Black Screen of Death

PoLoMoTo

The only mod in my jar is Forge

I have searched for Black Screen fixes but it only comes up with vanilla problems

Error returned by MultiMC

Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: buildcraft.api.LiquidData.<init>(IILaan;)V
at forestry.plugins.PluginBuildCraft.doInit(PluginBuildCraft.java:96)
at forestry.core.ForestryCore.modsLoaded(ForestryCore.java:158)
at forestry.core.ForestryClient.modsLoaded(ForestryClient.java:58)
at forestry.mod_Forestry.modsLoaded(mod_Forestry.java:31)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.postInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:357)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.postModInit(Loader.java:280)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:605)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:203)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:426)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • There are a few Forge specific mods that I would dearly love to use on my new server, but my friend whom I'm setting up the new server with has expressed concerns that Forge may break or change some core mechanics that might make some farms/contraptions/Redstone devices that work in Vanilla or Fabric not work in Forge. They have sent me a few links to some Twitch minecrafters that have commented that "Forge changes Redstone behavior" or "Certain farms are broken on Forge but not Vanilla", however, I've never experienced this myself, and haven't found or seen any actual examples of this being the case.  I've scoured Youtube and can't find anyone saying "This contraption doesn't work on Forge Ole777".  I spoke to a mod developer who mentioned that there may have been small bugs where this might have been the case in extremely complicated builds, but he is not of aware of this still being an issue or concern. And he mentioned that any instance where something might break would definitely be considered a bug and should be reported and it would/could be fixed, as Forge explicitly doesn't intend to change any vanilla behavior. It just seems much more rumor than fact that Forge might break things, and just wanted to see if anyone had any input. Thank you!
    • This is a costume block whit the shape of a zombie is not a full block its flamable when ignited  the flames just burn on top or by a aside  that dint seems right  // ########## ########## ########## ########## @Override public int getFlammability(BlockState state, BlockGetter level, BlockPos pos, Direction direction) {     return 300;//((FireBlock)Blocks.FIRE).getBurnOdds(state); //300 } it just seems like check to know if a fire block could despawn mi block    ########### i want mi block to look more like this      what could i use  i was thinking on something like onNeigbourgChange() check for nearby fire or lava blocks   then using the falling block entity spawn a fire block in the same position than mi dead body block  thanks for your readings             
    • LINK DAFTAR AKUN GACOR VVIP BAMBUHOKI88 LINK LOGIN RESMI BAMBUHOKI88 LINK KLAIM BONUS 100% BAMBUHOKI88 Bambuhoki88 Merupakan kumpulan pilihan link situs rekomendasi slot bank bri di tahun 2024 di rekomendasi oleh para slotter deposit bank bri di indonesia dengan tingkat peluang kemenangan tinggi untuk setiap bet mudah menang maxwin.
    • LINK DAFTAR AKUN GACOR VVIP BAMBUHOKI88 LINK LOGIN RESMI BAMBUHOKI88   LINK KLAIM BONUS 100% BAMBUHOKI88 BAMBUHOKI88 Merupakan Pilihan Terbaik Situs Slot Bank Bca Yang Gampang Menang Maxwin Dan Jackpot Besar Dengan Deposit Bank Bca Yang Online 24Jam Auto Dapat Wd Gede.  
    • So I've been trying to make an mob that can have multiple textures, and the mob has the Witch model, and I can put a texture on it but I don't know how to make it spawn with a random texture. I tried searching through mobs that have multiple textures like the fox, rabbit, and stuff but I wasn't able to find out how to do it and I kept getting errors when i tried compiling: error: method createKey in class net.minecraft.network.datasync.EntityDataManager cannot be applied to given types; private static final DataParameter<Integer> ALCHEMIST_TYPE = EntityDataManager.createKey(AlchemistEntity.class, DataSerializers.VARINT); ^ required: java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.entity.Entity>,net.minecraft.network.datasync.IDataSerializer<T> found: java.lang.Class<net.newblocks.entity.AlchemistEntity>,net.minecraft.network.datasync.IDataSerializer<java.lang.Integer> reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T (argument mismatch; java.lang.Class<net.newblocks.entity.AlchemistEntity> cannot be converted to java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.entity.Entity>) 1 error   And sorry there isn't much info, this was the only error that appears when I tried to copy the same thing from one of those mobs with multiple textures (plus imports). I already tried searching on the site and didn't find much. I can provide more info if needed
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.