Tinkers Construct like upgrading system

Phyyrus

Hey there, i was wondering if anybody could help me making a Tinkers like upgrading system, the mod is gonna add a whole bunch of armor and weapons, what i wanna do is that i have this certain material, i place the material into the swrod and its ginna be +1,  then +2 then +3, after that i want it to require a higher tier material in order to go up to+6and so on and forth until +10

Small moves.

Implement features and test them out one by one. What you are describing is a fairly large-scale mod.

First, I suggest trying to just add +1 attack damage to a sword. Or just add a sword, first.

Ok, but i dont wanna add like 30 materials for every sword, i wanna make it like, if the Weapon Class = dagger then do 4 hearts of damage, i dont wanna add 30 diffrent materials for each weapon class bcause also depending on what type of dagger it i, depends the durabiluty and the damage it does

Ok, so to start, the first block, in order to create the weapons is gonna be something called a Titanite Blacksmith anvil, it has to be a tile entity, how will i code that, ive search all over the internet and i havent been able to understand them and also i would like to make it a 3-d Model, kinda like the Vanilla Anvil

My advice would be to research how to create a custom furnace and go from there (changing the GUI, recipes, fuel, whatever you need to change). Once you learn how a furnace works, modifying it to make different machines isn't that difficult.

You should be calling

registerBlock

somewhere else. In preinit or - I believe I heard this was better - the constructor of your block?

It is pretty basic Java knowledge not to write (most) code directly in your class, but write it in methods instead, which are then called.

I suggest you start writing a few programs like Hello World, a banking simulator, a number guessing game etc. :)

From there, you can move to modding.

Or you could just jump into it - expect harsh remarks when your issue is not with your code but your basic understanding of programming, though.

Either way, if you run into any Minecraft- or Forge-related issues, we are here to help. If you run into any programming issues in general, you could always throw me a PM and I will have a look at it :)

I almost have zero experience working with Minecraft and even less with Forge, but I do consider myself a fairly experienced programmer.

You are lack of knowlage even in the basics.

I don't know you are actually learnt java or not but you must watch some basic tutorials!

If you not understand the TileEntity tutorial you are probably has to learn java first.

Don't do what i did because i never learnt java, but i can still make mods.

After 2 years of modding i understands Minecraft, Forge and Java!

If you learn java first and than modding you probably save 1,5 year!

Hey, im making the Tile entity, and im getting this texture error in-game

http://prntscr.com/403vsn

This is my GitHub, please someone tell me what i did wrong

https://github.com/Phyyrus/Dark-Souls/blob/master/src/main/java/com/phyyrus/ds/TileEntity/TitaniteAnvil.java

^

Thats where my block is beaing coded at

And this is the tutorial im following

Edit:

The furnace texture is gonna be temporary, i wanna make the tile entity a custom Rendered block

I will, like to people before me, strongly recommend that you learn java before you start making a mod! If you want to be impatient, then you could hop right in but, again, it will take longer in the long run. Once you have a basic understand of the concepts of OOP, then start by looking at other mods and try to make something (ie a custom furnace like above) that behaves in a different way. Then once you have this firmly grasped move on to the next thing. I can speak in your point of view because I too am just starting out and this is what seems to be working for me!  :)

I am currently learning java, but afterwards have some ideas for a mod that may or may not include some bitcoin aspects!

I watched it.

Do you want a list?

This gave me a good laugh :D I haven't watched the video in question, but I've seen others that were absolute garbage. Sadly, knowledge of Java is not required to make a video tutorial.

@OP As many have mentioned, having at least a decent grasp of basic Java (or any other programming language) will help you immensely in your efforts at creating a mod. A site that I find myself going back to again and again is Oracle's own Java site, which not only has all of the Java docs, but also an excellent tutorial series on all the fundamentals that you will need.

As for your code, first of all I recommend adding @Override above all your class methods, just to make sure you didn't make any typos in the names and such. Note that this only goes for inherited methods (i.e. ones that are from the vanilla 'Block' class).

