Can't link en_US.lang to my mod

blfngl

I posted a topic about this earlier, but now it's broken again. I can't seem to get my item names to appear in game.

Item Registration:

public static final Item cellEnergy = new BaseItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellEnergy").setCreativeTab(TabParts);

GameRegistry.registerItem(cellEnergy, "EnergyCell");

en_US.lang:

item.cellEnergy.name = Energy Cell

Try removing the spaces before AND after the equals sign.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

...What? Remove the spaces? I understand removing the spacing BEFORE the equals, but you're actually supposed to have spacing AFTER the equals, unless you want an item named "EnergyCell".

Where is your en_US.lang file located?

It should be in the src/main/resources than assets.yourmodid.lang

^ This.

in en_US.lang you (as far as I'm aware) cant have spaces (to an extent).

item.cellEnergy.name=Energy Cell

this is the only thing i see wrong, i would have to see your basicItem.java class to get a better understanding.

Ever since Minecraft 1.7, en_US.lang is the main way to localize system names to human-readable names.

I posted a topic about this earlier, but now it's broken again. I can't seem to get my item names to appear in game.

Item Registration:

public static final Item cellEnergy = new BaseItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellEnergy").setCreativeTab(TabParts);

GameRegistry.registerItem(cellEnergy, "EnergyCell");

en_US.lang:

item.cellEnergy.name = Energy Cell

This may not be the problem, but when I register items, I do this:

GameRegistry.registerItem(Item, this.Item.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5));

Just replace "Item" and "this.Item" to "cellEnergy" and "this.cellEnergy", and use that code for any items.

I may ask questions asking for help, but I know what I'm doing. If my post is helpful in any way, give a "Thank You" in return, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you for all the help so far! But alas, none of those ideas seemed to work. My new en_US.lang file now looks like

language.name=English

language.region=US

language.code=en_US

My main file doesn't initialize the item, a file called ItemHandler does:

public class ItemHandler extends Fallout
{
public static void init()
{
	GameRegistry.registerItem(Fallout.cellEnergy, Fallout.cellEnergy.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5));
         }
}

My main file:

public class Fallout
{
@Instance("fallout")
public static Fallout instance;

@SidedProxy(clientSide="blfngl.fallout.proxy.ClientProxy", serverSide="blfngl.fallout.proxy.CommonProxy")
public static CommonProxy proxy;
public static ClientProxy cproxy;

public static final Item cellEnergy = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellEnergy").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);

@EventHandler
public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event)
{
	ItemHandler.init();
	ArmorHandler.init();
}

@EventHandler
public static void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event)
{

}
}

Like diesieben07 said, your static initializer is called before the constructor even executes - In a procedure call <init>. That is way to early to register things. Use PreInitialization event handler for creating everything and registering them.

Then, use Init for adding recipes and everything (because other mods will have registered their blocks and items already.)

In PostInitialization, you can do things like check and alter other's recipes, and do late stage functions.

Hope that helps.

Just for clarification, my items made it in but the language didn't, and after trying the suggestions it's still not working.

My main file now looks like:

package blfngl.fallout;

@Mod(modid = "fallout", version = "a1.0", name = "The Fallout Mod")

public class Fallout
{
@Instance("fallout")

@SidedProxy(clientSide="blfngl.fallout.proxy.ClientProxy", serverSide="blfngl.fallout.proxy.CommonProxy")

public static Item cellEnergy;

@EventHandler
{
	cellEnergy = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellEnergy").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
}

@EventHandler
public void init(FMLInitializationEvent event)
{
	GameRegistry.registerItem(cellEnergy, "cellEnergy");
	GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(cellEnergy, 10), new Object [] {"X*", "*X", '*', ingotUranium, 'X', ingotTechnetium});
}

@EventHandler
{
	System.out.println("Blfngl's Fallout Mod loaded succesfully.");
}
}

My lang and item classes haven't been changed.

Be careful, cproxy  is going to be null here.

Should be inside FMLPreInit event too.

...What? Remove the spaces? I understand removing the spacing BEFORE the equals, but you're actually supposed to have spacing AFTER the equals, unless you want an item named "EnergyCell".

He means:

item.EnergyCell.name = Energy Cell
                    ^ ^

Those equal signs.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Are you setting your modid correctly?

@Mod(modid = MolecularScience.MODID, version = MolecularScience.VERSION)

is your en_US.lang file located correctly

evwjAgw.png

how does your file look?

item.Emptyjar.name=Empty Sample Jar
item.sample.name=sample
item.Mineral.Halite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Sylvite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Carnallite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Langbeinite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.PolyHalite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Kainite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Anhydrite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Gypsum.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Kieserite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Dolomite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Calcite.name=Mineral
item.Mineral.Magnesite.name=Mineral

itemGroup.molecules.name=Molecules

this is mine

I'm always happy to help others!

Java is not my main programming language but I have alot experience in PHP/HTML/JS/CSS3/C#/SQL

My modid is set up correctly (my textures load properly) and my language file is located in the correct spot.

My lang file so far:

language.name=English
language.region=US
language.code=en_US

Right-click your en_US.lang file from within Eclipse, go to "Properties" and check that it is using the default encoding (should be "Cp1252").

And just to double-check, your lang file is located in "src/main/resources/assets/fallout/lang/", which should be the same "assets/fallout/" folder that your textures folder is in, correct?

Here it is, as a side note it's currently being update from 1.6.4 so there are a lot of things commented out:

package blfngl.fallout;

/**
* The Fallout Mod
* @Author blfngl
* @Partners Max_FF
* The code in this repository, in any form, is the copyright of blfngl
**/

import net.minecraft.block.Block;
import net.minecraft.block.BlockOre;
import net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraft.item.Item.ToolMaterial;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor.ArmorMaterial;
import net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound;
import net.minecraft.potion.Potion;
import net.minecraftforge.common.util.EnumHelper;
import blfngl.fallout.handler.ArmorHandler;
import blfngl.fallout.handler.GuiHandler;
import blfngl.fallout.handler.ItemHandler;
import blfngl.fallout.item.FalloutArmor;
import blfngl.fallout.item.FalloutItem;
import blfngl.fallout.item.ItemPipboy;
import blfngl.fallout.item.ItemStealthBoy;
import blfngl.fallout.item.ItemSyringe;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.FalloutDrink;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.FalloutFood;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemFixer;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemHealingPowder;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemHydra;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemJet;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemMedEx;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemNukaQuartz;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemNukaVictory;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemPsycho;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemRocket;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemSlasher;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemStimpak;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemSuperStimpak;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemTurbo;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItemWeaponBinding;
import blfngl.fallout.item.food.ItembCaveFungus;
import blfngl.fallout.proxy.ClientProxy;
import blfngl.fallout.proxy.CommonProxy;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutAmmo;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutArmor;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutBlock;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutEnergy;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutFood;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutHeavy;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutMisc;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutMusic;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutParts;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutPistol;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutRifle;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutSMG;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutShotgun;
import blfngl.fallout.tab.TabFalloutWeap;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.Instance;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.SidedProxy;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;
import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

public class Fallout
{
@Instance("fallout")

