Forge Installers

MyUsernameWasNotch

I know, I know that people can just install forge manually but what about people who dont know how to install forge manually and people might want to install some mods below 1.6.4 and dont know how to install forge manually, so I want the Forge Administrators to add Forge Installers to the files page

like forge installers for 1.6.2,1.5.2,1.5.1,1.4.7,1.4.6,1.4.5,1.3.2,1.3.1,1.2.5 mainly 1.4 for mods like explosives+

User was banned for using the Notch name. Name has since been edited.

Was curious when I was going to be able to do that :P

As for wanting extra installer, we have made installers back to 1.5.2, beyond that you're on your own. We only support the current version of MC Forge is for, and in all honesty if you're not willing enough to do the research needed to install Forge/mods for older versions you shouldn't be using that old of version.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon