wanted to have resources very abundant mainly copper and tin. So I ramped up the ore gen factor in the config to 5.0.

Now I am literally tripping over copper and tin.

I am looking for a mod that I can install that will "soak" up all the extra copper and tin we are harvesting.

I currently have Buildcraft, IC2 exp, Forestry, RailCraft, TrainCraft, Thaumcraft and Thaumic Tinkerer installed on the server plus a bunch of other mods.

I would prefer a tech mod but really anything will do.

Oh yeah the server is 1.6.4 with Forge 9.11.1.916

“Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

• 2 months later...

Reminds me of when I had Twilight Forest and Gregtech; I'd always take my trove of Lapis and make a massive LESU.

I guess since you're 1.6.4 you're not able to us experimental Gregtech or IC2, which is unfortunate. Gregtech's recent versions start off HEAVILY relying on Bronze. Furthermore, GT adds Bronze Fluid Pipes; you would have an easy time making a steam-driven setup like I'm using myself.

If I'm wrong, 1.6.4 ~= 1.6.2 and they work:

http://ic2.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88825306/Mods/gregtechmod.zip

However, note that IC2x has redone the power system, making Tin Cables be 32 EU/t, Copper 128 EU/t, so on, and CESU's are the MV storage, MFE's are now HV, MFSU's EV. Brave new world!

Going in a different direction, there are tools and such that allow you to regenerate ores, including retroactively and without damaging the gameworld or any player alterations. Unfortunately I haven't had access to my remote server recently and I've forgotten the name of this particular one from lack of use...

• 4 weeks later...