[1.7.2/1.6.4] More Vanilla Recipes

Parker8283

v1.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED! DOWNLOADS BELOW.

FEEL FREE TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS!

Welcome to the More Vanilla Recipes Mod!

My Mod in Video Form!

I know that there are tons of these types of mods out there already, but I think mine should stand out for one thing...

Plank Dying!

width=247 height=133http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/561bf864-8d05-48c7-942e-ee5b5a5e4929/00000087.png[/img]

Have you ever had the situation where you were building something and you ran out of the kind of planks you were building with, but you had a surplus of another kind of them? Well, you can turn those into the planks you need with my new recipes! Just follow the image above, changing the plank color to the ones you have a surplus of, put the sapling of the color planks you want them to be in the center, and now you have the same amount of planks you put in, now in the color you want. (Currently, you can only do it with all of the same color, and that's because when I tried to implement it so you could use any planks, so long as none of them were the same color you were trying to dye, it made Minecraft poop on me (it was really gross). I tried multiple other ways, but it didn't get any better. If you guys want to help, source code link is below)

Other recipes include:

width=246 height=137http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/8e5cadba-36c7-4cc8-a08e-db25bb257999/00000088.png[/img]

Sandstone to sand!

We all know the recipe of 4 sand gets you sandstone, but it would be nice if that could be reversed. Well, now it can. Works with all 3 types of sandstone.

width=243 height=135http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/7d50eb9b-7eb3-4c5a-bd34-f1911a33ba48/00000089.png[/img]

Sticks to planks!

Sometimes you make too many sticks, and wish you could make them back into planks. Well, (again), now you can. Turns them back into oak wood planks.

width=243 height=133http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/95ab048b-cdc8-4bd3-8fb5-ec6f64b842ae/00000090.png[/img]

Saplings to vines!

Sometimes you break vines and wish you wouldn't have. Well, you can get them back by putting three of any kind of sapling anywhere in your crafting table, and you get 3 vines, which is used in my next recipe!

width=242 height=131http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/49429d45-80a7-42cf-9865-6c25e8355576/00000091.png[/img]

Mossy Cobblestone!

If you follow the recipe above, you can make mossy cobblestone, which is great if you want to obtain some and you're scared to death of every night creature (like me).

width=243 height=135http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/82980ad7-3e38-4f85-bf13-4aaeb51c5ef3/00000092.png[/img]

SADDLE!

Finally, the saddle recipe. Yes, Dinnerbone said that he won't add a saddle recipe to Minecraft because it makes you go to dungeons and temples to find them. Well I don't know about you, but when I find a horse, I don't think, "Let's go find a dungeon or temple so I can get a saddle!" I think "Boy, I wish I could just craft one." Well myself, you made your own dreams come true.

Added in v1.1:

width=242 height=134http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Recipes/media/77f8eacb-adac-459e-bbbf-423711291dbc/00000103.png[/img]

Spawn Eggs!

You can now craft spawn eggs in this format. If entities drop more than one thing (most of the time), then use half of each. All recipes are here.

width=243 height=131http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/6f559265-f23d-43f4-bb33-98fb3b59711c/00000127.png[/img]

Name Tag!

Again, I know that Dinnerbone said that he wanted more loot for people to go get, but in reality, I'm a wuss, and I know that there are others out there, so here you go. You're welcome.

width=243 height=129http://content.screencast.com/users/Parker_Young/folders/Jing/media/d3a70e36-ceb5-4a53-8c74-54e4e925d927/00000128.png[/img]

Heads!

I like the looks of them, and I know others do as well, so here you go. There are NOT recipes for Wither Skulls, and the Player skull, mostly because I couldn't come up with a player skull recipe. For Zombies, use rotten flesh, and for creepers, use gunpowder.

Changelog:

v1.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4)

+Added Spawn Egg Recipes

+Added Name Tag Recipe

+Added Head Recipes

v1.0.1 (for Minecraft 1.6.4)

*Fixed trying to create recipes with 1.7 saplings.

v1.0 (for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4)

+Added Sandstone to Sand recipe

+Added Sticks to Planks recipe

+Added Plank Dying recipes

+Added Saplings to Vines recipe

+Added Mossy Cobblestone recipe

+Added Saddle recipe

Downloads

1.7.2 (direct)

1.6.4 (direct)

(using the adf.ly links only counts as helping me if you have it whitelisted in your ADBLOCKER)

Installation:

1.) Download the recommended version of Forge for your version.

2.) Double-click on the downloaded file.

3.) Make sure "Install Client" is selected, and click "OK"

4.) When it's done, click "OK"

5.) Navigate to your minecraft folder (which are as follows)

Windows (Vista+): Go to Start, and in the search bar, type %appdata% and hit enter. Click on .minecraft

Mac: Navigate to /Users/xxx/Library/Application Support/minecraft

6.) Open up (or create) your "mods" folder.

7.) Drag my mod (and any others you're going to use) in that folder.

8.) Close the window and play Minecraft.

Source Code:

How to Clone Git Repositories to Eclipse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQZRk-twmc

I like being able to give you modders out there reference code whenever I make mods, so I've created a GitHub page with the code. THIS IS ALSO MY BUG TRACKER. So all non-modders, this is where you go to report bugs.

