Get texture of block from ItemStack , or how to render custom block

TechoMan

I'm having Block , that have diffrent texture , depended on TileEntity info. So what i need to do - same thing , but in players inventory , hand , and chest. What i want to try - use IItemRenderer , but maybe there is other way? and even if i use it , how do i render blocks with it?

oh , and one more question about Rendering , but now not MC , but OpenGL. For some reason , GL_CULL_FACES not rendering item...i know how to use it in OpenGL with C++/Delphi , but how to use GL_CULL_FACES in MC? So , how it does "kulling" of faces? *Just asking , beacos i dont want to disable it*

heh , i will help you then ;)

GL_CULL_FACEL - render only that sides , that screen ( AND YES , ACTUALLY SCREEN , not player.) can see.Its faster to render stuff , but can be buggy in "bad code developers" hand. What it can do - from one side , poly / square is visible , but from other no.That is acually what it does at all - you can see from one side , but cant from other.Its sometimes very needed , but sometimes it can srev up you render.There is diffrent modes on it , and i dont know what mode MC use...That not a problem - i just turn it off , but....meh , -0.05 fps , just dont care ;) .But for some one its more than that , and it very importen for "tons of" render.When you rendering 1M of someting - YOU NEED IT.

evrywhere ;) List in what "renderers" that i used it turned on:

- Inventory renderer

- Block in world renderer

- TileEntity renderer

- Entity renderer

Where its turned off for some reason(why idk) :

- in hand render

- when item is dropped

and why you stopped developing of camera craft?(