Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Player-based Crafting Recipes

diesieben07

Introduction

You may have seen Tutorials about this before, and they most likely used the ItemCraftedEvent from FML. That works (kinda) but has the disadvantage that the actual recipe-result is only computed once the player actually takes out the Item, so the preview does not work. Not nice.

I'm going to show you a different method today.

For our player-based crafting recipe we cannot use the normal crafting mechanic, but instead we need to implement the IRecipe interface directly.

The IRecipe interface comes with several methods:

• boolean matches(InventoryCrafting, World)
    - Pretty obvious, checks if your recipe matches the current contents of the crafting grid

• ItemStack getCraftingResult(InventoryCrafting)

- Should also be obvious, creates the result based on the contents of the crafting grid

• boolean canFit(int, int)

- Whether the recipe can fit into a grid of the given size

• ItemStack getRecipeOutput()

- A generic output of your recipe, this one is never given to the player though

• NonNullList<ItemStack> getRemainingItems(InventoryCrafting)

- The items that remain in the crafting grid after the recipe has been applied, you almost never need to override it.

• NonNullList<Ingredient> getIngredients()

- A list of ingredients for this recipe, most recipe classes don't actually implement this.

• boolean isHidden()

- Related to whether this recipe is unlocked by default.

• String getGroup()

- The group of this recipe.

In this tutorial I will not go into how to implement any complex matching algorithms, instead we will be making the classic "Dirt to diamond" recipe.

Getting the player

Now, to the actual topic of this tutorial, getting the player currently crafting. As you probably have noticed, all we get from vanilla Minecraft to determine the output of our recipe is the World and the crafting grid (InventoryCrafting). The 2nd one is the key, because it holds a reference to the player, via some tricks.

If you look at the InventoryCrafting class you can see that it has a reference to the Container containing the crafting grid (field eventHandler). The field is private, so we use Java Reflection to access it.

There are 2 possibilities for this container that we care about:

• ContainerPlayer, used when the player is just viewing the normal inventory and using the 2x2 crafting grid
  • ContainerWorkbench, used when the player is using a workbench to craft

There are more possibilities for this, it could for example be a Container by a mod with a custom crafting table or a ContainerSheep (yes, that exists). In case of another mod's workbench you'll have to find other ways to find the player, if you want those to be supported. We don't care about ContainerSheep.

Getting the player from ContainerPlayer

Once you've determined the type of container to be a ContainerPlayer (use an instanceof check for this), getting the player is easy: ContainerPlayer has a field player, which holds the player. That field is again private, but as before you can use Reflection to access it.

Getting the player from ContainerWorkbench

If the container is a ContainerWorkbench, the player instance is a bit harder to obtain. If you look at the class, there is no obvious reference to any player to be found. The first slot being added however is a SlotCrafting, which holds a reference to the player again. To get that Slot, use the getSlot method from the Container class to get the first Slot (index 0). Then you can get the field player from the SlotCrafting, again via reflection.

Wrapping up

Almost done.

To register your recipe you will need a few json files (check out the CraftingSystemTest class in the forge test mods), which I will not go into here.

Example

Yep, lot's of reflection tricky going on here, so let me provide you with an example (please don't just copy and paste it):

class DirtToDiamond implements IRecipe {

@Override
  public boolean matches(InventoryCrafting inv, World world) {
    EntityPlayer player = findPlayer(inv);
    return player != null // player can be null if we can't determine it
      && player.getCommandSenderName().startsWith("d") // do whatever checks you need to about the player
      && hasDirt(inv); // the actual recipe check
  }

@Override
  public ItemStack getCraftingResult(InventoryCrafting inv) {
    // only called if matches() returns true, so no need to check again
    return new ItemStack(Items.diamond);
  }

@Override
  public boolean canFit(int width, int height) {
    return true;
  }

@Override
   public ItemStack getRecipeOutput() {
    return new ItemStack(Items.diamond);
  }

private static boolean hasDirt(InventoryCrafting inv) {
    Item dirt = Item.getItemFromBlock(Blocks.dirt);
    for (int i = 0; i < inv.getSizeInventory(); i++) {
      ItemStack stack = inv.getStackInSlot(i);
      if (stack != null && stack.getItem() == dirt) {
        return true;
      }
    }
    return false;
  }

