Witch. Where is calculated what kind of potion it attacks?

Kwasti

Yes, I found it.

But I have not found where the given type of potion, for example poisoning.

{
                short short1 = -1;

if (this.rand.nextFloat() < 0.15F && this.isBurning() && !this.isPotionActive(Potion.fireResistance))
                {
                    short1 = 16307;
                }
                else if (this.rand.nextFloat() < 0.05F && this.getHealth() < this.getMaxHealth())
                {
                    short1 = 16341;
                }
                else if (this.rand.nextFloat() < 0.25F && this.getAttackTarget() != null && !this.isPotionActive(Potion.moveSpeed) && this.getAttackTarget().getDistanceSqToEntity(this) > 121.0D)
                {
                    short1 = 16274;
                }
                else if (this.rand.nextFloat() < 0.25F && this.getAttackTarget() != null && !this.isPotionActive(Potion.moveSpeed) && this.getAttackTarget().getDistanceSqToEntity(this) > 121.0D)
                {
                    short1 = 16274;
                }

if (short1 > -1)
                {
                    this.setCurrentItemOrArmor(0, new ItemStack(Item.potion, 1, short1));
                    this.witchAttackTimer = this.getHeldItem().getMaxItemUseDuration();
                    this.setAggressive(true);
                    AttributeInstance attributeinstance = this.getEntityAttribute(SharedMonsterAttributes.movementSpeed);
                    attributeinstance.removeModifier(field_110185_bq);
                    attributeinstance.applyModifier(field_110185_bq);
                }

I think short1 = 16307; it indicates the type of potion, but where you got these numbers?

for example, if I want to add to the effect of the potion blind or other, what number to put?

Try checking the wiki. That only works for potions that actually exist in the game, though.

For other potion effects such as blindness, you need to create a new PotionEffect with the correct id, duration, and amplifier and add that effect to the entity. You won't be able to throw a potion with that effect though, unless you create a custom potion.