Key Binding

NeverMind

I did try, that's why I am asking for help. Here is the code:

public class KeyInputHandler {

public void onKeyInput(InputEvent.KeyInputEvent event, World world, EntityPlayer player)

{

if (SonOfGods.fKey.isPressed() && SonOfGods.endermankill == true)

world.spawnEntityInWorld(new EntityEnderPearl(world, player));

}

}

AND

in main modding class:

fKey = new KeyBinding("fKey", Keyboard.KEY_F, modid);

ClientRegistry.registerKeyBinding(fKey);

FMLCommonHandler.instance().bus().register(new KeyInputHandler());

How to do that?

I could be wrong, but trying annotating the method with @SideOnly(Side.SERVER). Just an educated guess, not a surefire way, but I tried. :)

http://www.dreamspand.com/

DreamSpand Gaming, a co-owned web site centered around Minecraft and its mods. We host servers and give out mods, plugins, schematics, saves, skins, and much more. Soon, we're going to have our server database synced to our site database. Then, a whole new plethora of possibilities will unveil themselves to us, at which time we will greet them with dedication and excitement.

We're very user-friendly and we love to help - no one will treat you badly. :)

No. Nonononono. Never ever use @SideOnly.

At least I tried. I don't see you coming up with anything. If you have a better idea, you should post it. You're no help to these people at all.

http://www.dreamspand.com/

DreamSpand Gaming, a co-owned web site centered around Minecraft and its mods. We host servers and give out mods, plugins, schematics, saves, skins, and much more. Soon, we're going to have our server database synced to our site database. Then, a whole new plethora of possibilities will unveil themselves to us, at which time we will greet them with dedication and excitement.

We're very user-friendly and we love to help - no one will treat you badly. :)

Don't add arguments to your event, you should only need the event itself. If you need the player or the world, check the event as it might have an instance of at least the player. Also use the @SubscribeEvent annotation on the method and register the event.

pahimar has a good example for a simple packet handler: https://github.com/pahimar/Equivalent-Exchange-3/tree/master/src/main/java/com/pahimar/ee3/network