Another Loading Screen Error for 1.2.5

ok before i get jumped sorry if this is in the wrong spot it seems like a bug to me and i posted this on the forge part of the buildcraft page any way here it goes

ok so i have been trying to install a list of mods fromDireWolf20′s season 4 show and i am having an issue that i think may be related to Forge not 100 % sure though so any help would be loved i have run

java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp “%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\*” -Djava.library.path=”%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives” net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

from CMD and it came up with the text below not sure what to make of it

java.library.path=”%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives” net.minecraft.client.Minecr
aft
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m
27 achievements
182 recipes
LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
Exception in thread “Minecraft main thread” java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionErr
or: net/minecraft/client/MinecraftApplet : Unsupported major.minor version 13.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at ModLoader.getPrivateValue(ModLoader.java:611)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:799)
at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
at ahu.(ahu.java:77)
at ahu.(ahu.java:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.

laxmanos has been on this problem on the old forums with someone else and it doesn't look like they came to a conclusion. there is no error generated by mod loader. I used a clean install of MC 1.2.5 with only mod loader. It works with modloader but after extracting forge 94 the screen gets stuck on "done loading" screen. this  only happens to some people. i tried using my laptop to get it working and i encountered the same problem. i think there is only one thing similar between my desktop and my  laptop is Windows 7 Untimate 64.

• 8 years later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
    • It is an issue with quark - update it to this build: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/quark/files/3642325
    • Remove Instant Massive Structures Mod from your server     Add new crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.