public static boolean isScoped = false;
public static boolean isReloading = false;
public static int dimensionWasteland = 18;
public static boolean areExplosionsOn = false;
public static GuiHandler guiHandler = new GuiHandler();
public static NBTTagCompound perkNBT;
public static boolean armorSlowness;
public static Block TungstenOre;
public static int oreTungstenID;
public static Block TechnetiumOre;
public static int oreTechnetiumID;
public static Block SaturniteOre;
public static int oreSaturniteID;
public static Block BrocFlower;
public static int plantBrocFlowerID;
public static Block BPGlass;
public static int blockBulletproofGlassID;
public static Block XanderRoot;
public static int plantXanderRootID;
public static Block UraniumOre;
public static int oreUraniumID;
public static Block SiliconDeposit;
public static int oreSiliconID;
public static Block CarbonDeposit;
public static int oreCarbonID;
public static Block AsbestosDeposit;
public static int oreAsbestosID;
public static Block BarrelCactus;
public static int plantBarrelCactusID;
public static Block BananaYucca;
public static int plantBananaYuccaID;
public static Block CaveFungus;
public static int plantCaveFungusID;
public static Block BuffaloGourd;
public static int plantBuffaloGourdID;
public static Block Jalapeno;
public static int plantJalapenoID;
public static BlockOre blockAlien;
public static int blockAlienID;
//public static BlockFlowing irradiatedWater;
public static int irrWaterID;
public static final String gunTexture = "/assets/fallout/art/";

public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutBlock = new TabFalloutBlock(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutBlock");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutArmor = new TabFalloutArmor(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutArmor");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutPistol = new TabFalloutPistol(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutPistol");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutRifle = new TabFalloutRifle(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutRifle");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutSMG = new TabFalloutSMG(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutSMG");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutShotgun = new TabFalloutShotgun(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutShotgun");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutEnergy = new TabFalloutEnergy(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutEnergy");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutHeavy = new TabFalloutHeavy(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutHeavy");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutFood = new TabFalloutFood(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutFood");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutMisc = new TabFalloutMisc(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutMisc");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutWeap = new TabFalloutWeap(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutWeap");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutAmmo = new TabFalloutAmmo(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutAmmo");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutMusic = new TabFalloutMusic(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutMusic");
public static CreativeTabs TabFalloutParts = new TabFalloutParts(CreativeTabs.getNextID(), "TabFalloutParts");

public static ToolMaterial SATHEAT = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("SATHEAT", 0, 595, 10.0F, 8, 27);
public static ToolMaterial PFIST = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("PFIST", 0, 395, 10.0F, 7, 25);
public static ToolMaterial SCI = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("SCI", 0, 316, 5.0F, 1, 6);
public static ToolMaterial SAT = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("SAT", 0, 795, 10.0F, 8, 25);
public static ToolMaterial CLEAVE = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("CLEAVE", 0, 995, 10.0F, 3, 27);
public static ToolMaterial COMKNIFE = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("COMKNIFE", 0, 995, 5.0F, 4, 27);
public static ToolMaterial BOTE = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("BOTE", 0, 1024, 10.0F, 15, 27);
public static ToolMaterial COS = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("COS", 0, 995, 10.0F, 10, 27);
public static ToolMaterial COSFIRE = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("COSKNIFE", 0, 1024, 10.0F, 12, 27);
public static ToolMaterial PINT = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("PINT", 0, 100, 200.0F, 200, 10);
public static ToolMaterial GUN = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("GUN", 0, 0, 0.0F, 0, 0);

public static ArmorMaterial T45POWER = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("T45POWER", 32, new int[] {4, 8, 5, 3}, 35);
public static ArmorMaterial ENCLAVE = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("ENCLAVE", 34, new int[] {4, 8, 5, 3}, 37);
public static ArmorMaterial T51POWER = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("T51POWER", 35, new int[] {4, 8, 5, 3}, 39);
public static ArmorMaterial HELLFIRE = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("HELLFIRE", 44, new int [] {4, 8, 5, 3}, 41);
public static ArmorMaterial WINTER = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("WINTER", 50, new int [] {4, 8, 5, 3}, 42);
public static ArmorMaterial SIERRASECURITY = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("SIERRASECURITY", 16, new int [] {3, 6, 4, 2}, 16);
public static ArmorMaterial RECON = EnumHelper.addArmorMaterial("RECON", 17, new int [] {3, 6, 4, 2}, 17);

public static final Item a22LR = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("22LRRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a308 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("308Round").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a357 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("357Round").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a44 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("44Round").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item cellElectron = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellElectron").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item rocketCanister = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("rocketCanister").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a45Auto = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("45AutoRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aBB = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("BB").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aGovt = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("govtRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aRocket = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("ammoRocket").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aMissile = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("missile").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a127 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("127mmRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a556 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("556mmRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a5mm = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("5mmRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a9mm = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("9mmRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aAlien = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellsAlien").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aGauge20 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("20Gauge").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aNail = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("nails").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a50MG = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("50MG").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item cellMicrofusion = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellMF").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item a32 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("32Caliber").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item aDart = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("dart").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);

//public static final Item incinerator = new GunIncinerator(509).setUnlocalizedName("Incinerator").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
//public static final Item rifleLaserRCW = new GunLaser(510, 3, 60, 2, 0.3, "fallout:LaserFire", "fallout:RCWReload", cellElectron, 1995).setUnlocalizedName("LaserRCW").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
//public static final Item pistolCompliance = new BaseGun(511, 2, 30, 2, 1, "fallout:LaserPistolFire", "fallout:ComplianceReload", cellEnergy, 995).setUnlocalizedName("Compliance").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
//public static final Item rifleLaser = new GunLaser(512, 6, 24, 3, 1, "fallout:LaserFire", "fallout:LaserReload", cellMF, 995).setUnlocalizedName("LaserRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
//public static final Item pistol44 = new BaseGun(513, 5, 6, 3, 3, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:44Reload", a44, 1245).setUnlocalizedName("Pistol44").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
//public static final Item pistol357 = new BaseGun(514, 4, 6, 1, 2, "fallout:357Fire", "fallout:357Reload", a357, 995).setUnlocalizedName("Pistol357").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
//public static final Item pistol22 = new BaseGun(515, 2, 12, 2, 1, "fallout:Silenced22Fire", "fallout:Silenced22Fire", a22LR, 495).setUnlocalizedName("Silenced22").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
//public static final Item rifleSniper = new BaseGun(516, 11, 5, 3, 2, "fallout:SniperFire", "fallout:SniperReload", a308, 395).setUnlocalizedName("Sniper308").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);

//TODO update effects/durability/damage
//public static final Item BotE = new WeapBotE(517, 3, -1, 1245, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("BotE").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutWeap);
//public static final Item BumperSword = new WeapBotE(518, 3, -1, 1245, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("BumperSword").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutWeap);
//public static final Item Cleaver = new BaseMelee(519, 3, -1, 1245, 1, 5, "LimbDamB", 0).setUnlocalizedName("Cleaver");
//public static final Item ComKnife = new BaseMelee(520, 3, 0, 445, 2, 5).setUnlocalizedName("ComKnife");
//public static final Item CosKnife = new BaseMelee(521, 3, 0, 745, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("CosKnife");
//public static final Item CosClean = new BaseMelee(522, 3, 0, 995, 1.2, 5).setUnlocalizedName("CosClean");
//public static final Item CosFire = new BaseMelee(523, 12, 0, 444, 1, 1, "Fire", 4).setUnlocalizedName("CosFire");
//public static final Item FireAxe = new BaseMelee(524, 12, -3, 995, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("FireAxe");
//public static final Item Knife = new BaseMelee(525, 2, 0, 745, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("Knife");
//public static final Item Machete = new BaseMelee(526, 4, 0, 245, 1.5, 10, "LimbDamB", 0).setUnlocalizedName("Machete");
//public static final Item Shishkebab = new BaseMelee(527, 15, 0, 444, 1, 1, "Fire", 4).setUnlocalizedName("Shishkebab");
//public static final Item StraightRazor = new BaseMelee(528, 1, 1, 370, 2, 15, "CritChaB", 0, "CritDamB", 0).setUnlocalizedName("StraightRazor");
//public static final Item Switchblade = new BaseMelee(529, 2, -1, 495, 2, 5).setUnlocalizedName("Switchblade");
//public static final Item PintSizedKnife = new BaseMelee(530, 11, 0, 1000, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("PintSizedKnife");

