Help with SMP guis

happyPenguin

As guis for servers have changed so many times I'm getting very confused to how I can get my stove to work again on smp and wondering if anyone is kind enough to give a brother a hand :)

On the server Im guessing i need to return the cooker container but Im tiny bit lost to how i would do this  :-[

Client Mod_Cooker

public class mod_Cooker extends NetworkMod implements IGuiHandler
{	

public void load()
{
MinecraftForge.setGuiHandler(this, this);
}

public Object getGuiElement(int ID, EntityPlayer player, World world, int x, int y, int z) 
{
	System.out.println("Test Gui1");
	if (ID == 1)//Cooker 1
	{
		ModLoader.getMinecraftInstance().displayGuiScreen(new GuiCooker(player.inventory, (TileEntityCooker)player.worldObj.getBlockTileEntity(x, y, z)));
	}
	return null;
}
}

Server BlockCooker

public static mod_Cooker instance;

public boolean blockActivated(World world, int i, int j, int k, EntityPlayer entityplayer)
    {
        if(world.isRemote)
        {
            return true;
        } else
        {
            entityplayer.openGui(instance, 1, world,i, j, k );

return true;
        }
    }

Im an idiot, didn't notice i added that in :/ copied the returns from modloaderMp

I didn't want to make another topic but I'm not sure why Im randomly getting a checksum has no scope error at the moment.

Both version of my mods are bringing this error up when the config is loaded but was working fine few days ago when I write the config using forge :/

I can post the code if it helps but the codes matches the tutorial code part from the extra hundreds of blocks and items