Server Help [Support, Not a Bug] [Forge 9.11.1.938] [Minecraft 1.6.4] [Fixed]

Mortvana

I have read the EAQ/FAQ/IAQ/<insert_letter_here>AQ, and the last 4 pages, and the Forge Wiki, and even the MinecraftWiki, and I have found no clue on how I should set up a run script [.bat because I have windows] to launch my Forge Server with many mods, such as BuildCraft, Biomes o' Plenty, Forge MultiPart, Thaumcraft 4 and the like. I tried using an old run script once, about two weeks, changing it to run the minecraftforge-universal-1.6.4-x.xx.x.xxx.jar of course, of course x is the number in the .jar's name. I also HAVE NOT renamed either .jar in my current set up [no script, just the mods, configs, libraries, .jars, and hats], but have recently run out of memory while booting my server, so I would like to know how to make a proper script to run it with 2 Gigabytes of RAM. It is just a small server I'm hosting for myself and two friends on my own computer.

PC Specs:

System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
RAM: 18 GB
Hard Disk: 2TB
Java: Java 7 Update 45 Standard Edition (64-bit)
Processor: AMD A10-5700 APU with Radeon HD Graphics
JRE Settings: -Xms1024M -Xmx4096M -XX:PermSize=1024m

Thanks for help in advanced, Lex (or cpw, luacs, or Overmind) can should slap me if I am for being stupid,

-Mortvana

Edit: To clarify 9.11.1.938 is the latest at the time of posting

Edit 2: Yes Forge Team, I used your handy installer  :)

Edit 3: Fixed :D Thanks robin4002!

Edit 4: *Slaps self for being stupid*

About Me: Streamer, Private Server Owner, Owner of a Difficult Cat, Teenage Minecraft Addict, Chemistry Nerd, Beginning Modder, GregTech Hater. You can find me when I stream at www.twitch.tv/NyehCraft or on #MortTech on espernet

It launches it, maybe it was the

-o true

my friend MegaMineGuide told me to put in, or maybe it was because I was using 32-bit java when I tried before but now it works! Logistics Pipes derped on ID's in my client config, but it works! I am surprised how easy it was, I thought it would tat some crazy lines of code in the run.bat, but I was mistaken, thanks man!

About Me: Streamer, Private Server Owner, Owner of a Difficult Cat, Teenage Minecraft Addict, Chemistry Nerd, Beginning Modder, GregTech Hater. You can find me when I stream at www.twitch.tv/NyehCraft or on #MortTech on espernet