[1.7.2] Unofficial [De]Obfuscated Name List

Nzkiwi

Yep, I'll manually activate it and figure out what's up with it. I wrote this in about 1.5 days, so it won't be perfect :P

EDIT: Your account's activated. I'll be working on this again tomorrow (been fixing a couple of other sites today, so my brain's pretty fried), so I should be able to get most of these bugs ironed out.

EDIT 2: I've fixed the verification mail issue. Should be sending correctly now.

So far I've done all of the functions listed in this thread and one of the fields (was testing whether the method for adding fields was working). Other than that, nothing. I'll be working on it more tomorrow, I'll put in some more options for editing/deleting entries, adding categories, etc.

The PHP script for grabbing new entries from the CSV file is done, and I've run it manually once to populate the database. I'll set up the cron job to run once every few hours. I'll be making the search function today as well, since there are no categories in the CSV file, so I've had to drop everything into an "undefined" category.

The PHP script for grabbing new entries from the CSV file is done, and I've run it manually once to populate the database. I'll set up the cron job to run once every few hours. I'll be making the search function today as well, since there are no categories in the CSV file, so I've had to drop everything into an "undefined" category.

It may be possible to categorize functions and fields by reading this joined.srg file https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MinecraftForge/FML/master/conf/joined.srg