FAQ:

Q: Dude, you realize that there are tons of mods like this out there, right?

A: Yea, but I think mine will stand out because of the plank dying, as I haven't seen a mod that does it like me yet. (Link me to one if I'm wrong)

Q: I found a bug. Where should I report it?

A: On my GitHub issues tracker (link above).

Q: Why can't I use multiple planks to dye all one color at the same time?

A: When I tried it implement that, Minecraft pooped on me (you don't want to see it; it was pretty gross). I tried to do it other ways, but it didn't work.

Q: Why not just type out all the recipes for that by hand?

A: Because I would have to type out EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE combination. If someone would like to do it for me, then make it a Pull Request on my GitHub page, and I'll gladly merge it.

Q: Where did this idea come from?

A: I was talking in class about how I hated that there wasn't a recipe for Sandstone to Sand, and people around me said "Yea, I wish there was ___ also!" Then, someone pointed out that I know Java and have made Minecraft mods before. This mod was born that moment.

Q: How long did it take you to make this?

A: I basically wrote everything in one day, but delayed it two days because I was experimenting with the "Any kind of planks" thing above.

Q: Can I put this in a video?

A: You are free to put this in a video while following the guidelines below (in the licenses section)

Q: Can I alter your code and make it my own mod?

A: You are free to do so as long as you follow the license below

Q: What if my question wasn't answered anywhere on this post?

A: Look in the Contact Me section below.

Q: Could you make a Non-Forge version?

A: I would HIGHLY recommend using Forge, but if there is enough demand, I guess I'll make one.

Q: WHY DID YOU LINK ME TO THIS PICTURE? http://tiny.cc/PAIN

A: Because you asked a question that was answered somewhere in this post. Read.

Licenses:

The mod is released under the Standard Minecraft Mod License, which you can read in full here, but in short:

1.) I'm not liable for anything that happens on your computer that may have to do with my mod.

2.) You are to use this with a legitimately bought Minecraft.

3.) The mod may only be distributed from where I say so (from my personal Dropbox). Anyone else who re-uploaded my mod somewhere else without my permission is in violation of this license and I may strike it down.

4.) You can do whatever you want with the code that is provided in the form of the compiled mod in your personal practices, but if you would like to make it public, contact me first.

The Decomplied source code is provided under the GPL v2 license, which in short states:

As long as you make any re-releases available as Open Source under the GPL v2 or newer, include the original license and copyright information with your release, and state all significant changes you have made to it, you can do anything with this source code BUT hold me liable for ANYTHING, or grant ANY kind of sublicensing.

(This only applies if you download my source code and alter ITSELF. Not if you download it for reference for your own mod)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Obviously, I don't have that many restrictions, as censoring free advertising is not good for my public image. All I ask is:

If you are doing a dedicated mod spotlight:

1.) Include the name of my mod in the title and/or the description

2.) Include a link to this page in the description

If you are doing a Minecraft Lets Play that includes my mod:

1.) Include the name of my mod in the description

Boom! Legal stuff over.

Contact Me:

MinecraftForum PM

MinecraftForge PM

Twitter

Facebook

This mod completely negates reality.

I like it.

On a gameplay side, if a player have lots of a type of wood(like jungle) they probably have loads of saplings for jungle wood. The saddle is a bit unneccasary, i found two in my first dungeon and never had any trouble with them. Unless your on SMP i don't see the point.

And Sandstone to sand has no purpose. Most people keep their sandstone as sand and craft as they need. This is only useful for storage (which is cheap in minecraft and thank god, if i needed more than wood for a chest i'd never have enough space), because you never build with sandstone.

Communication is a vital tool, in the game industry you won't go anywhere without it. People are either going to learn to talk, or move on.

just thoughts from someone who plays MC.

Usually stuff like this changes recipes to be more realistic, but i like the everything undoable idea.

Now if only i could craft a creeper spawner...

Communication is a vital tool, in the game industry you won't go anywhere without it. People are either going to learn to talk, or move on.

I did the wood recipes because I've had the problem where I travel everywhere in my worlds, and make my house in a biome with a certain kind of tree, and I come back home with another type, and because of my OCD, they have to be the same color. That's where the first comes in. Also, there have been times where I've had lots of Sandstone, but not enough sand (mostly for smelting), so that's that one. I did the saddle one because I don't find very many dungeons or temples when I play (mostly because I like cowering in my own home), so I liked that. Also, maybe you could craft a spawn egg with a lot of resources...that's a good idea. I'll look into it.

Also, thank you for the non-jerkish feedback. I really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the mossy stone recipe is a really good idea.

**  Always remember you are unique,  **

**  just like everyone else                   **     

Was my post helpful? Say thanks and

press the thank you button, on my post!!

God, damn it!

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I have made a post shader with all of it's files (in post and program) being finished, it's just an edited creeper post shader for now. How do I load it ingame?  Minecraft.getInstance().gameRenderer.loadEffect(new ResourceLocation("thedefused:shaders/post/creep.json")); This just gives an error due to it trying to find program in minecraft:shaders/program However, I have seen multiple mods use post shaders. how?
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.