IC2, ores spawn but no crafting recipes [1.7.2]

Athire

Hello! Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post this, it's my first time posting in this section. So i run a small forge 1.7.2 server with a few different mods- including Ic2, buildcraft, railcraft, weapons+ and the dalek mod. My friends and i just started this server, and everything seemed to be going well. All of the correct ores, trees, and mobs were spawning. However when I tried to craft anything from IC2, the recipes do not work. I've tried refined iron, iron furnaces, even tree taps. nothing seems to work. I went into creative mode and found that all of the railcraft things show up fine but none of the Ic2 or buildcraft things are there. I've tried reinstalling ic2, but nothing seemed to work. Has anyone had this isuue before? Any help would be much appreciated.

Yeah I moved to 1.7.10 this happened to me too I think this is more of because all the 1.7.2 versions for ic2 are basically trial runs and if the crafting recipes will show up it will be in 1.7.10 also not forge problem anyway ok you good just update to 1.7.10 build craft is updated 2 ane EU and railcraft and even mekansim WAIT I just realized first ore they under mod option if so it's definite that it's the mods version and the creator has most likely fixed it just download newest version and most likely update to 1.7.10 Also to ic2 you need to get only experimental.jar