When mob is attacking or colliding with a block

Soulas97

how to make that when, bull will charge at enemy and block will be in his way, he will just destroy it, and any other blocks in hi's way, except obsidian and bedrock

Proud mod developer of:

Mob Armor mod

Block monster mod

Clay Living Dolls mod

Much More Spiders mod

Elemental cows reborn

Mr gorilla mod

This would cool but would be very difficult.  It is difficult because normally all entities use "path finding" to move between locations or to move towards and attack target.  So you'd have to first find a way to get the entity to "want" to move through the blocks.  Secondly, in addition to path finding, there are other methods that prevent an actual collision -- an entity simply can't move into most blocks so it can't really "collide" with a block.

I can think of a couple of approaches but I think they would be pretty difficult.  For example, you could replace the blocks between the entity and its target with some custom blocks that allow path finding to go through them, then as the entity went through them you could destroy them.

Another approach would be to take full control of the entity's movement when it was "angry" (i.e. had a non-null attack target) and have it go straight at the target and try to destroy the vanilla blocks just before the entity collides with them.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

so how to make it, because i wanna to bull be a mob type that charges into enemy and if misses and hits a block destroys it, or when he charges block beneath him will be destroyed

Proud mod developer of:

Mob Armor mod

Block monster mod

Clay Living Dolls mod

Much More Spiders mod

Elemental cows reborn

Mr gorilla mod

Done this before .

Method 1 .

Look at EntityAILeapAtTarget you can make your own AI and based it to it .

instead of adding motionY how about motionX only .

make a boolean that must be within range to execute.

Method 2. (My method)

Use PathEntitty + AAPool.expand thingy