[ERRORS] Illegal entry in Gradle Dependencies

Blockout22

I keep getting the following errors when trying to setup forgegradle:

Illegal entry in Gradle Dependencies: "C:/Users/"USER"/Desktop/Eclipse/unresolved dependency - forgeSrc 1.7.2-10.12.0.1021

Project 'ForgeGradle' is missing required librarys: 'C:\Users\"USER"\Desktop\Eclipse\ unresolved - forgeSrc 1.7.2-10.12.0.1021

The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved

it was all working fine until I wanted to update forge

Iv'e tried removing everything including the .gradle folder & forge src folder I also tried going back to the version I was already using but that seemed to have stopped working to

another thing I was thinking ... why is it looking in my main eclipse folder for fogeSrc?

Run the following commands and be sure to give us a log file which is in the .gradle folder.

gradlew --refresh-dependancies

gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --debug

gradlew eclipse --debug

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Run the following commands and be sure to give us a log file which is in the .gradle folder.

gradlew --refresh-dependancies

gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --debug

gradlew eclipse --debug

problem fixed :) but is there any reason what mite of caused it to look for "C:\Users\"USER"\Desktop\Eclipse\ unresolved - forgeSrc 1.7.2-10.12.0.1021" in that location & with extended name instead of the .gradle folder?

the only things I did to cause it was change the version number and run "gradlw.bat setupDecompWorkspace eclipse"