[1.6.4] Tools are not enchantable (Please help!)

Elite_Forges

So I've been getting frustrated lately because I have a mod that is growing very fast and it has 1 major problem: None of my tools are enchantable. I tried adding the tools to the ore dictionary to see if making it register as a vanilla pickaxe would help only to find out that tools don't use the ore dictionary, so then I tried copying and pasting my own version of EnumToolMaterial which also didn't work after I referenced and changed around everything correctly, and now I'm stuck without a working solution to any of my problems.

Here is the code:    (If you need more just let me know)

https://gist.github.com/EliteForges/11e8415aa67f002ccdf1

I really need tools I make myself to be enchantable. I would also appreciate it if you could tell me how to make it so that when I use axes to cut down trees, TreeCapacitor recognizes it as an axe tool.

Do you get any error in console .Please post it .

And this is the method to add a material

EnumHelper.addToolMaterial(String name, int harvestLevel, int maxUses, float efficiency, float damage, int enchantability);

You have done it right in your code but if the last integer in stater which is of enchantability is set to 0 it cant be enchanted.

Try to change the -1 in maxuses

public static EnumToolMaterial onyxEnum = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("onyxEnum", 3 ,  -1  , 6.0F, 3.0F, 22);  //-1 here

Give it a positive number and then try.

Edit: I was right, I tried it. Give the maxuses a positive number

Because the maxuses is the amount of time it can be used.

So it cant be negetive.