It looks like your png files are named correctly, so one thing that could be wrong is that Eclipse has not yet recognized the files as existing - this can happen if you copy/paste the files into your folder using Windows Explorer instead of pasting them in using Eclipse. Just to double-check, right-click your assets folder in the Eclipse package explorer and click 'Refresh' to re-scan the directory. This has happened to me lots of times.

Yes Sure Elyon

"I watched it.

Do you want a list?"

• The ModID used is not all lowercase
  • Vanilla code is obviously just being written into
    setDefaultDirection

(have a look at BlockFurnace.java), with no thought or critical thinking. While being inspired by vanilla code is acceptable, you must keep in mind that vanilla code is not always perfect and can often times be written more concise or performant

• byte b0

in

setDefaultDirection

is the metadata, but the person talking in the video seems oblivious to this and just copies the code from BlockFurnace.java verbatim, save for variable names

• The person talking in the video seems to have little to no idea the reason for what they are actually doing most of the time, and as such doesn't explain it, either
  • Vanilla code is also being copied into
    onBlockPlacedBy

. This code in particular also suffers from terrible redundancies, but the person talking in the video probably has no idea about this, either

• If you're going to outright copy so much from the vanilla furnace anyway, you might as well
    extend BlockFurnace

and just override the methods that differ

This list is not exhaustive. I had a look at the next video in the series, and the quality of the code as well as the educational content does not improve.

^^^ Great stuff, there xD Pretty amazing for someone 'not too familiar' with Minecraft modding and Forge!

@OP - don't take it personally that the tutorial you happened to watch has things wrong with it; it is certainly no reflection upon your character, but rather should spur you on to become more proficient in Java so you can select which tutorials to watch with a more discerning eye.

At any rate, you have two methods that can affect the facing of your block: onBlockAdded, which you have call setDefaultDirection and I'm pretty sure is called every time a block is added to the world, and onBlockPlacedBy, in which you also set a direction, but which is only called when the player places a block.

Now I can't remember in which order these are called, i.e. placed by player first or block added first, but that is where you should start your debugging. The fact that you still have a missing texture is concerning as well.

What should i do then? To fix all of this,

And BTW, this is the GUI im gonna use for my anvil

and it wont exactly consume the hammer, what u want to to do is to take durability/time depending on what weapon your making

The more complex the weapon the longer it will take and the more durability it will take