//public static final Item BallisticFist = new WeapBallisticFist(531, 16, -3, 1000, 4, 4).setUnlocalizedName("BallisticFist").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutWeap);
//public static final Item BladedGauntlet = new BaseMelee(532, 6, -2, 295, 2, 15, "CritChaB", 0, "CritDamB", 0).setUnlocalizedName("BladedGauntlet");
//public static final Item BoxingGloves = new BaseMelee(533, 0, -2, 995, 1, 5, "Knockout", 10).setUnlocalizedName("BoxingGloves");
//public static final Item BrassKnuckles = new BaseMelee(534, 4, -1, 995, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("BrassKnuckles");
//public static final Item DisplacerGlove = new WeapDisplacerGlove(535, PFIST).setUnlocalizedName("DisplacerGlove").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutWeap);
//public static final Item GoldenGloves = new BaseMelee(536, 0, -2, 1245, 2, 5, "Knockout", 15).setUnlocalizedName("GoldenGloves");
//public static final Item PowerFist = new BaseMelee(537, 9, -3, 395, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("PowerFist");
//public static final Item SatFist = new BaseMelee(538, 8, -2, 795, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("SatFist");
//public static final Item SatHeatFist = new BaseMelee(539, 12, -3, 595, 1, 5).setUnlocalizedName("SatHeatFist");
//public static final Item SciGlove = new BaseMelee(540,  3, -2, 666, 1, 1, "Stun", 15, "Stun", 15).setUnlocalizedName("SciGlove");
//public static final Item ZapGlove = new BaseMelee(541, 6, -2, 666, 1, 1, "Stun", 15).setUnlocalizedName("ZapGlove");

public static final Item chunkTungsten = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("tungstenChunk").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item ingotTungsten = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("tungstenIngot").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item chunkTechnetium = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("technetiumChunk").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item ingotTechnetium = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("technetiumIngot").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item chunkSilicon = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("siliconChunk").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item barSilicon = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("siliconBar").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item tungstenFilter = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("tungstenFilter").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item chunkAsbestos = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("asbestosChunk").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item barAsbestos = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("absestosBar").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item ingotUranium = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("uraniumIngot").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item tungstenPlate = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("tungstenPlate").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item technetiumPlate = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("technetiumPlate").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item ReinforcedAlloyPlate = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("reinforcedArmorPlate").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item MicrofusionPack = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("microfusionPack").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item carbon = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("carbon").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item teflon = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("teflon").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item polyethylene = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("polyethylene").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item bottleCap = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("bottleCap").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item fan = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("fan").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item gear = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("gear").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item gyroscope = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Gyro").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item motionAssistServoMotor = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("MASM").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item tx28MicrofusionPack = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("TXMF").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item card = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Card").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item deck = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Deck").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item cardboard = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Cardboard").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item tinCan = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("TinCan").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item chunkSaturnite = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("SatRod").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item ingotSaturnite = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("SatIngot").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item saturniteAlloy = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("SatAlloy").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item syringeEmpty = new ItemSyringe().setUnlocalizedName("EmptySyringe").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item syringeBloody = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("BloodSyringe").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item powerTorso  = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PTorso").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item powerShoulders  = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PShoulders").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item powerChest = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PChest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item upgradeT45 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("T45Upgrade").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item upgradeEnclave = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("EnclaveUpgrade").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);	
public static final Item upgradeT51 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("T51Upgrade").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item upgradeHellfire = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("HellfireUpgrade").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item upgradeWinterized = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("WinterizedUpgrade").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item nukaColaBottle = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("NukaBottle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item abraxoCleaner = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Abraxo").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item scrapMetal = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("ScrapMetal").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item homemadeFuel = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("HomemadeFuel").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
public static final Item leatherBelt = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("LeatherBelt").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
//public static final Item bottleCapMine = new ItemThrowingExplosive(452, 5, 6, 3, 3, "random.bow", "fallout:44Reload", GUN).setUnlocalizedName("BottleCapMine").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
//public static final Item grenadeFrag = new ItemThrowingExplosive(453, 5, 6, 3, 3, "random.bow", "fallout:44Reload", GUN).setUnlocalizedName("FragGrenade").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item lunchbox = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Lunchbox").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item sensorModule = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("SensorModule").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item cherrybomb = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Cherrybomb").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item nightstalkerBlood = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("NightstalkerBlood").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item jetInhaler = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("JetInhaler").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item wonderglue = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Wonderglue").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item turpentine = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Turpentine").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item geckoHide = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("GeckoHide").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

//============================================Food and Chems==========================================================

