Mod to pre-gen world?

ManIkWeet

Hello there,

Is there a mod that allows you to (use a command) to pre-generate a world full of mods?

I am currently using "Minecraft Land Generator" but it takes forever for the server to start with the ~150 mods.

If this doesn't exist, how difficult would it be to make a mod that force-loads chunks and thus generates them?

(Minecraft 1.6.4 by the way)

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry, pregenereating a world is going to take a looooonnnngggg time no matter what mod you make or try. That is the reason chunks are generated as needed by Minecraft.

Lex, he's looking for a mod to help him generate the chunks without having any players online and interacting with the world.

Shameless plug: Forge Essentials' Worldborder module allows pre-generation of the world, you could try it? :P

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

Lex, he's looking for a mod to help him generate the chunks without having any players online and interacting with the world.

Yeah that is actually possible, Lex says that loading any chunk, will automatically generate it

Shameless plug: Forge Essentials' Worldborder module allows pre-generation of the world, you could try it? :P

Well I went ahead and made my own mod to do it, getting close to done so I won't check out WorldBorder ;)