5c7d7383f0.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Every single time I start a mod pack it brings me to the launcher and then I play the game it opens up the game with the red screen and then eventually it crashes. It worked earlier this morning and I don't know why this is happening because I thought it was just one modpack but now nothing will open, it will just get to red screen loading everything and then eventually it crashes.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Uh... Did I do that? Time: 2024-04-24 17:16:01 Description: mouseClicked event handler java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load registries due to above errors     at net.minecraft.resources.RegistryDataLoader.m_247207_(RegistryDataLoader.java:77) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.WorldLoader.m_246152_(WorldLoader.java:54) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.WorldLoader.m_245736_(WorldLoader.java:58) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.WorldLoader.m_214362_(WorldLoader.java:31) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.CreateWorldScreen.m_232896_(CreateWorldScreen.java:125) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.WorldSelectionList.m_233213_(WorldSelectionList.java:167) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.WorldSelectionList.<init>(WorldSelectionList.java:93) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.SelectWorldScreen.m_7856_(SelectWorldScreen.java:54) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_6575_(Screen.java:321) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.blur.json:MixinScreen,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.GuiScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiScreen,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91152_(Minecraft.java:1007) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.TitleScreen.m_279796_(TitleScreen.java:159) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.TitleScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiMainMenu,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.Button.m_5691_(Button.java:38) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.AbstractButton.m_5716_(AbstractButton.java:55) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.AbstractWidget.m_6375_(AbstractWidget.java:175) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.events.ContainerEventHandler.m_6375_(ContainerEventHandler.java:38) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.TitleScreen.m_6375_(TitleScreen.java:294) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.TitleScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiMainMenu,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_168084_(MouseHandler.java:92) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_96579_(Screen.java:437) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.blur.json:MixinScreen,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.GuiScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiScreen,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_91530_(MouseHandler.java:89) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_168091_(MouseHandler.java:189) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.execute(BlockableEventLoop.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.fix_loop_spin_waiting.BlockableEventLoopMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_ThreadTaskExecutor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_91565_(MouseHandler.java:188) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.callback(GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.java:43) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.3.1.jar%23141!/:build 7] {}     at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokeV(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-3.3.1.jar%23153!/:build 7] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwPollEvents(GLFW.java:3403) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.3.1.jar%23141!/:build 7] {re:mixin}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.pollEvents(RenderSystem.java:201) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_SuppressScreenshotBufferFlip,pl:mixin:A}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(RenderSystem.java:212) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_SuppressScreenshotBufferFlip,pl:mixin:A}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.Window.m_85435_(Window.java:274) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1170) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:718) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:218) ~[1.20.1-forge-47.1.29-wrapper.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.runTarget(CommonLaunchHandler.java:111) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.clientService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:99) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$makeService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:25) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at io.github.zekerzhayard.forgewrapper.installer.Main.main(Main.java:67) ~[?:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.resources.RegistryDataLoader.m_247207_(RegistryDataLoader.java:77) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.WorldLoader.m_246152_(WorldLoader.java:54) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.WorldLoader.m_245736_(WorldLoader.java:58) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.server.WorldLoader.m_214362_(WorldLoader.java:31) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.CreateWorldScreen.m_232896_(CreateWorldScreen.java:125) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.WorldSelectionList.m_233213_(WorldSelectionList.java:167) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.WorldSelectionList.<init>(WorldSelectionList.java:93) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.worldselection.SelectWorldScreen.m_7856_(SelectWorldScreen.java:54) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_6575_(Screen.java:321) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.blur.json:MixinScreen,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.GuiScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiScreen,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91152_(Minecraft.java:1007) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.TitleScreen.m_279796_(TitleScreen.java:159) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.TitleScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiMainMenu,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.Button.m_5691_(Button.java:38) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.AbstractButton.m_5716_(AbstractButton.java:55) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.AbstractWidget.m_6375_(AbstractWidget.java:175) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.components.events.ContainerEventHandler.m_6375_(ContainerEventHandler.java:38) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.TitleScreen.m_6375_(TitleScreen.java:294) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.TitleScreenMixin,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.TitleScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiMainMenu,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_168084_(MouseHandler.java:92) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_96579_(Screen.java:437) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.blur.json:MixinScreen,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.GuiScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiScreen,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_91530_(MouseHandler.java:89) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_168091_(MouseHandler.java:189) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.execute(BlockableEventLoop.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.fix_loop_spin_waiting.BlockableEventLoopMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_ThreadTaskExecutor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_91565_(MouseHandler.java:188) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.callback(GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.java:43) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.3.1.jar%23141!/:build 7] {}     at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokeV(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-3.3.1.jar%23153!/:build 7] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwPollEvents(GLFW.java:3403) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.3.1.jar%23141!/:build 7] {re:mixin}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.pollEvents(RenderSystem.java:201) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_SuppressScreenshotBufferFlip,pl:mixin:A}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(RenderSystem.java:212) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_SuppressScreenshotBufferFlip,pl:mixin:A} -- Affected screen -- Details:     Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.TitleScreen Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen.m_96579_(Screen.java:437) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:aether.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.blur.json:MixinScreen,pl:mixin:APP:cumulus_menus.mixins.json:client.accessor.ScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.GuiScreenAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.gui.MixinGuiScreen,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_91530_(MouseHandler.java:89) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_168091_(MouseHandler.java:189) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.execute(BlockableEventLoop.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:computing_frames,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.fix_loop_spin_waiting.BlockableEventLoopMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_ThreadTaskExecutor,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.MouseHandler.m_91565_(MouseHandler.java:188) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent_Priority,pl:mixin:APP:creativecore.mixins.json:MouseHandlerAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.MouseHelperAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiClickEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_GuiMouseReleaseEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:events.Mixin_MouseScrollEvent,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.chat.Mixin_ChatPeekScrolling,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.callback(GLFWMouseButtonCallbackI.java:43) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.3.1.jar%23141!/:build 7] {}     at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokeV(Native Method) ~[lwjgl-3.3.1.jar%23153!/:build 7] {}     at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwPollEvents(GLFW.java:3403) ~[lwjgl-glfw-3.3.1.jar%23141!/:build 7] {re:mixin}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.pollEvents(RenderSystem.java:201) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_SuppressScreenshotBufferFlip,pl:mixin:A}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(RenderSystem.java:212) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:client.Mixin_SuppressScreenshotBufferFlip,pl:mixin:A}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.Window.m_85435_(Window.java:274) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1170) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:718) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:218) ~[1.20.1-forge-47.1.29-wrapper.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.runTarget(CommonLaunchHandler.java:111) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.clientService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:99) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$makeService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:25) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at io.github.zekerzhayard.forgewrapper.installer.Main.main(Main.java:67) ~[?:?] {} -- Last reload -- Details:     Reload number: 1     Reload reason: initial     Finished: Yes     Packs: vanilla, mod_resources, essential Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.ResourceLoadStateTracker.m_168562_(ResourceLoadStateTracker.java:49) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91354_(Minecraft.java:2326) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:735) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23337!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:218) ~[1.20.1-forge-47.1.29-wrapper.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.runTarget(CommonLaunchHandler.java:111) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.clientService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:99) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$makeService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:25) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at io.github.zekerzhayard.forgewrapper.installer.Main.main(Main.java:67) ~[?:?] {} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.20.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.20.1     Operating System: Windows 11 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.8, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 3035115104 bytes (2894 MiB) / 4664066048 bytes (4448 MiB) up to 15032385536 bytes (14336 MiB)     CPUs: 16     Processor Vendor: AuthenticAMD     Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics              Identifier: AuthenticAMD Family 25 Model 80 Stepping 0     Microarchitecture: Zen 3     Frequency (GHz): 3.19     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 8     Number of logical CPUs: 16     Graphics card #0 name: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics     Graphics card #0 vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (0x1002)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 512.