minecraft crashes after gradle install

Jdb100

So i tried installing the new 1.7 minecraft forge since i didn't know how to use the new installer i found the tutorial on here on how to install it and everything worked fine but after installing i went to test it to make sure it worked but it crashed.

error log:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8658682

Caused by: joptsimple.MissingRequiredOptionException: Missing required option(s) ['accessToken']

You have not installed it correctly.. you have to specify the arguments it tells you to in your debug config.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Sorry for being stupid either I am looking in the wrong place or I can't find the argument it wants in the debug config. Can you tell me where this debug config is and what I should be looking for? Sorry for being a pain not used to this new installer.

So I tried some more installs, looked around trying to see if anyone else had this problem or a fix but I got no where so I am wondering what I did wrong as I followed the sticky post on here as we'll as trying the way lex did it on his video.