issues are fun eh?

classlessrook32

lately i have been wanting to do more modding but it doesnt seem to work with forge 1.7.2 or 1.7.10 it allways is build failed has the way i decompile the minecraft source changed because i have been running this line of code - gradlew setupDevWorkspace eclipse, and it keeps failing my build or if it does work i cant get the textures to work how they are suposed to do in 1.7 so if anybody could tell me please do sincerely -class

We need more information. Logs, code snippets, etc.

hey um i keep getting this -

gradlew setupDevWorkspace eclipse

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not determine wrapp

er version.

at org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.wrapperVersion(GradleWrapperMain

.java:106)

at org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.main(GradleWrapperMain.java:56)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: No build receipt resource found.

at org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.wrapperVersion(GradleWrapperMain

.java:92)

... 1 more

thats for the most recent version

Decomp is still functional, I used it two days ago on the latest forge snapshot.

Generally all you really have to do is download the src version of the latest forge, unzip it in the folder your project goes in(make sure it is an empty folder and that the foldername doesn't contain weird signs or symbols),

shift right click and click on 'open console here' type in gradlew setupDecompWorkspace, let it run until complete and run gradlew eclipse as many times said before.

And if it doesn't work no matter what, give the 1.6.4 935 I think it was a go and see if that works, if neither of them does its obvious the problem is on your side.

I got that same error when I had an exclamation point in the folder name. If you want to get rid of the error, delete any exclamation points from your folder name and try again. This should clear up any problems.

I am the self-nominated Lord of the Mastodons and don't you dare deny it. ;) Also, check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DerpDerp44/