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x1638     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.21024.5     Graphics card #1 name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU     Graphics card #1 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #1 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #1 deviceId: 0x25a0     Graphics card #1 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.15.5212     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 16384.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 16384.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 36968.25     Virtual memory used (MB): 27557.49     Swap memory total (MB): 4864.00     Swap memory used (MB): 52.98     JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx14G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     Launched Version: 1.20.1-forge-47.1.29-wrapper     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.3.1 build 7     Backend API: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 552.12, NVIDIA Corporation     Window size: 854x480     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2     GL debug messages:      Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs: vanilla, mod_resources     Current Language: en_us     CPU: 16x AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics      ModLauncher: 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus-6.0.5.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.20.1-47.1.29.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar essential-loader TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.9.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         lowcodefml@null         javafml@null     Mod List:          totw_modded-forge-1.20.1-1.0.5.jar                |Towers of the Wild Modded     |totw_modded                   |1.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         man_of_many_planes-0.0.3+1.20.1-forge.jar         |Man of Many Planes            |man_of_many_planes            |0.0.3+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blue_skies-1.20.1-1.3.31.jar                      |Blue Skies                    |blue_skies                    |1.3.31              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         satin-forge-1.20.1+1.15.0-SNAPSHOT.jar            |Satin Forge                   |satin                         |1.20.1+1.15.0-SNAPSH|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.4.jar                   |GeckoLib 4                    |geckolib                      |4.4.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         botarium-forge-1.20.1-2.3.3.jar                   |Botarium                      |botarium                      |2.3.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         aether-1.20.1-1.4.0-neoforge.jar                  |The Aether                    |aether                        |1.20.1-1.4.0-neoforg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         naturalist-forge-4.0.3-1.20.1.jar                 |Naturalist                    |naturalist                    |4.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-windows-2.2.1-mc1.20.1forge.jar               |Macaw's Windows               |mcwwindows                    |2.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_furniture-forge-1.20.1-1.1.3.jar        |Valhelsia Furniture           |valhelsia_furniture           |1.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Incendium_1.20.4_v5.3.4.jar                       |Incendium                     |incendium                     |5.3.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive_aircraft-0.7.5+1.20.1-forge.jar         |Immersive Aircraft            |immersive_aircraft            |0.7.5+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedcore-1.20.1-0.6.18.597.jar           |Sophisticated Core            |sophisticatedcore             |0.6.18.597          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         modernfix-forge-5.17.0+mc1.20.1.jar               |ModernFix                     |modernfix                     |5.17.0+mc1.20.1     |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-2.5.4-1.20.1.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |2.5.4               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mixinextras-forge-0.2.0-beta.9.jar                |MixinExtras                   |mixinextras                   |0.2.0-beta.9        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.20.1-3.20.5.1039 (1).jar |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |3.20.5.1039         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-doors-1.1.0forge-mc1.20.1.jar                 |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.1.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bygonenether-1.3.2-1.20.x.jar                     |Bygone Nether                 |bygonenether                  |1.3.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SupremeMiningDimensions-1.20.1-V1.4.3.8.jar       |Supreme Mining Dimension      |supreme_mining_dimension      |1.4.3.8             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Paraglider-forge-20.1.3.jar                       |Paraglider                    |paraglider                    |20.1.3              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ctov-forge-3.4.3.jar                              |ChoiceTheorem's Overhauled Vil|ctov                          |3.4.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         twilightforest-1.20.1-4.3.2145-universal.jar      |The Twilight Forest           |twilightforest                |4.3.2145            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geophilic-v2.2.0-mc1.20u1.20.2.jar                |Geophilic                     |geophilic                     |2.2.0-mc1.20u1.20.2 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structure_gel-1.20.1-2.16.2.jar                   |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |2.16.2              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         corruption 1.20.1.jar                             |corruption                    |corruption                    |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         corpse-forge-1.20.1-1.0.12.jar                    |Corpse                        |corpse                        |1.20.1-1.0.12       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.20.1-1.2.4        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ends_delight-1.20.1-1.0.1.jar                     |End's Delight                 |ends_delight                  |1.