// TODO: SRG names for non-dev environment
  private static final Field eventHandlerField = ReflectionHelper.findField(InventoryCrafting.class, "eventHandler");
  private static final Field containerPlayerPlayerField = ReflectionHelper.findField(ContainerPlayer.class, "player");
  private static final Field slotCraftingPlayerField = ReflectionHelper.findField(SlotCrafting.class, "player");

private static EntityPlayer findPlayer(InventoryCrafting inv) {
    try {
      Container container = (Container) eventHandlerField.get(inv);
      if (container instanceof ContainerPlayer) {
        return (EntityPlayer) containerPlayerPlayerField.get(container);
      } else if (container instanceof ContainerWorkbench) {
        return (EntityPlayer) slotCraftingPlayerField.get(container.getSlot(0));
      } else {
        // don't know the player
        return null;
      }
    } catch (Exception e) {
      throw Throwables.propagate(e);
    }
  }
}

Edited by diesieben07
Update for new forum formatting and newer Minecraft versions
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hum I wouldn't suggest throwing an exception just for a failed player detection in a recipe. Especially since you can still rely on ItemCraftedEvent to get you the final data with far less risk.

I am also unsure how that tutorial relates to any "preview" issue as stated in the introduction ?

Anyways, it kinda is nice to see a bit of reflection explained to the masses :)

Hum I wouldn't suggest throwing an exception just for a failed player detection in a recipe.

The code only throws an exception when the fields cannot be accessed via Reflection, which is a programmer problem and should never happen. If the exception is thrown it's a Bug and it's ok to crash.
Especially since you can still rely on ItemCraftedEvent to get you the final data with far less risk.
You cannot. ItemCraftedEvent is not designed to modify the results of the crafting.

I am also unsure how that tutorial relates to any "preview" issue as stated in the introduction ?

Assuming you cancel the crafting via ItemCraftedEvent for a certain Player X (ignoring the fact that that is not what the Event is made for). If that player now tries to craft, it first looks like it is possible (the result shows up) and only when they try to take out the result it will magically vanish. With the method explained here the result would not even show up in the first place if Player X tries to craft.

Anyways, it kinda is nice to see a bit of reflection explained to the masses :)

Thanks.

The code only throws an exception when the fields cannot be accessed via Reflection, which is a programmer problem and should never happen. If the exception is thrown it's a Bug and it's ok to crash.

There is always the SecurityManager issue when dealing with Reflection. This matter is a bit more subtle than the usual bugs one can encounter in type-safety situations. Just wanted to point that out, since this could also count as an introductory tutorial on reflection.

You cannot. ItemCraftedEvent is not designed to modify the results of the crafting.

Except you can. ItemStack is mutable. AFAIK, this is the only point of the event, to add/change data to the craft. Or make statistics (meh. boring.)

Assuming you cancel the crafting via ItemCraftedEvent for a certain Player X (ignoring the fact that that is not what the Event is made for). If that player now tries to craft, it first looks like it is possible (the result shows up) and only when they try to take out the result it will magically vanish. With the method explained here the result would not even show up in the first place if Player X tries to craft.

Well you can't cancel that event so that solves it. Didn't think of such case though. Sounds kinda unfair to not give a specific player his item if he wants to spend the ressources for it...but still a valid point.

There is always the SecurityManager issue when dealing with Reflection. This matter is a bit more subtle than the usual bugs one can encounter in type-safety situations. Just wanted to point that out, since this could also count as an introductory tutorial on reflection.

This is by no means a tutorial on reflection. And in the Minecraft environment a Security Manager is not an issue (as of right now).

Except you can. ItemStack is mutable. AFAIK, this is the only point of the event, to add/change data to the craft. Or make statistics (meh. boring.)

Yes, ItemStack is mutable. Yes, you could change the result of the crafting. But that is the entire point of this tutorial: It would have the "preview" issue I described. If you e.g. change the resulting Item it will look weird when being taken out of the crafting grid, because it suddenly changes. Which it does not with this method.

