• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Every time i want to serialize or deserialize FluidTank in tile entity im getting StackOverflow issue, also when i run mod on dedicaded server and when I place block with FluidTank i'm also getting StackOverflow. Is this forge issue or i'm doing something wrong because on 1.15.2 it worked just fine.   [19:45:14] [IO-Worker-18/ERROR] [minecraft/Util]: Caught exception in thread Thread[IO-Worker-18,5,SERVER] java.lang.StackOverflowError: null at java.io.DataOutputStream.write(DataOutputStream.java:107) ~[?:1.8.0_251] {} at java.io.DataOutputStream.writeUTF(DataOutputStream.java:401) ~[?:1.8.0_251] {} at java.io.DataOutputStream.writeUTF(DataOutputStream.java:323) ~[?:1.8.0_251] {} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.writeEntry(CompoundNBT.java:407) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.write(CompoundNBT.java:84) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.writeEntry(CompoundNBT.java:408) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.write(CompoundNBT.java:84) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.writeEntry(CompoundNBT.java:408) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.write(CompoundNBT.java:84) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.writeEntry(CompoundNBT.java:408) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.write(CompoundNBT.java:84) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.writeEntry(CompoundNBT.java:408) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.write(CompoundNBT.java:84) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundNBT.writeEntry(CompoundNBT.java:408) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}   Also when I load save with FLuidTank tile im getting Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Tried to read NBT tag with too high complexity, depth > 512   My code: public final FluidTank tank = new FluidTank(10); @Override public void func_230337_a_(BlockState state, @Nonnull final CompoundNBT compound) { super.func_230337_a_(state, compound); this.tank.readFromNBT(compound.getCompound("tank")); } @Override public CompoundNBT write(CompoundNBT compound) { super.write(compound); compound.put("tank", this.tank.writeToNBT(compound)); return compound; }   Forge version: 32.0.41
    • Optifine is a closed source mod and it's on them to be compatible with Open-Source Forge. OptiForge is a hacky mod designed to allow Optifine to run on Forge without Optifine themselves actually providing the compatibility and so cannot be relied on.   I personally recommend not using Optifine at all, but if you must... please don't use OptiForge, just use a version that has a compatible Forge version in its change log, and if there isn't one, tough luck
    • Every time I load Opti-forge on my mods folder it says I require the actual installer in the mods folder. Then when I put the actual installer in, it crashes. Is this a compatibility issue by chance?
    • Hi, @Noppes. I have a great request for you!  Could you upgrade Custom NPCs to version 1.16.1 or higher (depending on when you read it)? The latest version of your mod is still for 1.12.2, and since then many new things the MC received. I love your mod. It's brilliant! All my most enjoyable MC games were due to his presence and ingenious, very helpful content.  That's why you would really please me by fulfilling my request. I hope you read it. And, by the way, many thanks for a great job doing this mod. :3  
    • You can call the method using reflection.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)