Missing BaseModMP

Hengar

Please help me to get the linked mods Working.

1.) Modloader.Txt says

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [iNFO] Forge Mod Loader version 1.0.0.73 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Attempting to load mods contained in the minecraft jar file and associated classes

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Minecraft is a file at C:\Users\Hengar\Desktop\Mineserver\Server 1.2.5\minecraft_server.jar, loading

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_LCTrees in file minecraft_server.jar, attempting to load it

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_LCTrees found, loading

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_LCTrees loaded

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Mod class mod_LCTrees loaded successfully

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_MinecraftForge in file minecraft_server.jar, attempting to load it

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_MinecraftForge found, loading

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_MinecraftForge loaded
2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Mod class mod_MinecraftForge loaded successfully

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Minecraft jar mods loaded successfully

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [iNFO] Loading mods from C:\Users\Hengar\Desktop\Mineserver\Server 1.2.5\mods

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Found a zip or jar file animalbikes server 1.2.5.zip, attempting to load it

2012-04-27 13:37:22 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_AnimalBikes in file animalbikes server 1.2.5.zip, attempting to load it

2.) The order of my server isntallation is

first forge 3.1.2.94

second was playerapi (1.1)

third was tree++

forth is adding the following mods in file:

Ballerburg

Siegecraft

weaponmod

animalbikes

backpack(2.3.5)

ee2 1.4.4.0

elemental Creeper v 2.3

invasionmod 0.9.4

lectern

tome

railcraft 5.1.0

redpower 2.0pr5b1

ropeplus

secretrooms

smartmoving

only siege is for 1.2.4 rest is 1.2.5

3.) my research passed following infos:

in every of the linked mod it is used the class data BaseModMp

and its all time the reason for the same trouble

2012-04-27 12:31:45 [iNFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5

2012-04-27 12:31:45 [iNFO] Forge Mod Loader version 1.0.0.73 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Attempting to load mods contained in the minecraft jar file and associated classes
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Minecraft is a file at C:\Users\Hengar\Desktop\Mineserver\Server 1.2.5\minecraft_server.jar, loading
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_MinecraftForge in file minecraft_server.jar, attempting to load it
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_MinecraftForge found, loading
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_MinecraftForge loaded
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Mod class mod_MinecraftForge loaded successfully
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Minecraft jar mods loaded successfully
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [iNFO] Loading mods from C:\Users\Hengar\Desktop\Mineserver\Server 1.2.5\mods
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Found a zip or jar file Backpack_v2.3.5_FML_Server.zip, attempting to load it
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_Backpack in file Backpack_v2.3.5_FML_Server.zip, attempting to load it
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_Backpack found, loading
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_Backpack loaded
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Mod class mod_Backpack loaded successfully
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] File Backpack_v2.3.5_FML_Server.zip loaded successfully
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Found a zip or jar file Better Enchanting Server V127.zip, attempting to load it
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_MultiplayerSupport in file Better Enchanting Server V127.zip, attempting to load it
2012-04-27 12:31:45 [sEVERE] Unexpected exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: BaseModMp

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:440)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:497)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:375)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:527)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.onPreLoad(FMLServerHandler.java:119)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:155)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:411)
at dn.run(SourceFile:492)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: BaseModMp
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 23 more

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/741100-125-backpack-ssp-smp/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/762794-125-animal-bikes-sspsmp-added-iron-golem/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/855525-125-ballerburg-mod-v06-smp/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/647153-124smp-siegecraft-28b-with-modloadermp-and-forge/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/498342-125-elemental-creepers-v23-smp-fixes-open-source-and-more/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/780480-125-invasion-mod-v094-so-you-think-your-base-is-tough-do-you/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/821714-125-sspsmp-pinkemmas-mods-tomes-writable-books-xp-books-save-your-xp-lecterns-display-your-books-outfit-smp-quick-start-smp/

(not the xp book)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/546192-125secretroomsmodsmpbukkit-hidden-trapdoors-in-beta/

i had checked for a overwriting of needed data, but the single one was tree++ and that works fine.

I hope i had fined all the information that i can get help

friendly greets

Hengar

You are asking questions that are *not* about Forge, but rather about specific mods that are out of date, ask at those mods boards.

Make sure to read this thread:  Support Board Rules

In short though, if something is giving a BaseModMp error, then you are either not using the Forge version, or they are not up to date (regardless of what the version number they put in the post is).  What this does show is that you did not follow the installation procedures for the mods you installed, because if you did they you would be getting an error that said basically what I said if any of them were out of date.

So you want to say me, i not use the forge version on the server.

Then you see wrong, because i don't like java but i am not blind to see, the complet missing of a basemodmp in your forge.

This class is completly missed if i use the installation procedures.

Only Siegecraft need a update , the rest finlay not use any kind of forge, so say me, whats wrong?

The modder and i don't take care of a mistake, if forge get a change and maked modloadermp on server side incompatible.

So pls tell me the mistake if only the server don't start, but the singleplayer works fine.....

You're trying to use MLMP on the server, thats the mistake. Don't do it.

Forge is incompatible with MLMP on the server.

Not our problem, its yours.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Lex, that is my problem, for the mods i need modloader mp, and thats why it doesn't work anymore.

because of making a incompability in server area sdk modloader and forge.

thats the finaly problem, that now mod gets killed to work together.

Yes, you ahve to choose.

We are no longer gunna support the half-ass job that is MLMP.

Its a pain yes,. but instead of bitching here, go bitch at your mod makers to update to FML.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon