[1.7.2] Atomic Manipulation: Version 0.0.1 Pre-Alpha

Skytanic

bkongSe.png

Atomic Manipulation - Harness the power of Atoms and Molecules

For more information on the Atomic Manipulation mod and all it contains please head over to my website and check everything out. It's basically a mini wiki.

Currently in the mod

• 8 Blocks including two working machines, the Matter Scanner and Element Extractor.
  • 25 Items, most of which are stages of ore processing (4 ores, 4 stages). Also includes a couple tools
  • 2 Custom Guis.

​Planned additions

• Tons of machines, I want the mod to be very extensive when it comes to late game power production and overall playability.
  • More tools, The main tools (wrench and hammer) have been implemented, but I have a few more ideas in mind.
  • Power Network. Gotta have cables! No one wants to use a clunky machine run on coal or wood. We need power, and lots of it!
  • Mod integration. This is quite a while down the road but I really want to add mod integration with some of the more popular mods that I really enjoy!
  • Mobs. Depending on how far I want to go into this, I may add mobs that you can actually create by manipulating their genetic makeup.

Now I don't profess to be a Molecular Biologist so much of the content in this mod may not have any bearing in this universe, it's really just for fun so don't get too tied up in the inconsistencies!

To say I am early in development is a bit of an understatement. This is my first attempt at Minecraft modding with only a basic understanding of java prior to now, but I have huge goals for this mod and I hope you can bare with me as I work my way through it all. So, this is really just a small preview so far. Keep in mind that most textures for items are temporary, I've picked some out purely for the purposes of testing. I'll try to keep updates coming as often as possible as much of my time will be spent working on this mod!

For more information on the Atomic Manipulation mod and all it contains please head over to my

website and check everything out. It's basically a mini wiki.

Feedback on both the mod ideas and the website is extremely appreciated.

As I said this is my first go at both with no prior experience so things may be a bit shaky. Anyways thank you all for your time, hopefully you enjoy the idea enough to keep track and watch it grow!