ForgeGradle setupDecompWorkspace eclipse error with Forge 10.12.1.1060 mac os x

rustyminer28

I was trying to setup the new Forge version(10.12.1.1060), not a new MINECRAFT version. When I ran the ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace command, after directing Terminal to the directory, I got the error below.

By the way, I had previously managed to setup Forge 10.12.1.1024.

So what do I do? I have also tried setupDevWorkspace and changing the gradle wrapper.properties.

Should I update eclipse?

If someone could send me a clean, unpersonalised, already setup Forge decompilation workspace, I sould be grateful. Actually, I think you can't do that.

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.equinox:common using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.equinox:preferences using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.equinox:registry using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.core.runtime:compatibility using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.core:expressions using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.core:filesystem using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse:osgi using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.core:jobs using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.core:contenttype using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.equinox:app using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.core:runtime using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

Error listing versions of org.eclipse.update:configurator using class org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.repositories.resolver.MavenVersionLister$1. Will attempt an alternate way to list versions. This behaviour has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 2.0

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'forge'.

> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.

> Could not resolve net.md-5:SpecialSource:1.7-SNAPSHOT.

Required by:

:forge:unspecified > net.minecraftforge.gradle:ForgeGradle:1.2-SNAPSHOT

> Unable to load Maven meta-data from https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/net/md-5/SpecialSource/1.7-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml.

> Could not GET 'https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/net/md-5/SpecialSource/1.7-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml'.

> peer not authenticated

seems something is weird with your connection, maybe you're running through a proxy or something, Try these directions:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22887829/peer-not-authenticated-while-importing-gradle-project-in-eclipse

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon