Create new game mode using forge?

GersonGFPN

Hello guys,

Sorry for my bad english ok?

I'm starting to create mods for minecraft. I am a systems analyst and developer in several programming languages​​, I'm not having trouble (for now) to understand how the Forge helps us in this creation. I rather enjoy by the way the Forge.

However, I have found guidance on how to create a game mode. Ie have another option Survivor, creative and MY MODE for example.

Found in the package world, which has the Inumerator game rule, however changes made ​​in this file but to create a new world just got the standard, failing to have the My MODE.

I know I can modify the permissions of the player among others how to fly, but the game mode goes much further.

My idea, for example, is this game mode, not the spawn of zombies, spiders and creepers for example, ie, the normal dangers of minecraft, I am developing my own mobs and I would like this game mode had only these.

Just for the sake of logging;

<Flenix> GersonNovais, for your idea, it's not really a gamemode

<GersonNovais> humm

<Flenix> A gamemode is player specific. What you want affects the world, not the player

<Flenix> ie; right now on a server, you could have one player in creative, one in survival

<Flenix> but with your thing, how would one have the mobs spawn and the other not?

width=463 height=200

http://s13.postimg.org/z9mlly2av/siglogo.png[/img]

My mods (Links coming soon)

Cities | Roads | Remula | SilvaniaMod | MoreStats