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         handcrafted-forge-1.20.1-3.0.6.jar                |Handcrafted                   |handcrafted                   |3.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AmbientSounds_FORGE_v5.3.9_mc1.20.1.jar           |AmbientSounds                 |ambientsounds                 |5.3.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         explorify-v1.4.0.jar                              |Explorify                     |explorify                     |1.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blur-forge-3.1.1.jar                              |Blur (Forge)                  |blur                          |3.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_structures-forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar       |Valhelsia Structures          |valhelsia_structures          |1.20.1-1.1.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-trapdoors-1.1.2-mc1.20.1forge.jar             |Macaw's Trapdoors             |mcwtrpdoors                   |1.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-fences-1.1.1-mc1.20.1forge.jar                |Macaw's Fences and Walls      |mcwfences                     |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         resourcefulconfig-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.jar          |Resourcefulconfig             |resourcefulconfig             |2.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bendy-lib-forge-4.0.0.jar                         |Bendy lib                     |bendylib                      |4.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-5.3.5+1.20.1.jar                     |Curios API                    |curios                        |5.3.5+1.20.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons-and-taverns-3.0.3.f[Forge].jar           |Dungeons and Taverns          |mr_dungeons_andtaverns        |3.0.3.f             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.24.jar            |Resourceful Lib               |resourcefullib                |2.1.24              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cumulus_menus-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar           |Cumulus                       |cumulus_menus                 |1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         deeperdarker-forge-1.20.1-1.2.1.jar               |Deeper and Darker             |deeperdarker                  |1.2.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cfm-forge-1.20.1-7.0.0-pre36.jar                  |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod    |cfm                           |7.0.0-pre36         |DONE      |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99         AI-Improvements-1.20-0.5.2.jar                    |AI-Improvements               |aiimprovements                |0.5.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-furniture-3.2.2-mc1.20.1forge.jar             |Macaw's Furniture             |mcwfurnitures                 |3.2.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cupboard-1.20.1-2.6.jar                           |Cupboard utilities            |cupboard                      |1.20.1-2.6          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nitrogen_internals-1.20.1-1.0.7-neoforge.jar      |Nitrogen                      |nitrogen_internals            |1.20.1-1.0.7-neoforg|DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Towns-and-Towers-1.12-Fabric+Forge.jar            |Towns and Towers              |t_and_t                       |0.0NONE             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-lights-1.0.6-mc1.20.1forge.jar                |Macaw's Lights and Lamps      |mcwlights                     |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Essential (forge_1.20.1).jar                      |Essential                     |essential                     |1.3.1.3+g88238d7752 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SmartBrainLib-forge-1.20.1-1.14.jar               |SmartBrainLib                 |smartbrainlib                 |1.14                |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MutantMonsters-v8.0.7-1.20.1-Forge.jar            |Mutant Monsters               |mutantmonsters                |8.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         the-conjurer-1.20.1-1.1.6.jar                     |The Conjurer                  |conjurer_illager              |1.1.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Structory_Towers_1.20.4_v1.0.6.jar                |Structory: Towers             |structorytowers               |1.0.6               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Fallingleaves-1.20-2.1.0-beta.1.jar               |Falling Leaves                |fallingleaves                 |2.1.0-beta.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-paintings-1.0.5-1.20.1forge.jar               |Macaw's Paintings             |mcwpaintings                  |1.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SereneSeasons-1.20.1-9.0.0.46.jar                 |Serene Seasons                |sereneseasons                 |9.0.0.46            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         decorative_blocks-forge-1.20.1-4.1.3.jar          |Decorative Blocks             |decorative_blocks             |4.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ratsandtrapsmod2dot7dot0.jar                      |Rats and Traps                |ratmod                        |2.7.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Terralith_1.20.4_v2.4.11.jar                      |Terralith                     |terralith                     |2.4.11              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         shadowlands-3.10.4.jar                            |Shadowlands                   |shadowlands                   |3.10.4              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         puzzlesaccessapi-forge-8.0.7.jar                  |Puzzles Access Api            |puzzlesaccessapi              |8.0.7               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         skinlayers3d-forge-1.6.3-mc1.20.1.jar             |3d-Skin-Layers                |skinlayers3d                  |1.6.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         friendsandfoes-forge-mc1.20.1-2.0.10.jar          |Friends&Foes                  |friendsandfoes                |2.0.10              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.20.1              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         voicechat-forge-1.20.1-2.5.12.jar                 |Simple Voice Chat             |voicechat                     |1.20.1-2.5.12       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         soundphysics-forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar               |Sound Physics Remastered      |sound_physics_remastered      |1.20.1-1.1.