public static final Item Stimpak = new ItemStimpak().setUnlocalizedName("Stimpak").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item SuperStimpak = new ItemSuperStimpak().setUnlocalizedName("SuperStimpak").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BCMAC = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("BCMAC").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Cram = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("Cram").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Instamash = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("Instamash").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item PorkBeans = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("PorkBeans").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Salisbury = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("Salisbury").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item YumYum = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("YumYum").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Psycho = new ItemPsycho().setUnlocalizedName("Psycho").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item MedEx = new ItemMedEx().setUnlocalizedName("MedEx").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Slasher = new ItemSlasher().setUnlocalizedName("Slasher").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Hydra = new ItemHydra().setUnlocalizedName("Hydra").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item NukaCola = new FalloutFood(7, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("NukaCola").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item HealingPowder = new ItemHealingPowder().setUnlocalizedName("HealingPowder").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item bBarrelCactus = new FalloutFood(8, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("bBarrelCactus").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item bBrocFlower = new FalloutFood(8, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("bBrocFlower").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
//public static final Item bXanderRoot = new ItembXanderRoot(8, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("bXanderRoot").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item AntEgg = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("AntEgg").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item AntMeat = new FalloutFood(6, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("AntMeat").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BighornerSteak = new FalloutFood(10, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("BighornerSteak").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BloodSausage = new FalloutFood(16, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("BloodSausage").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BlackBloodSausage = new FalloutFood(20, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("BlackBloodSausage").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BighornerMeat = new FalloutFood(4, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("BighornerMeat").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BrahminMeat = new FalloutFood(3, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("BrahminMeat").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BrahminSteak = new FalloutFood(8, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("BrahminSteak").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item BrahminWellington = new FalloutFood(14, 0.3F, true).setUnlocalizedName("BrahminWellington").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item FireAntFricasse = new FalloutFood(12, 0.3F, false).setPotionEffect(Potion.fireResistance.id, 60, 0, 1F).setUnlocalizedName("FireAntFricasse").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item CaravanLunch = new FalloutFood(20, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("CaravanLunch").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item DandyApples = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("DandyApples").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item NightstalkerTail = new FalloutFood(6, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("NightstalkerTail").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item TrailMix = new FalloutFood(12, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("TrailMix").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item SugarBombs = new FalloutFood(8, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("SugarBombs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item PotatoChips = new FalloutFood(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("PotatoChips").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item SunsetSass = new FalloutDrink(5, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("SunsetSass").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item bBananaYucca = new FalloutFood(6, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("bBananaYucca").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item bCaveFungus = new ItembCaveFungus(6, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("bCaveFungus").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item bBuffaloGourd = new FalloutFood(4, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("bBuffaloGourd").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item bJalapeno = new FalloutFood(4, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("bJalapeno").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Jet = new ItemJet().setUnlocalizedName("Jet").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Rocket = new ItemRocket().setUnlocalizedName("Rocket").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item NukaQuartz = new ItemNukaQuartz(502, 1, false).setUnlocalizedName("NukaQuartz").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item NukaCold = new FalloutDrink(1, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("NukaCold").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item NukaVictory = new ItemNukaVictory(504, 1, false).setPotionEffect(Potion.digSpeed.id, 60, 0, 1F).setPotionEffect(Potion.moveSpeed.id, 60, 0, 1F).setUnlocalizedName("NukaVictory").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item WeaponBinding = new ItemWeaponBinding(505, 1, false).setUnlocalizedName("WeaponBinding").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Vodka = new FalloutDrink(1, 0.3F, false).setPotionEffect(Potion.damageBoost.id, 60, 0, 1F).setPotionEffect(Potion.confusion.id, 60, 0, 1F).setPotionEffect(Potion.poison.id, 60, 0 , 1F).setUnlocalizedName("Vodka").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item StealthBoy = new ItemStealthBoy().setUnlocalizedName("StealthBoy").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item Turbo = new ItemTurbo().setUnlocalizedName("Turbo").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);

//============================================Armor==========================================================

public static final ItemArmor T45Helm = (ItemArmor) new FalloutArmor(T45POWER, 3, 0, "Heavy", "T45").setUnlocalizedName("T45Helm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final ItemArmor T45Chest = (ItemArmor) new FalloutArmor(T45POWER, 3, 1, "Heavy", "T45").setUnlocalizedName("T45Chest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final ItemArmor T45Legs = (ItemArmor) new FalloutArmor(T45POWER, 3, 2, "Heavy", "T45").setUnlocalizedName("T45Legs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final ItemArmor T45Boots = (ItemArmor) new FalloutArmor(T45POWER, 3, 3, "Heavy", "T45").setUnlocalizedName("T45Boots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);

/**public static final Item T51Helm = new BaseArmor(546, T51POWER, proxy.addArmor("T51"), 0, "Heavy", "T51").setUnlocalizedName("T51Helm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item T51Chest = new BaseArmor(547, T51POWER, proxy.addArmor("T51"), 1, "Heavy", "T51").setUnlocalizedName("T51Chest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item T51Legs = new BaseArmor(548, T51POWER, proxy.addArmor("T51"), 2, "Heavy", "T51").setUnlocalizedName("T51Legs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item T51Boots = new BaseArmor(549, T51POWER, proxy.addArmor("T51"), 3, "Heavy", "T51").setUnlocalizedName("T51Boots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);

public static final Item G1Helm = new BaseArmor(550, EnumArmorMaterial.CHAIN, proxy.addArmor("Gecko"), 0, "Light", "Gecko").setUnlocalizedName("G1Helm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item G1Chest = new BaseArmor(551, EnumArmorMaterial.CHAIN, proxy.addArmor("Gecko"), 1, "Light", "Gecko").setUnlocalizedName("G1Chest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item G1Legs = new BaseArmor(552, EnumArmorMaterial.CHAIN, proxy.addArmor("Gecko"), 2, "Light", "Gecko").setUnlocalizedName("G1Legs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item G1Boots = new BaseArmor(553, EnumArmorMaterial.CHAIN, proxy.addArmor("Gecko"), 3, "Light", "Gecko").setUnlocalizedName("G1Boots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);

public static final Item HellHelm = new BaseArmor(554, HELLFIRE, proxy.addArmor("Hellfire"), 0, "Heavy", "Hellfire").setUnlocalizedName("HellHelm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item HellChest = new BaseArmor(555, HELLFIRE, proxy.addArmor("Hellfire"), 1, "Heavy", "Hellfire").setUnlocalizedName("HellChest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item HellLegs = new BaseArmor(556, HELLFIRE, proxy.addArmor("Hellfire"), 2, "Heavy", "Hellfire").setUnlocalizedName("HellLegs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item HellBoots = new BaseArmor(557, HELLFIRE, proxy.addArmor("Hellfire"), 3, "Heavy", "Hellfire").setUnlocalizedName("HellBoots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);

public static final Item WinterHelm = new BaseArmor(558, WINTER, proxy.addArmor("Winterized"), 0, "Heavy", "Winterized").setUnlocalizedName("WinterHelm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item WinterChest = new BaseArmor(559, WINTER, proxy.addArmor("Winterized"), 1, "Heavy", "Winterized").setUnlocalizedName("WinterChest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item WinterLegs = new BaseArmor(560, WINTER, proxy.addArmor("Winterized"), 2, "Heavy", "Winterized").setUnlocalizedName("WinterLegs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item WinterBoots = new BaseArmor(561, WINTER, proxy.addArmor("Winterized"), 3, "Heavy", "Winterized").setUnlocalizedName("WinterBoots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);

public static final Item EnclaveHelm = new BaseArmor(562, ENCLAVE, proxy.addArmor("Enclave"), 0, "Heavy", "Enclave").setUnlocalizedName("EnclaveHelm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item EnclaveChest = new BaseArmor(563, ENCLAVE, proxy.addArmor("Enclave"), 1, "Heavy", "Enclave").setUnlocalizedName("EnclaveChest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item EnclaveLegs = new BaseArmor(564, ENCLAVE, proxy.addArmor("Enclave"), 2, "Heavy", "Enclave").setUnlocalizedName("EnclaveLegs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item EnclaveBoots = new BaseArmor(565, ENCLAVE, proxy.addArmor("Enclave"), 3, "Heavy", "Enclave").setUnlocalizedName("EnclaveBoots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);**/

