Server Liquid ID gets scrambled?

Xunel

I run a small server for friends and maintain it myself, I have an odd issue I could use some help with. I have several mods but am looking for advice as to pinpoint a starting place for this to be resolved.  Heres the scenario: All of my configs from client to server match. I know because people can connect, and I use my client side configs on the server. When I open single player and look into a TE 3 Fluid Transposer (Use it because NEI gives that nice Liquid recipies breakdown) Redstone melts into Destabilized redstone and Glowstone into Liquid glowstone etc... Now when I connect to the server with the same configuration files I get my Redstone melting into Liquid glowstone, Coal turning into iron and so on. Now when I go back to single player all of these new incorrect recipes have replaced the correct ones. I can fix it for single player by changing ANY of my mods out, running  MC then reinstalling and running again. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might be able to fix this? It seems to be more of a forge/server issue (Running forge 9.11.1.953 for MC 1.6.4) since uninstalling and installing any mod appears to fix the issue until I connect to the server again. Any help would be much appreciated!

Walls of text are BAAAD, 'mkay?

I'm gonna recommend you talk to KingLemming, he's also the one responsible for liquids (besides TE)

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.