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraBlender-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.4.jar             |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |3.0.1.4             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.20.1-18.0.0.598.jar               |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |18.0.0.598          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ForgeConfigScreens-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar        |Forge Config Screens          |forgeconfigscreens            |8.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         RegionsUnexploredForge-0.5.5+1.20.1.jar           |Regions Unexplored            |regions_unexplored            |0.5.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.11.27_mc1.20.1.jar          |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.11.27             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nethersdelight-1.20.1-4.0.jar                     |Nether's Delight              |nethersdelight                |1.20.1-4.0          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ecologics-forge-1.20.1-2.2.0.jar                  |Ecologics                     |ecologics                     |2.2.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Rats-1.20.1-8.1.2.jar                             |Rats                          |rats                          |1.20.1-8.1.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.20.1-47.1.29-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |47.1.29             |DONE      |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         [1.20.1] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar                 |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |1.9.9               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         invhud.forge.1.20.1-3.4.18.jar                    |Inventory HUD+(Forge edition) |inventoryhud                  |3.4.18              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EndlessBiomes 1.5.0 - 1.20.1.jar                  |EndlessBiomes                 |endlessbiomes                 |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         modonomicon-1.20.1-forge-1.69.0.jar               |Modonomicon                   |modonomicon                   |1.69.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         creeperoverhaul-3.0.2-forge.jar                   |Creeper Overhaul              |creeperoverhaul               |3.0.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ferritecore-6.0.1-forge.jar                       |Ferrite Core                  |ferritecore                   |6.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a         occultism-1.20.1-1.125.0.jar                      |Occultism                     |occultism                     |1.125.0             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         biomemusic-1.20.1-2.3.jar                         |biomemusic mod                |biomemusic                    |1.20.1-2.3          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PuzzlesLib-v8.1.18-1.20.1-Forge.jar               |Puzzles Lib                   |puzzleslib                    |8.1.18              |DONE      |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         valhelsia_core-forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar             |Valhelsia Core                |valhelsia_core                |1.1.2               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cristellib-1.1.5-forge.jar                        |Cristel Lib                   |cristellib                    |1.1.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ad_astra-forge-1.20.1-1.15.18.jar                 |Ad Astra                      |ad_astra                      |1.15.18             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 8710b41d-e083-48c2-84d4-e07dd1fb3190     FML: 47.1     Forge: net.minecraftforge:47.1.29
    • LUCONETWORK  LucoNetwork is a brand new SkyBlock and Prisons server and we are looking for staff & Developers. We are always in need of players and we want to make this a very fun and enjoyable server for all to enjoy. We are welcoming ALL. We hope to be the best and we want your support to make our servers better. Thank you so much for reading this. About the server: We are currently working on getting the SkyBlock server up and released. Then we will be working on some more servers to get them up. We will be bug fixing once the server released & working hard to get updates out to Skyblock too. we are striving to be the best network. What game modes can I hope to see inside Luco Network?  Prisons  Lifesteal  SkyBlock  Survival / Earth SMP Why should I join LucoNetwork? We strive to listen to our player base, we want to work for our player base.  We strive to make the best & enjoyable servers for all to enjoy. Our links: https://discord.gg/fmd4SrzdWt
    • When i try to launch Minecraft Java 1.20.1 forge with mods (82 mods),on start it loaded all mods,but at end Java just crashed.  p.s i allocated 8GB ram for minecraft and i didn't runned another instance.Log file pp.s I use ATlauncher   Environment: Organising filesystem [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] ATLauncher Version: 3.4.36.3 [11ae0b2334c236e93ee8128de980952b2a1b8900] [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] App Arguments: ["--install-method=aur","--no-launcher-update"] [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] JVM Arguments: ["-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on","-Dswing.aatext=true"] [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Java Version: Java 22 (22) [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Java Path: /usr/lib/jvm/java-22-openjdk [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] 64 Bit Java: true [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] RAM Available: 14931MB [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Launcher Directory: **USERSDIR** [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] GPU: IvyBridge GT2 [HD Graphics 4000] (Intel Corporation (0x8086)) unknown 256MB VRAM [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 4 cores/8 threads [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Operating System: EndeavourOS (unknown (unknown) build 6.8.7-arch1-1) [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Bitness: 64 [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Uptime: 15889 [24/04/2024 23:40:08 PM] Manufacturer: GNU/Linux
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.