//public static final BiomeGenBase Wasteland = (new BiomeWasteland(100)).setColor(16421912).setBiomeName("Wasteland").setDisableRain().setTemperatureRainfall(2.0F, 0.0F).setMinMaxHeight(0.1F, 0.2F);

public static final Item grip = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Grip").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item barrel = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Barrel").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item stockWood = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Stock").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item crystalArray = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Magnifier").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item hammer = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Hammer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item gasTank = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("GasTank").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

public static final Item aGauge12 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Gauge12").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
//public static final Item riflePlasma = new BaseGun(572, 7, 24, 2, 2, "fallout:PlasmaRifleFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", cellMF, 370).setUnlocalizedName("PlasmaRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item magRail = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("MagRail").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item a10mm = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("10mmRound").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
//public static final Item pistol10mm = new BaseGun(574, 3, 12, 1, 1, "fallout:10mmFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 395).setUnlocalizedName("10mmPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
//public static final Item shiskebabFlaming = new WeapFlamingShish(576).setUnlocalizedName("Shishkebabf").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutWeap);
//public static final Item rifleGauss = new BaseGun(577, 12, 1, 4, 3, "fallout:GaussFire", "fallout:GaussReload", cellMF, 395).setUnlocalizedName("GaussRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item bubbleGum = new FalloutFood(1, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("BubbleGum").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item beer = new FalloutDrink(2, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("Beer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
public static final Item fiendStew = new FalloutFood(12, 0.3F, false).setUnlocalizedName("FiendStew").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);
//public static final Item shotgunCombat = new BaseGun(581, 7, 12, 2, 2, "fallout:ShotgunFire", "fallout:ShotgunReload", aGauge12, 145).setUnlocalizedName("CombatShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
//public static final Item shotgunRiot = new BaseGun(582, 7, 12, 2, 1, "fallout:HuntingShotgunFire", "fallout:ShotgunReload", aGauge12, 870).setUnlocalizedName("RiotShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item powderRifle = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PowderRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item primerRifleL = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PrimerRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item lead = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("Lead").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item powderPistol = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PowderPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item primerPistolS = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PrimerPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

//public static final Item rifleTriBeam = new FalloutGun(a10mm/**10, 24, 2, 4, "fallout:TriBeamFire", "fallout:TriBeamReload", cellMF, 245**/).setUnlocalizedName("rifleTriBeam").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
/**public static final Item rifleMultiplas = new BaseGun(590, 13, 30, 3, 4, "fallout:MultiplasFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", cellMF, 245).setUnlocalizedName("MultiplasRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item rifleLAER = new GunLaser(591, 8, 20, 3, 2, "fallout:PulseFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", cellMF, 370).setUnlocalizedName("LAER").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item rifleHolo = new BaseGun(592, 13, 4, 2, 3, "fallout:HoloFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", cellMF, 495).setUnlocalizedName("Holorifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item minigun = new BaseGun(593, 3, 240, 4, 0.3, "fallout:MinigunFire", "fallout:MinigunReload", a5mm, 5995).setUnlocalizedName("Minigun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item cyberdog = new BaseGun(594, 3, 50, 4, 0.5, "fallout:357Fire", "fallout:MinigunReload", a357, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("CyberdogGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item FIDO = new BaseGun(595, 4, 50, 4, 0.5, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:MinigunReload", a44, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("FIDO").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item plasmaCaster = new BaseGun(596, 14, 10, 3, 4, "fallout:PlasmaCasterFire", "fallout:MinigunReload", cellMF, 395).setUnlocalizedName("PlasmaCaster").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item missileLauncher = new BaseGun(597, 14, 1, 4, 2, "fallout:MissileFire", "fallout:MissileReload", aMissile, 245).setUnlocalizedName("MissileLauncher").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item redGlare = new BaseGun(598, 5, 13, 3, 2, "fallout:RedGlareFire", "fallout:RedGlareReload", aRocket, 2245).setUnlocalizedName("RedGlare").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item pistol556 = new BaseGun(599, 5, 5, 2, 1, "fallout:Pistol556Fire", "fallout:Pistol556Reload", a556, 870).setUnlocalizedName("556Pistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolThatGun = new BaseGun(600, 6, 7, 3, 1, "fallout:Pistol556Fire", "fallout:Pistol556Reload", a556, 1120).setUnlocalizedName("ThatGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistol127 = new BaseGun(601, 7, 7, 2, 1, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:9mmReload", a127, 395).setUnlocalizedName("127Pistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolLaser = new GunLaser(602, 4, 24, 3, 1, "fallout:LaserPistolFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", cellEnergy, 995).setUnlocalizedName("LaserPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item pistolDefender = new BaseGun(603, 6, 32, 2, 2, "fallout:DefenderFire", "fallout:PlasmaPistolReload", cellEnergy, 495).setUnlocalizedName("PlasmaDefender").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item pistolPlasma = new BaseGun(604, 5, 32, 2, 1, "fallout:PlasmaPistolFire", "fallout:PlasmaPistolReload", cellEnergy, 745).setUnlocalizedName("PlasmaPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item teslaCannon = new BaseGun(605, 13, 5, 4, 3, "fallout:TeslaFire", "fallout:TeslaReload", cellMF, 395).setUnlocalizedName("TeslaCannon").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item rifleRecharger = new GunLaser(606, 3, 7, 3, 2, "fallout:RechargerFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", a556, 370).setUnlocalizedName("RechargerRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item pistolRecharger = new GunLaser(607, 4, 20, 3, 1, "fallout:RechargerFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", a556, 1495).setUnlocalizedName("RechargerPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);

public static final Item shotgunHunting = new BaseGun(613, 13, 7, 3, 4, "fallout:HuntingShotgunFire", "fallout:HuntingShotgunReload", aGauge12, 995).setUnlocalizedName("HuntingShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item shotgunDinnerBell = new BaseGun(614, 13, 7, 3, 4, "fallout:HuntingShotgunFire", "fallout:HuntingShotgunReload", aGauge12, 745).setUnlocalizedName("DinnerBell").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item pistol9mm = new BaseGun(615, 2, 13, 3, 1, "fallout:9mmFire", "fallout:9mmReload", a9mm, 745).setUnlocalizedName("9mmPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolAlienBlaster = new GunLaser(616, 13, 10, 2, 1, "fallout:AlienBlasterFire", "fallout:AlienBlasterReload", aAlien, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("AlienBlaster").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item rifleHunting = new BaseGun(617, 6, 5, 3, 3, "fallout:HuntingRifleFire", "fallout:HuntingRifleReload", a308, 1495).setUnlocalizedName("HuntingRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item pistolLucky = new BaseGun(620, 6, 6, 1, 2, "fallout:357Fire", "fallout:357Reload", a357, 1120).setUnlocalizedName("Lucky").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistol45Auto = new BaseGun(621, 5, 7, 2, 1, "fallout:45Fire", "fallout:9mmReload", a45Auto, 745).setUnlocalizedName("45AutoPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolLightDarkness = new BaseGun(622, 7, 7, 2, 1, "fallout:45Fire", "fallout:9mmReload", a45Auto, 1245).setUnlocalizedName("LightDarkness").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolMaria = new BaseGun(623, 5, 13, 2, 2, "fallout:9mmFire", "fallout:9mmReload", a9mm, 995).setUnlocalizedName("Maria").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolHuntingRevolver = new BaseGun(624, 8, 5, 3, 3, "fallout:HuntingFire", "fallout:HuntingReload", aGovt, 545).setUnlocalizedName("HuntingRevolver").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolRangerSequoia = new BaseGun(625, 10, 5, 3, 3, "fallout:RangerSequoiaFire", "fallout:HuntingReload", aGovt, 395).setUnlocalizedName("RangerSequoia").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolPolice = new BaseGun(626, 6, 6, 3, 2, "fallout:357Fire", "fallout:357Reload", a357, 1120).setUnlocalizedName("PolicePistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);

