Crash report

Hey. I installed Forge on my minecraft 1.7.9 (encountered problems installing but have installed it) but every time I tried to open it on forge with 1.7.2, it crashed. I have been meaning to post a crash report and finally decided to get around to it. Unfortunately however I can't post a crash report because now whenever I try to open it, the launcher closes and nothing. No crash details, no minecraft miraculously popping up, just nothing. I've tried reinstalling Java which didn't work and I've also given the profile 3GB of memory which has done nothing. Even though it doesn't need anywhere near that much.

If anyone can help me as all the mods I want to install require Forge, I would be most grateful.

Thank you

That's the thing. There are no logs. It literally does nothing. It just closes the launcher and nothing else happens after that. I would've posted a log if I could have. Literally the only thing I can say is "It doesn't work"

It shows that it is loading and then just shows the launcher as though I've just opened it and then closes and does absolutely nothing

There is always a log, it's in the developer console in the launcher.

If it never shows you the launcher again.. guess what.. that's why you have 'visibility'option in the profile!

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon