Forge Advanced Model Loader Questions

LNTed

Hi I'm new here, been modding with forge for quite awhile now,

I got myself in a bit of a trouble here, I'm using the AML(Advanced Model Loader) to load my items .obj quite fine, however the lighting on these models are not on the places I want them to be.

any ideas on how to change these lighting?, the solution I got right now is to move the model in the .obj itself, but for future reference this is not that effective.

while at it, I also have a problem on sticking (or parenting these models) to body parts is there any way to do that? like in ModelRenderer, also the current workaround I have is to manually match the movements of the body parts, again not that effective IMO (works though..).

Thanks

Sorry for double posting, but just wanna remind people that have read the topic for changes,

actually just got into more trouble from my solution, by manually changing the position for every movement not every actions can be matched, especially because I'm matching the movement to an Entity not a ModelBiped, I can't get holding item, aiming with bow, maybe even more that I haven't found out

unless anyone got anymore ideas?

Problem above fixed, still open for suggestions though