public static final Item rifleAutomatic = new BaseGun(627, 8, 20, 3, 0.5, "fallout:AutomaticRifleFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", a308, 995).setUnlocalizedName("AutomaticRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleBattle = new BaseGun(628, 6, 8, 2, 3, "fallout:BattleRifleFire", "fallout:BattleRifleReload", a308, 1495).setUnlocalizedName("BattleRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleThisMachine = new BaseGun(629, 7, 8, 2, 3, "fallout:BattleRifleFire", "fallout:BattleRifleReload", a308, 2995).setUnlocalizedName("ThisMachine").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleBBGun = new BaseGun(630, 1, 100, 3, 1, "fallout:BBGunFire", "fallout:BBGunReload", aBB, 245).setUnlocalizedName("BBGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleAbileneKid = new BaseGun(631, 2, 100, 3, 1, "fallout:BBGunFire", "fallout:BBGunReload", aBB, 495).setUnlocalizedName("ABBGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleBrushGun = new BaseGun(632, 8, 6, 3, 2, "fallout:BrushGunFire", "fallout:RepeaterReload", a308, 745).setUnlocalizedName("BrushGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleMedicineStick = new BaseGun(633, 9, 6, 3, 2, "fallout:BrushGunFire", "fallout:RepeaterReload", aGovt, 995).setUnlocalizedName("MedicineStick").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleCowboyRepeater = new BaseGun(634, 4, 7, 3, 2, "fallout:CowboyRepeaterFire", "fallout:RepeaterReload", a357, 595).setUnlocalizedName("CowboyRepeater").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleLongueCarabine = new BaseGun(635, 5, 11, 3, 2, "fallout:BrushGunFire", "fallout:RepeaterReload", a357, 745).setUnlocalizedName("LongueCarabine").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item riflePaciencia = new BaseGun(636, 7, 3, 3, 2, "fallout:HuntingRifleFire", "fallout:HuntingRifleReload", a308, 1745).setUnlocalizedName("Paciencia").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);**/
public static final Item stockMetal = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("MetalStock").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

public static final Item pipboy = new ItemPipboy().setUnlocalizedName("piboy").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
/**public static final Item rifleAntiMateriel = new BaseGun(643, 20, 8, 2.5, 4, "fallout:MaterielFire", "fallout:MaterielReload", a50MG, 470).setUnlocalizedName("AntiMaterielRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleAssaultCarbine = new BaseGun(645, 6, 24, 2, 0.5, "fallout:AssaultFire", "fallout:AssaultReload", a5mm, 3745).setUnlocalizedName("AssaultCarbine").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleLMG = new BaseGun(646, 6, 90, 2.2, 0.5, "fallout:LMGFire", "fallout:LMGReload", a556, 3995).setUnlocalizedName("LMG").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleBozar = new BaseGun(647, 7, 30, 2.2, 0.5, "fallout:LMGFire", "fallout:LMGReload", a556, 3995).setFull3D().setUnlocalizedName("Bozar").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleMarksmanCarbine = new BaseGun(648, 7, 20, 2.5, 1, "fallout:MarksmanFire", "fallout:MarksmanReload", a556, 1995).setUnlocalizedName("MarksmanCarbine").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleAllAmerican = new BaseGun(649, 8, 24, 2.5, 1, "fallout:MarksmanFire", "fallout:MarksmanReload", a556, 1995).setUnlocalizedName("AllAmerican").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleService = new BaseGun(650, 3, 20, 2, 0.7, "fallout:AutomaticRifleFire", "fallout:MarksmanReload", a556, 1995).setUnlocalizedName("ServiceRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleSurvival = new BaseGun(651, 7, 10, 2, 0.7, "fallout:AutomaticRifleFire", "fallout:MarksmanReload", a127, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("SurvivalistsRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleChristine = new BaseGun(652, 15, 5, 2, 3, "fallout:ChristineFire", "fallout:ChristineReload", a308, 420).setUnlocalizedName("ChristinesRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleGobi = new BaseGun(653, 14, 6, 2, 3, "fallout:SniperFire", "fallout:SniperReload", a308, 795).setUnlocalizedName("GobiRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleTrailCarbine = new BaseGun(654, 10, 8, 2, 2, "fallout:TrailCarbineFire", "fallout:RepeaterReload", a44, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("TrailCarbine").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleVarmint = new BaseGun(655, 3, 5, 2.2, 2, "fallout:VarmintRifleFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", a556, 595).setUnlocalizedName("VarmintRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleRatslayer = new BaseGun(656, 5, 5, 2.2, 2, "fallout:RatslayerFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", a556, 995).setUnlocalizedName("Ratslayer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);

public static final Item smg45Auto = new BaseGun(657, 6, 30, 2.2, 0.5, "fallout:45Fire", "fallout:AssaultReload", a45Auto, 2995).setUnlocalizedName("45AutoSub").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item smg9mm = new BaseGun(658, 2, 30, 2.7, 0.5, "fallout:9mmFire", "fallout:9mmReload", a9mm, 2745).setUnlocalizedName("9mmSub").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item smgVance = new BaseGun(659, 4, 60, 2.2, 0.5, "fallout:9mmFire", "fallout:9mmReload", a9mm, 3745).setUnlocalizedName("VancesSub").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item smg10mm = new BaseGun(660, 3, 30, 2.7, 0.5, "fallout:10mmFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("10mmSub").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item smgSleepytyme = new BaseGun(661, 5, 40, 2.7, 0.5, "fallout:SleepytymeFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("Sleepytyme").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item smg127 = new BaseGun(662, 8, 21, 2, 0.5, "fallout:357Fire", "fallout:127SmgReload", a127, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("127Sub").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item smgNailGun = new BaseGun(663, 2, 90, 2.7, 0.3, "fallout:NailgunFire", "fallout:9mmReload", aNail, 2745).setUnlocalizedName("NailGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item smg22 = new BaseGun(664, 1, 180, 2.3, 0.5, "fallout:Silenced22Fire", "fallout:10mmReload", a22LR, 4995).setUnlocalizedName("22Sub").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);
public static final Item CZ57 = new BaseGun(666, 5, 120, 4, 0.3, "fallout:MinigunFire", "fallout:MinigunReload", a5mm, 7995).setUnlocalizedName("CZ57").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutHeavy);
public static final Item pistolWeathered10mm = new BaseGun(667, 5, 12, 1.3, 1, "fallout:10mmFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 545).setUnlocalizedName("Weathered10mm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);

//KEY: ID, damage, clip size, reload time, fire time, fire sound, reload sound
public static final Item shotgunCaravan = new BaseGun(668, 5, 2, 1.5, 1, "fallout:CaravanShotgunFire", "fallout:CaravanShotgunReload", aGauge20, 695).setUnlocalizedName("CaravanShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item shotgunSturdyCaravan = new BaseGun(669, 7, 2, 1.5, 1, "fallout:CaravanShotgunFire", "fallout:CaravanShotgunReload", aGauge20, 1495).setUnlocalizedName("SturdyCaravanShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item shotgunLever = new BaseGun(670, 6, 5, 2.5, 2, "fallout:LeverShotgunFire", "fallout:LeverShotgunReload", aGauge20, 495).setUnlocalizedName("LeverActionShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item shotgunSawed = new BaseGun(671, 8, 2, 3.1, 0.1, "fallout:SawedOffFire", "fallout:LeverShotgunReload", aGauge12, 395).setUnlocalizedName("SawedOffShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item shotgunBigBoomer = new BaseGun(672, 10, 2, 3.1, 0.1, "fallout:SawedOffFire", "fallout:LeverShotgunReload", aGauge12, 395).setUnlocalizedName("BigBoomer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
public static final Item shotgunSingle = new BaseGun(673, 4, 1, 2, 2, "fallout:LeverShotgunFire", "fallout:LeverShotgunReload", aGauge20, 995).setUnlocalizedName("SingleShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);

