How to an item that has a second inventory, like a "pouch"?

HappleAcks

I don't think that is possible because minecraft max id is 64. I wouldn't mess around with any of Mojang's code because you could damage the game. I have tried it myself but it doesn't work that way. Sorry just not possible.                   

I think

Developer of MechanicalCraft.

Sadly not available to public yet :(

You can do the hard thing and create a BigItemStack class which allows you to stack up to 32767 items, but that will require you to handle all of the data handling and nbt writing, crafting recipe handling, furnace recipes, container code, inventory gui, and other things specifically. It's a lot of code to write for one minor adjustment. However, it can be done.

This isn't that hard.  I created my own backpacks.  In the tiles you can set max stack size.  You just have to deal with only letting someone picking up 64 rather than you entire stack.

Long time Bukkit & Forge Programmer

Happy to try and help