Cannot set up run configuration

HuskyBlueFire

Hi guys,

Bit of an embarrassing one this one...  I like to think of myself as not a complete idiot, however this has me stumped and I'm falling at the first hurdle!

I have followed (various) setup instructions to get up and running with a forge modding environment.  This is what I've done and where I'm stuck:

- have JDK sorted (jdk-7u65-windows-x64)

- downloaded "forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180-src"

- unzipped forge to new folder & renamed folder to "forgeModding"

- ran command window inside said folder

- typed

gradlew.bat setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies

- let it do it's thing

- typed

gradlew.bat eclipse

- let it do it's thing

- downloaded standard version of Eclipse (eclipse-standard-luna-R-win32-x86_64)

- unzipped to new folder

- ran Eclipse and selected the workspace as the "Eclipse" folder within my "forgeModding" folder

- Within eclipse, following various tutorials instructions I go to Run > Run Configurations

- Right click on Java Application and select new

- renamed the new one as "runClient" and then (this is where I fail) try to "Choose the 'Forge' project as the Project and either type or find 'net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch' as the 'Main class'"

I cannot choose the forge project, nor can i subsequently find net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch

From this

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/mapping-and-modding-tutorials/1571599-1-7-2-modding-with-forge-1-jdk-eclipse-forge-and

Okay, back to setting up the 'Run Configurations'. In the toolbar at the top of Eclipse, go to the 'Run' tab and then select 'Run Configurations...'. In the left-hand side of the new window, double-click on 'Java Application' to create a new Run Configuration. Name it something like 'Run Client' (you cannot call it 'Client' because Forge already has a Run Configuration with this name). Choose the 'Forge' project as the Project and either type or find 'net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch' as the 'Main class'.

Any help with this would be very welcome, I know it's tedious answering the repetitive noob questions so I very much appreciate your time.  I have searched but as yet found nothing to solve my problem.

Many thanks