public static final Item rifleChineseAssault = new BaseGun(675, 4, 24, 2.2, 0.5, "fallout:ChineseAssaultFire", "fallout:ChineseAssaultReload", a556, 1212).setUnlocalizedName("ChineseAssaultRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item pistolFlareGun = new BaseGun(676, 1, 1, 2.3, 2, "fallout:FlareGunFire", "fallout:FlareGunReload", homemadeFuel, 245).setUnlocalizedName("FlareGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolPewPew = new GunLaser(677, 6, 2, 3, 1, "fallout:LaserFire", "fallout:LaserPistolReload", cellEnergy, 395).setUnlocalizedName("PewPew").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item pistolPulseGun = new BaseGun(678, 3, 5, 2, 3, "fallout:PulseFire", "fallout:PulseGunReload", cellEnergy, 495).setUnlocalizedName("PulseGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item pistolHyperbreederAlpha = new GunLaser(679, 4, 10, 3, 1, "fallout:RechargerFire", "fallout:LeverShotgunReload", aGauge20, 3995).setUnlocalizedName("HyperbreederAlpha").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
public static final Item pistolSonicEmitter = new BaseGun(680, 4, 24, 2, 2, "fallout:PulseFire", "fallout:PulseGunReload", cellEnergy, 3500).setUnlocalizedName("SonicEmitter").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);**/

public static final Item fixer = new ItemFixer().setUnlocalizedName("fixer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutFood);

//public static final Item rifleYCS186 = new BaseGun(682, 14, 1, 2.3, 2.5, "fallout:GaussFire", "fallout:GaussReload", cellMF, 495).setUnlocalizedName("YCS186").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
//public static final Item rifleAdvancedLAER = new BaseGun(683, 10, 15, 3, 1.5, "fallout:PulseFire", "fallout:PlasmaRifleReload", cellMF, 245).setUnlocalizedName("AdvancedLAER").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);
//public static final Item rifleAER14 = new GunLaser(684, 10, 12, 2.5, 1, "fallout:LaserFire", "fallout:LaserReload", cellMF, 495).setUnlocalizedName("AER14").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutEnergy);

public static final Item mod357LongBarrel = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("357LongBarrel").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item mod357HDCylinder = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("357HDCylinder").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item mod45APHDSlide = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("45APHDSlide").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item mod45APSilencer = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("45APSilencer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item mod9mmPistolExtMag = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("9mmPistolExtMag").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item mod10mmPistolExtenderMags = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("10mmPistolExtMag").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item mod10mmPistolSilencer = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("10mmPistolSilencer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item mod127mmPistolSilencer = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("127mmPistolsilencer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modHuntingRevolver6Shot = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("HuntingRevolver6Shot").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);

public static final Item modAntiMaterielSupressor = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("AntiMatSupressor").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modAntiMaterielCustomBolt = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("AntiMatBolt").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modAssaultCarbineExtendedMags = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("AssaultCarbineExtMag").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modAssaultCarbineForgedReceiver = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("AssaultCarbineReceiver").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modAssaultCarbineLightBolt = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("AssaultCarbineBolt").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modAutomaticRifleInternals = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("AutoRifleInt").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modBrushGunForgedReceiver = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("BrushGunReceiver").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modCowboyRepeaterCustomAction = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("CowboyAction").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modCowboyRepeaterLongTube = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("CowboyTube").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modHuntingRifleExtendedMag = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("HuntingRifleExtMag").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modHuntingRifleCustomAction = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("HuntingRifleAction").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modLMGExpandedDrums = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("LMGExpDrum").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modServiceRifleForgedReceiver = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("ServiceReceiver").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modServiceRifleCustomSprings = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("ServiceSprings").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modSniperSupressor = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("SniperSupressor").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);

public static final Item modVarmintNightScope = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("VarmintScope").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modVarmintExtendedMags = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("VarmintExtMag").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);
public static final Item modVarmintSilencer = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("VarmintSilencer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutParts);

public static final Item superconductor = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("superconductor").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item plasmaChamber = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("plasmaChamber").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item electromagnet = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("electromagnet").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item magnetClaws = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("magnetClaws").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item particleDiverter = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("particleDiverter").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item carbonFiberHousing = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("carbonFiberHousing").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item energyRifleBarrel = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("energyRifleBarrel").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item drum = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("drum").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item cylinder = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cylinder").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item railwaySpikes = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("railwaySpikes").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);

/**public static final Item pistol32 = new BaseGun(725, 2, 5, 2.3, 2.5, "fallout:32Fire", "fallout:32Reload", a32, 556).setUnlocalizedName("32Pistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolSilenced10mm = new BaseGun(726, 4, 12, 1.3, 1, "fallout:Silenced10mmFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 333).setUnlocalizedName("Silenced10mmPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolChinese = new BaseGun(727, 3, 10, 2.5, 1, "fallout:ChinesePistolFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 1250).setUnlocalizedName("ChinesePistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolColonelAutumn10mm = new BaseGun(729, 5, 12, 1, 1, "fallout:10mmFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 577).setUnlocalizedName("CA10mmPistol").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolZhuRong = new BaseGun(730, 4, 10, 2.3, 2.5, "fallout:ChinesePistolFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 1667).setUnlocalizedName("ZhuRong").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolDartGun = new BaseGun(732, 3, 1, 2.3, 2.5, "fallout:DartGunFire", "fallout:DartGunReload", aDart, 883).setUnlocalizedName("DartGun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolScoped44 = new BaseGun(733, 5, 6, 3, 3, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:44Reload", a44, 229).setUnlocalizedName("Scoped44").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolBlackhawk = new BaseGun(734, 8, 6, 3, 3, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:44Reload", a44, 218).setUnlocalizedName("Blackhawk").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolCallahans = new BaseGun(735, 10, 6, 3, 3, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:44Reload", a44, 205).setUnlocalizedName("Callahans").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);
public static final Item pistolPaulsons = new BaseGun(736, 7, 6, 3, 3, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:44Reload", a44, 178).setUnlocalizedName("Paulsons").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutPistol);

public static final Item rifleOlPainless = new BaseGun(738, 9, 5, 2, 3, "fallout:HuntingRifleFire", "fallout:HuntingRifleReload", a32, 556).setUnlocalizedName("OlPainless").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleLeverAction = new BaseGun(739, 7, 10, 3.3, 3, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:44Reload", a44, 200).setUnlocalizedName("LeverActionRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleBackwater = new BaseGun(740, 8, 10, 3.3, 3, "fallout:44Fire", "fallout:44Reload", a44, 519).setUnlocalizedName("Backwater").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleLincoln = new BaseGun(741, 12, 15, 3.3, 3, "fallout:LincolnFire", "fallout:LincolnReload", a44, 400).setUnlocalizedName("LincolnRepeater").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleRailway = new BaseGun(742, 8, 8, 2.7, 3, "fallout:RailwayFire", "fallout:RailwayReload", railwaySpikes, 224).setUnlocalizedName("RailwayRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleXuanlong = new BaseGun(743, 7, 36, 2.2, 0.5, "fallout:ChineseAssaultFire", "fallout:ChineseAssaultReload", a556, 1111).setUnlocalizedName("Xuanlong").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item rifleInfiltrator = new BaseGun(744, 4, 24, 2, 0.5, "fallout:InfiltratorFire", "fallout:InfiltratorReload", a556, 1429).setUnlocalizedName("Infiltrator").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
public static final Item riflePerforator = new BaseGun(745, 6, 24, 2, 0.5, "fallout:InfiltratorFire", "fallout:InfiltratorReload", a556, 1000).setUnlocalizedName("Perforator").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);**/

public static final Item minigunBarrel = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("MinigunBarrel").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item minigunFiringMechanism = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("MinigunFiringMechanism").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item dogBrain = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("DogBrain").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

//public static final Item shotgunKneecapper = new BaseGun(749, 12, 2, 3.1, 0.1, "fallout:SawedOffFire", "fallout:LeverShotgunReload", aGauge12, 111).setUnlocalizedName("Kneecapper").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);

public static final Item case45Auto = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("45AutoCase").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case9mm = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("9mmCase").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case10mm = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("10mmCase").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case357 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("357Case").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case44 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("44Case").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case308 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("308Case").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item caseGovt = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("GovtCase").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case50MG = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("50MGCase").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case22LR = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("22LRCase").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item primerPistolL = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PistolPrimerL").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

//public static final Item shotgunDoubleBarrel = new BaseGun(760, 15, 2, 2, 0.1, "fallout:DoubleBarrelFire", "fallout:DoubleBarrelReload", aGauge12, 118).setUnlocalizedName("DoubleBarrelShotgun").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutShotgun);
//public static final Item smgUltra10mm = new BaseGun(761, 6, 30, 2.7, 0.5, "fallout:10mmFire", "fallout:10mmReload", a10mm, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("Ultra10mmSub").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutSMG);

public static final Item primer50MG = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("50MGPrimer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case5mm = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("5mmCase").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item primerRifleS = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("RiflePrimerS").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case556 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("556Case").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item case127 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("127Case").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item hull12 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("12Hull").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item hull20 = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("20Hull").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item primerShotgun = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("ShotgunPrimer").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item cellMicrofusionD = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("DrainedMF").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item cellElectronD = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("DrainedECP").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);
public static final Item cellEnergyD = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("DrainedE").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

//public static final Item rifleAssault = new BaseGun(773, 4, 30, 2.7, 0.5, "fallout:ChineseAssaultFire", "fallout:ChineseAssaultReload", a556, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("AssaultRifle").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);
//public static final Item explosiveThumpThump = new GunExplosive(774, 4, 30, 2.7, 2.0, "fallout:ChineseAssaultFire", "fallout:ChineseAssaultReload", a556, 2495).setUnlocalizedName("ThumpThump").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutRifle);

/**public static final Item perkLaserCommander = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("LaserCommander");
public static final Item perkNightFriend = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("NightFriend");
public static final Item perkBloodyMess = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("BloodyMess");
public static final Item perkToughness = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("Toughness");
public static final Item perkSolarPowered = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("SolarPowered");
public static final Item perkVigilantRecycle = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("VigilantRecycler");
public static final Item perkImplantM5 = new ItemImplant(781, 100).setUnlocalizedName("ImplantM5");
public static final Item perkGrunt = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("Grunt");
public static final Item perkNerdRage = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("NerdRage");
public static final Item perkCowboy = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("Cowboy");
public static final Item perkWalkerInstinct = new ItemPerk().setUnlocalizedName("WalkerInstinct");**/

public static final Item preWarBook = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("PreWarBook").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutMisc);

//public static final Item perkRemover = new ItemPerk(787).setUnlocalizedName("Remover");

/**public static final Item SierraHelm = new BaseArmor(788, SIERRASECURITY, proxy.addArmor("Sierra"), 0, "Medium", "Sierra").setUnlocalizedName("SierraHelm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item SierraChest = new BaseArmor(789, SIERRASECURITY, proxy.addArmor("Sierra"), 1, "Medium", "Sierra").setUnlocalizedName("SierraChest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item SierraLegs = new BaseArmor(790, SIERRASECURITY, proxy.addArmor("Sierra"), 2, "Medium", "Sierra").setUnlocalizedName("SierraLegs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item SierraBoots = new BaseArmor(791, SIERRASECURITY, proxy.addArmor("Sierra"), 3, "Medium", "Sierra").setUnlocalizedName("SierraBoots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);

public static final Item ReconHelm = new BaseArmor(792, RECON, proxy.addArmor("Recon"), 0, "Light", "Recon").setUnlocalizedName("ReconHelm").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item ReconChest = new BaseArmor(793, RECON, proxy.addArmor("Recon"), 1, "Light", "Recon").setUnlocalizedName("ReconChest").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item ReconLegs = new BaseArmor(794, RECON, proxy.addArmor("Recon"), 2, "Light", "Recon").setUnlocalizedName("ReconLegs").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);
public static final Item ReconBoots = new BaseArmor(795, RECON, proxy.addArmor("Recon"), 3, "Light", "Recon").setUnlocalizedName("ReconBoots").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutArmor);**/

@EventHandler
{
	cellEnergy = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellEnergy").setCreativeTab(TabFalloutAmmo);
	GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(cellEnergy, 10), new Object [] {"X*", "*X", '*', ingotUranium, 'X', ingotTechnetium});
	ItemHandler.init();
	ArmorHandler.init();
}

@EventHandler
{

}

@EventHandler
{
	System.out.println("Blfngl's Fallout Mod loaded succesfully. Lololololol.");
}
}

Please register your items in PreInit, not during class construction.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Didn't I do that?

@EventHandler
{
	ItemHandler.init();
	ArmorHandler.init();
}

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your code.  At least the code you have shown here.  And that assumes you made the changes you describe.

I compiled your code. Had to remove all the items and stuff outside the preInit method and comment out the recipe and ItemHandler.init() and ArmorHandler.init().  Those last two dont seem usefull anymore anyway with the registerItem call in the preInit.

package blfngl.fallout;

/**

* The Fallout Mod

* @Author blfngl

* @Partners Max_FF

* The code in this repository, in any form, is the copyright of blfngl

**/

import net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs;

import net.minecraft.item.Item;

import blfngl.fallout.item.FalloutItem;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry;

public class Fallout

{

@EventHandler

{

cellEnergy = new FalloutItem().setUnlocalizedName("cellEnergy").setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabMisc);

//GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(cellEnergy, 10), new Object [] {"X*", "*X", '*', ingotUranium, 'X', ingotTechnetium});

//ItemHandler.init();

//ArmorHandler.init();

}

@EventHandler

{

}

@EventHandler

{

System.out.println("Blfngl's Fallout Mod loaded succesfully. Lololololol.");

}

}

I created a dummy FalloutItem class.  Its empty

public class FalloutItem extends Item

{

}

I put the en_US.lang file in src\main\resources\assets\fallout\lang

language.name=English

language.region=US

language.code=en_US

When I run it, I get Energy Cell items (correctly named) in the Misc tab.  Of course there is no texture.

So what do you have in FalloutItem.java?

• 1 month later...

Found this site to be very helpful with this issue.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2402820-172-localization-for-pretty-much-everything/

Instantiation in preInit

cellEnergy = new FalloutItem().setBlockName("cellEnergy").setCreativeTab(CreativeTabs.tabMisc);

line in lang file

//for a block type

tile.cellEnergy.name=Energy Cell

//for an item type

edited for block/item type clarity