Minecraft Forge and Make no Good Map in Shrine Runner

Blaster

Hello, my apologies for the way I am sending this message as this is the only way I have available to me at this time. I am a map maker who is interested in putting Minecraft Forge and Yu no Make Good Map into an Adventure/Survival map for MC 1.3.2 (Unless there is another update). My initial plan is to have a version of the map that is stand alone and people will have to get the mods themselves but eventually I would like to include a Map Pack with all of the required mods in them. Please let me know if you would not mind about the use of your mods or if you would like me to remove the mod from the map itself.

"If i'm your friend by the end of the map, I haven't done my job properly" MattaBase (FTB Builder)

"When I finish my map, you will think FTB Insanity is too easy " Blaster (Shrine Runner Map Maker(WIP))

Forge itself is open source so you are welcome.

As for the individual mods, you will need to ask their authors.

Do note that FTB is making a mod pack and will have support for other maps, so if the mods that you need to use are in the FTB Mod Pack then you can just use it when it is released soon.  :)

I do know that the FTB Mod Pack is coming and I am planing on making a version for it. But there are some mods that Want to use, still need to ask, that do not seem to get alot of credit but are very awesome. Like the Pokecubes mod and the Eternal Frost mod. As far as I'm aware, these will not be in the pack.

"If i'm your friend by the end of the map, I haven't done my job properly" MattaBase (FTB Builder)

"When I finish my map, you will think FTB Insanity is too easy " Blaster (Shrine Runner Map Maker(WIP))

My YUNoMakeGoodMap mod is only for the FTB team, and only works for 1.2.5

Aside from that, Forge is opensource, but contrary to popular belief, just cuz something is open source doesn't mean its free to everyone without restrictions.

Hence why there is a license, so read it, and follow it, and you're fine.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Fair enough. Thankyou for letting me use Forge. would you and the rest of the Forge team be interested in trying the map before it is released.

It is an adventure/ Survival/ Parcore. I am planning on including elements from FTB Insanity, the Super Hostile series and Paladin's Quest 2. One word of warning, if you think FTB Insanity Hardcore version is hard. You haven't seen Hard (initial release won't be hardcore, I'm not that cruel)

I agree. Due to the same reasons I also think that the maps were easy (aside from the bees)

Same. the main reason I know a decent amount of bee breeding (aside from Flora's Bee Uni) was using the Extra Bees Apiarist's Databank (Best Item Ever)

Going back to the question. would you like to Beta Test the Shrine Runner map when it is finished?

Also, Lex made a reply saying that there were some terms and conditions to use Forge. is there a link where I can read these before I accidentally break them?

Sorry, I asure you I haven't done anything I shouldn't have yet though

I will have a look. All the mods that will be in the map I have played and have seen how it could be implemented.