Well you can't cancel that event so that solves it. Didn't think of such case though. Sounds kinda unfair to not give a specific player his item if he wants to spend the ressources for it...but still a valid point.

Well, people still use it for that. And yeah, see above.

• 11 months later...

One more question!:)

So in my class that extends ShapedOreRecipes, I have a member variable, named requiredLevel, that is assigned a value through a constructor.  How would I later obtain this value?  Better yet, how would I obtain this value through the event, "ItemCraftedEvent"?

Thanks again for all the help

I am not quite sure I understand your question. Why would you use the ItemCraftedEvent? You need to override the matches() method and in there check if the player is allowed to craft this recipe.

Upon crafting the item, the player gets crafting xp which depends on the level that is required to craft it.  That level is stored as a member variable inside my customShapedRecipe class.

I use ItemCraftedEvent to give the player xp when he crafts it.

You store the required level somewhere, e.g. in a Map or whatever, it depends on the algorithm that determines this level.

Then in the recipe matches() method you check if that level is satisfied by the player.

Then in the ItemCraftedEvent you get it again (not from the recipe!) and then give that XP to the player.

You store the required level somewhere, e.g. in a Map or whatever, it depends on the algorithm that determines this level.

Then in the recipe matches() method you check if that level is satisfied by the player. (DONE)

Then in the ItemCraftedEvent you get it again (not from the recipe!) and then give that XP to the player.

So in the map, the key would be the crafting recipe I'm guessing.

Why shouldn't I store the value in my customShapedRecipe?

Here's the class, just in case you were wondering what exactly it is I'm doing.  (It mostly copies ShapedOreRecipe)

http://pastebin.com/NqyNydHM

How I register the crafting recipe

GameRegistry.addRecipe(new customShapedRecipe(new ItemStack(Blocks.stone, 1), new Object[] {"CCC","CCC","CCC", 'C', Blocks.cobblestone, Ints.asList(5, 1), Arrays.asList("WoodCutting", "Mining"), Arrays.asList("IronMan", "Daniel wasn't there")}));

Ohgodwhy.

I said to extend ShapedOreRecipe so you don't need to do all that copy-pasta bullshit.

Only override matches. Call super and check an additional condition (enough XP). That's all.

You can't store it in the recipe, because in ItemCraftedEvent you don't have access to the recipe.

And no, the key in the Map would not be the recipe. It would be whatever you need to determine the XP required (Item? I don't know! It's your mod).

Oh man I feel dumb!  Haha and btw, I really enjoy how you respond.  With such horror:p. They're memorable.

As for overriding absolutely everything, I gave that a thought, but then life happened..  Thanks for answering my questions.  They solved my problem, as well as some of my ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

In this way one cannot get player from crafting done by inventory.

I think there was forge hook on getting player..

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• This is the console logs from the server when I crash. I get the 'internal server error' Failed to handle packet for /IP_Hidden_For_Privacy_Purpose net.minecraft.ReportedException: Ticking player         at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.m_9240_(ServerPlayer.java:502) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.m_9933_(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:206) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.network.Connection.m_129483_(Connection.java:233) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerConnectionListener.m_9721_(ServerConnectionListener.java:142) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:882) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.m_5703_(DedicatedServer.java:328) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:808) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:668) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_177918_(MinecraftServer.java:258) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?] Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError         at java.util.HashMap.hash(HashMap.java:338) ~[?:?]         at java.util.HashMap.getNode(HashMap.java:568) ~[?:?]         at java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:556) ~[?:?]         at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag.m_128435_(CompoundTag.java:237) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag.m_128437_(CompoundTag.java:383) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.m_41785_(ItemStack.java:553) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.enchantment.EnchantmentHelper.m_44843_(EnchantmentHelper.java:67) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.item.enchantment.EnchantmentHelper.m_44839_(EnchantmentHelper.java:290) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:220) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]         at net.minecraft.world.entity.ExperienceOrb.m_147092_(ExperienceOrb.java:226) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2369!:?]  
    • called it in FMLClientSetupEvent
    • loop through all Items in FMLCommonSetupEvent, also you need to use reflection to set the new CreativeModeTab
    • downgrade your java to java 8 320, since version 321 is currently not supported
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.