Logo for my mod [DIMENSION] needed

Alesimula

i need a new logo for my mod (and eventually new photos).

i have never been a good logo maker and screenshotter

i can't offer you anithing than giving you credits and my gratitude, but if you are interested anyway please tell me, and if you want give me your skype

thanx

-greenapple

Actually i don't know what to write in this signature soooo.... anyway

Run game

Go to your dimension

Look at anything at all that is interesting and/or a main feature

Hit F2

Crop

Save

Done

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Pick any major feature and screenshot that.

Add text.  Don't use comic sans.

Done.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

Here's one of mine

width=236 height=67http://s30.postimg.org/9dbz9y41t/decay_logo.png[/img]

I literally did what I told you to do.

I mean yeah, I set up what I wanted to take a screenshot of and that took a little while, but I knew what I wanted and how to get it, so it only took a few minuets.

Mine is already the maximum size that is displayable inside the Minecraft client using the MCMod.info file.

It was larger, but I had to downscale it so that it fit.

photoshopped

I do not think this word means what you think it means.

yep, i'm not thats stupid.

1) the logo i want to make is for the web page where the mod is, not for the client

2) it needs to be photoshopped or edited with an image editor program because all my mobs have to show in the logo

Actually i don't know what to write in this signature soooo.... anyway